What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make India and Israel to be friends with you ..Tell your Leaders to Arrest those terrorists mastermind behind 26/11 stop illeagal border Crossing ..stop being Anti Semitic and allow the peoples in your country to worship their God Peacefully

Most of all stop the terrorists inside your Country ..If you eliminate them they will come to shake your Hands

Yes Of course ...you messed up with Millions and Thousands see here '

Jewish Population of the World | Jewish Virtual Library

You should get asylum ..don't think like that
You are going off topic. Both sides are responsible for everything happened.

Even if we have one jew left, that shouldn't be the problem. What matters is that they are Pakistani citizens and should be given equal rights and have every right to goto their places of worship.
We have already given equal rights to everyone. But it seems like authorities are unable to implement it

No Pakistan and Israel can never become friends.
Too much distrust and hatred.
Too many innocent lived have been taken by Israel.
Do we really need their friendship?
How many lives they've taken??
What we have done??

Mate there once was a muslim who went to Greenland, he was the only one there and he made a mosque as his right to religion and place of worship, so its strange that why not few hundred Jews could not exercise the same in Pakistan.
Nevertheless you have freedom to your views.

Any way I mostly use twitter and my ID is @Jew_Pakistani

I guess you mistook my queries, I was just curious to know more about Pakistani Jew community. Rest assure i support religious freedom to an extent that i have been labelled as Infidel, Qadiani, Jew & Hindu etc. on this forum.

I am not saying they don't have right, what i mean is that if all Pakistani jews are living abroad with dual nationality than what's the point of making places of worship? And i don't think you will be having problem to get Visa of Isreal with dual nationality? Do you?
Everyone should have the rights to worship in any way. Pakistan was not created for Muslims but Islam and Islam doesn't allow us to stop non-Muslims to worship.

So we should stop religious extremists to forcefully convert non-Muslims and allow them to establish, maintain and manage their religious institute as stated in the constitution of Pakistan.

Have i stopped anybody to establish religious instititue? or was i pointing gun over his head to convert him?

Yeah we can if 90 % of Jews are sent back to Germany and other europeans states they originally came from . Leaving palestinians land to them and Holy land of table mount to Muslims . We can allow a few thousand jews to settle near their holy sides rest of the israel should be cleared of jews and handed over to the native residents .

Yeah we can if 90 % of Jews are sent back to Germany and other europeans states they originally came from . Leaving palestinians land to them and Holy land of table mount to Muslims . We can allow a few thousand jews to settle near their holy sides rest of the israel should be cleared of jews and handed over to the native residents .
They were living with other countries all the time. But they were killed in massive numbers. They wanted to save them selves and their religion so the demand for a separate country arisen. The same case like us.
TWO NATION THEORY
There are more than 2000 Jews in Pakistan and what our moderate mullahs doing with them?? Don't you know or you don't want to accept the truth??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom