What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the number was far greater! Specially in our areas.... KPK and adjoining Tribal belt......

There are around 2,000 Jews who have either lived in Pakistan as citizens or their parents did.
Most of third generation is having dual citizenship and loosing touch with Pakistan.

Since you have 360 degree of land dispute Issues with your neighbors .If you share your borders with Israel You sure you can fight against Israel
We don't share border with them in real. We just have dispute because of Palestine.

Nope... before the arrival of Zia-ul-Haq and later talibitches........ they were quite a few of them..... I have heard stories from my grand parents and parents......

All was kosher till Shaitan-e-Azam, Sheikh-ul-Wahab (Mughl-e-Azam Al-Hazrat-Zia and his illegitimate children born from non-kosher marriage the Sharif family and offsprings), imported the Salafist movement and Deobandiz got rabid case of dog flue.

Talibitches:

iran-tubbies.jpg

u got to be kidding

i our country aur hazara shias are not safe no doubt jews will call them parsis
No one is safe in our country right now. Not even sunni people. Hindus, Qadiyanis and Christians are getting out of Pakistan to live in peace. That's the truth

We don't share border with them in real. We just have dispute because of Palestine.

If you shared your Border you should create dispute issues ..Don't raise questions about Palestine .if you want to make Prenchip with Israel

If you shared your Border you should create dispute issues ..Don't raise questions about Palestine .if you want to make Prenchip with Israel
We are trying for good relations with India. Now trying with Israel. Now you are ..........
What do we call them then? Ya Bani Israel!!
Iran has more Jews than Israel. I have read it online. There is Jews graveyard in Karachi too.
What would you do if Hitler came out and say I will kill every Muslim. Won't you try to hide your self.
That's the truth

I believe we should recognize israel as a state.

We have fought in every single battle in the middle east while no one came to help us against india.

Time to start having relations with Israel.

I thought the number was far greater! Specially in our areas.... KPK and adjoining Tribal belt......
Mate I'm talking about Jews who are observing Jews descendant of Jewish families, I think you are mixing the numbers with some Pukhtun tribes who are thought to be one of lost tribes of Israel.

I believe we should recognize israel as a state.

We have fought in every single battle in the middle east while no one came to help us against india.

Time to start having relations with Israel.
That's what I was saying all the time..

Nopes.... loads of descendent jews, some of which converted later on, and few who just left.....

I don't believe in the theory of lost tribes.... they may have migrated to our areas, however, they always were a separate distinct race.....

Mate I'm talking about Jews who are observing Jews descendant of Jewish families, I think you are mixing the numbers with some Pukhtun tribes who are thought to be one of lost tribes of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom