What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude , i have been on this forum for some time now and i know how much you guys love them.

Well your Umhha love is not over that you came up with Abrahamic love , lol

Whatever your gov does is their wish and it will be good that one more country will end their hate towards Israel.

I was just wondering why sudden change? that's all :blink:

Peace :patsak:
Just to solve international issues..

No its not! We have territorial disputes with India, but we have no disputes with israel. Israel is not occupying any of Pakistans territory.

Since you have 360 degree of land dispute Issues with your neighbors .If you share your borders with Israel You sure you can fight against Israel

dude , i have been on this forum for some time now and i know how much you guys love them.

Well your Umhha love is not over that you came up with Abrahamic love , lol

Whatever your gov does is their wish and it will be good that one more country will end their hate towards Israel.

I was just wondering why sudden change? that's all :blink:

Peace :patsak:

What change? I never hated Jews before. Did you go into retirement and have never seen my comments before?

Since you have 360 degree of land dispute Issues with your neighbors .If you share your borders with Israel You sure you can fight against Israel
But we dont share borders with them thats the reality. I can't understand whats your problem?

There are around 2,000 Jews who have either lived in Pakistan as citizens or their parents did.
Most of third generation is having dual citizenship and loosing touch with Pakistan.
Yes, it is true. Because our so called leaders are doing this. I've even read that some of the jews call them selves parsi.

There are around 2,000 Jews who have either lived in Pakistan as citizens or their parents did.
Most of third generation is having dual citizenship and loosing touch with Pakistan.

Pakistani Jews are mostly are of Baghdadi Jewish ancestry right?

According to a report I saw on tv, there are 800 living in Pakistan.

Yes, it is true. Because our so called leaders are doing this. I've even read that some of the jews call them selves parsi.

i our country aur hazara shias are not safe no doubt jews will call them parsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom