What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are around 2,000 Jews who have either lived in Pakistan as citizens or their parents did.
Most of third generation is having dual citizenship and loosing touch with Pakistan.

What i meant was that do we have enough Jews in Pakistan to justify demand of bringing back Synagogue & easy visas?

Yes, it is true. Because our so called leaders are doing this. I've even read that some of the jews call them selves parsi.
Most of Jews live abroad of Pakistan due to antisemitism and general lack of law and order there in Pakistan, couple of hundred elder Jews chose to live their retired lives in Karachi due to its warmer weather. And usually keep a low profile and avoid identifying as Jewish.

What i meant was that do we have enough Jews in Pakistan to justify demand of bringing back Synagogue & easy visas?
Even if we have one jew left, that shouldn't be the problem. What matters is that they are Pakistani citizens and should be given equal rights and have every right to goto their places of worship.

We are trying for good relations with India. Now trying with Israel. Now you are ..........

If you want to make India and Israel to be friends with you ..Tell your Leaders to Arrest those terrorists mastermind behind 26/11 stop illeagal border Crossing ..stop being Anti Semitic and allow the peoples in your country to worship their God Peacefully

Most of all stop the terrorists inside your Country ..If you eliminate them they will come to shake your Hands

Iran has more Jews than Israel. I have read it online. There is Jews graveyard in Karachi too.

Yes Of course ...you messed up with Millions and Thousands see here '

Jewish Population of the World | Jewish Virtual Library

What would you do if Hitler came out and say I will kill every Muslim. Won't you try to hide your self.
That's the truth

You should get asylum ..don't think like that

Even if we have one jew left, that shouldn't be the problem. What matters is that they are Pakistani citizens and should be given equal rights and have every right to goto their places of worship.

Oo Babay - Religious visa Israel nay daina hai Pakistan nay nahi

No Pakistan and Israel can never become friends.
Too much distrust and hatred.
Too many innocent lived have been taken by Israel.
Do we really need their friendship?

Stop labeling everyone as anti-semite.... you have abused the word to an extent that it has lost it's punch...... now go back to India...... impostor.......

If you want to make India and Israel to be friends with you ..Tell your Leaders to Arrest those terrorists mastermind behind 26/11 stop illeagal border Crossing ..stop being Anti Semitic and allow the peoples in your country to worship their God Peacefully

Most of all stop the terrorists inside your Country ..If you eliminate them they will come to shake your Hands

Yes Of course ...you messed up with Millions and Thousands see here '

Jewish Population of the World | Jewish Virtual Library

You should get asylum ..don't think like that

I couldnt care less about the religion of isreales. Israel is the only country in the world thats permanently occupying another country. The whole world should boycott it.

Mate last time I checked Pakistani constitution stated freedom of religion as a right of each citizen.

I am not saying they don't have right, what i mean is that if all Pakistani jews are living abroad with dual nationality than what's the point of making places of worship? And i don't think you will be having problem to get Visa of Isreal with dual nationality? Do you?

I am not saying they don't have right, what i mean is that if all Pakistani jews are living abroad with dual nationality than what's the point of making places of worship? And i don't think you will be having problem to get Visa of Isreal with dual nationality? Do you?
Mate there once was a muslim who went to Greenland, he was the only one there and he made a mosque as his right to religion and place of worship, so its strange that why not few hundred Jews could not exercise the same in Pakistan.
Nevertheless you have freedom to your views.

Any way I mostly use twitter and my ID is @Jew_Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom