What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Israeli bombs.... here is one for you guys........ yum yum....... :p:

Noa Tishby:

tishby_1-1.jpg

I find Indian trolls fascination with Pakistan very strange.

I saw several country Peoples near India ..Looks to see Israel as their Friends ..My Question is why for the sudden Love

A country full of conspiracy theories , where all conspiracy theories end up with MOSSAD, Raw & CIA . Who will buy this friendship cozy stories :P
Second ain't you guys feel proud shooting Israeli jets ? You guys openly call for blood of Jews , then why sudden change of heart ?

I saw several country Peoples near India ..Looks to see Israel as their Friends ..My Question is why for the sudden Love

What love? You replying to the wrong person. Get you head out of your backside. Come again Bachay.

A country full of conspiracy theories , where all conspiracy theories end up with MOSSAD, Raw & CIA . Who will buy this friendship cozy stories :P
Second ain't you guys feel proud shooting Israeli jets ? You guys openly call for blood of Jews , then why sudden change of heart ?

Nothing to do with you. Who told you we all hate Jews. Jews are our Abrahamic brothers where as you are only a sad little troll with no friends.

Not only me most of Israeli's almost all Indians .
I always say one thing..
Don't hate any country.. hate their policies toward you.

You cannot talk on behalf of all indians and israelis..
I have a lot of friends from india (hindus + muslims) who are not anti-Pakistan like you are...

Gimme a Permission to post the forum Link ..It's from Mp.net
:rofl:
Anyone can create thread like I did on any forum and you want to post the forum link..

Yes I support relation between Pakistan and Israel for regional benefits along with ease of religious visits for Pakistani Jews to Israel.

These two news sites has published the story on my attempt to get Synagogue back in Pakistan.
-The Jewish chronicle on 10/January/2014.

-Israel National News (Arutz Sheva) on 13/January/2014.

Thanks
Bhenkhald
Twitter: @ Jew_Pakistani
Are you a Pakistani jew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom