PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your self out of this topic or post logically.. :angry:
You indians always ruin such thread :pissed:

You started the Puk Story ..If you Didn't posted then why I will Post like that

Talking about Israeli bombs.... here is one for you guys........ yum yum....... :p:

Time to go some P0rn website and Put the Search term as ************ aww you know that what I will search

Here.... as people enjoy Israeli weapons so much...... another awesome creation of the State of Israel........

Name: Bar Refaeli :flirt:
Type: Thermo Nuclear
Yield: Dial a yield (1MT - 25MT) :cheesy:

bar-refaeli-c2a9associatedpress-ap0809180139445.jpg

You started the Puk Story ..If you Didn't posted then why I will Post like that

Time to go some P0rn website and Put the Search term as ************ aww you know that what I will search
A story??
I am talking about the present..

What love? You replying to the wrong person. Get you head out of your backside. Come again Bachay.

You know that Loving girls or Impressed of Some Peoples ..don't you know about Love

Here.... as people enjoy Israeli weapons so much...... another awesome creation of the State of Israel........

Leo mothafuckin be tapped it.

Talking about Israeli bombs.... here is one for you guys........ yum yum....... :p:

Noa Tishby:

tishby_1-1.jpg

Sweet Jesus :woot:

Nothing to do with you. Who told you we all hate Jews. Jews are our Abrahamic brothers where as you are only a sad little troll with no friends.

seeing a first pro Jew comment from India's neighbor country ...!!!

Dude, why you getting irritated.... are you really that ugly that you can't digest a compliment to a pretty lady?

I know you are not an Ashkenazi Jew, nor a Sephardic Jew, rather some wannabe unwanted migrant pretending as if you belong there..... TRING TRING.... you don't!

They are closest to us after "true" Muslims, you on the other hand, I don't even know! o_O

Pretender......

seeing a first pro Jew comment from India's neighbor country ...!!!

agreed ..But Nukes are Matter to be Prenchipping with Jews
How are nukes the matter? Two nuclear powers can be equal friends and can have good relations. Pakistan-China is the example.

Why am I even arguing with an indian wannabe jew. :pissed:

I always say one thing..
Don't hate any country.. hate their policies toward you.

You cannot talk on behalf of all indians and israelis..
I have a lot of friends from india (hindus + muslims) who are not anti-Pakistan like you are...

you are the Country you re the Peoples ..The Citizens make the Country Good or Bad

Anyone can create thread like I did on any forum and you want to post the forum link..

ha ha your Good Time ..Take a small read

Pakistani Army Officials Shocked To See Over Two Dozen Jewish Soldiers At The Shamsi Airbase | ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Mast hai hypi :tup:
This is why we should have good relations with Israel.

Bar mine Nao yours!

Dude, why you getting irritated.... are you really that ugly that you can't digest a compliment to a pretty lady?

I know you are not an Ashkenazi Jew, nor a Sephardic Jew, rather some wannabe unwanted migrant pretending as if you belong there..... TRING TRING.... you don't!

I know how a India's neighbor country Peoples feel when they saw a beautiful Girls ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom