Not open for further replies.
Shut up.... Emperor doesn't share...... :mad:

Here one for you....

Moran Atias :smitten:
Type: Neutron / Refraction Type
Yield: 1MT

Moran-Atias-image.jpg

Mast hai hypi :tup:
This is why we should have good relations with Israel.

Bar mine Nao yours!

How are nukes the matter? Two nuclear powers can be equal friends and can have good relations. Pakistan-China is the example.

The true face of the friendship is to Check India ...!!

Why am I even arguing with an indian wannabe jew.

Please enough put my name in your Ignore List

Beta... I'm from a nation where every girl has green / blue eyes.... red / blonde hair....... I'm a Pashtun... and then I grew up all over Europe..... so Israeli women is a step down for me..... not step up....... the only thing that attracts me to them is their common sense, wits and self confidence..... o_O

I know how a India's neighbor country Peoples feel when they saw a beautiful Girls ..

Shut up.... Emperor doesn't share...... :mad:

Here one for you....

Moran Atias :smitten:
Type: Neutron / Refraction Type
Yield: 1MT

Moran-Atias-image.jpg
She is good but I want Bar! You can't have two!! Bad for Pakistan Israel relations!

The true face of the friendship is to Check India ...!!
No its not! We have territorial disputes with India, but we have no disputes with israel. Israel is not occupying any of Pakistans territory.

be reasonable

for the time being most people in pakistan would not let it happen due to palestanian issue.
Would it surprise you if I told you that @Alpha1 was once a great nuisance because he ran a self-declared war on tharkis..me and @Hyperion were his top targets.

its pdf any thing is possible

And who are you? A Wahabi muttawa? o_O

There is a Talib amongst us..... lynch the pig..... :o:

u freak of nature
every single post of yours is a joke
:police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police::police:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom