What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were already near to china..
ties with US is getting worse because of WOT..
Maybe we solve these issues after the end of Afghanistan war..
We don't see Russia as ally..
Some of the organizations support Palestine movement against Israel not the state
ahahaha...
so..there you got your answer.....you can't have a good relation with Israel right now......
may be try to solve the issue...then ......

Israel also has nuclear weapons, how can having nuclear weapons be hurdle in having good relations?

Israel have Bigger Economy and Bigger GDP than you ..If they are equal with this You can match them ..!! Not only the Nukes

Yes I support relation between Pakistan and Israel for regional benefits along with ease of religious visits for Pakistani Jews to Israel.

These two news sites has published the story on my attempt to get Synagogue back in Pakistan.
-The Jewish chronicle on 10/January/2014.

-Israel National News (Arutz Sheva) on 13/January/2014.

Thanks
Bhenkhald
Twitter: @ Jew_Pakistani

Oil and water don't mix = Multiple Frivolous fatwas from multiple sources...
Always been..

Personal attacks as expected.
try to debate logically.
You are not going logical. We are trying to resolve some issue here and you are trolling..
ahahaha...
so..there you got your answer.....you can't have a good relation with Israel right now......
may be try to solve the issue...then ......
You.. :lol:

Israel have Bigger Economy and Bigger GDP than you ..If they are equal with this You can match them ..!! Not only the Nukes
Economy and GDP doesn't matter when having good relations with another country. Your arguments are fail.

Yes I support relation between Pakistan and Israel for regional benefits along with ease of religious visits for Pakistani Jews to Israel.

These two news sites has published the story on my attempt to get Synagogue back in Pakistan.
-The Jewish chronicle on 10/January/2014.

-Israel National News (Arutz Sheva) on 13/January/2014.

Thanks
Bhenkhald
Twitter: @ Jew_Pakistani

Do you know how many Jews are left in Pakistan?

We have everything to gain and nothing to loose if we befriend Israel..
This enemity is just for the sake of palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom