What's new

PAKISTAN AND ISRAEL | CAN WE BECOME FRIENDS

Can Pakistan and Israel be friends??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they can, all the Arabic countries are warming upto it once they do the mullahs will have no argument left.
But i think even without them we need to establish cordial relations with them.

Arabic countries don't act in the interests of their own people moron. The USA won't allow us to have real leaders who aren't corrupt.

Only two leaders who opposed US/Israeli hegemony were:

1. King Faisal-assassinated
2. Saddam Huseein-whole country destroyed

Rule 1

Drop you nuclear weapons ..

Dude, something about your avatar looks gay as hell, I can understanding putting an Israeli flag, but, not a brown faggot who looks like he's in the middle of having a climax. Please take that gay avatar off.

@ResurgentIran , faggot alert. :rofl:

Look how desperate @500 is to get into a relation with Muslim countries and try to get them to drop aside their sympathy with Palestinians...:D

Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. There is absolutely no reason for Pakistan to have enmity with Israel. If Pakistan has diplomatic relations with Israel, it can play a more constructive role in Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

BTW, there are Eleven INDIANS who have voted NO on this survey. Their vote should be deleted as this is not their choice. Only Pakistani voters should be allowed to vote.

Last edited:
Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. There is absolutely no reason for Pakistan to have enmity with Israel. Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. If Pakistan has diplomatic relations with Israel, it can play a more constructive role in Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

BTW, there are six INDIANS who have voted no on this survey. Their vote should be deleted as this is not their choice. Only Pakistani voters should be allowed to vote.
i voted too and it was yes :jester:

Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. There is absolutely no reason for Pakistan to have enmity with Israel. Pakistan should have recognized Israel decades ago. If Pakistan has diplomatic relations with Israel, it can play a more constructive role in Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

BTW, there are six INDIANS who have voted no on this survey. There vote should be deleted as this is not their choice. Only Pakistani voters should be allowed to vote.

Muslims will never be able to decide anything regarding the conflict, they hate us and will get what they want. That's the bottom line, what we need are different leaders but the whole US policy in the Middle East is designed to make leaders who act in the interests of their people fail. USA is completely against freedom in the Middle East. The CIA is on the job 24/7 there and guess who's in the pentagon and has much influence in our congress.....yeah, you guessed right.

Pakistan should seek help of israel against insurgents in tribal areas. Israel vs lost ten tribes of israel

Pakistan should seek help of israel against insurgents in tribal areas. Israel vs lost ten tribes of israel

Just ask Hamas or Hezbollah for help, you don't need Israel to deal with it, and you're also implying that they're dealing with an internal struggle against terrorists when they're occupiers. There aren't car bombs going off or bombs blowing up temples in occupied Palestine. Because Palestinians seek independence and not excessive unjustified violence.

Mate I'm talking about Jews who are observing Jews descendant of Jewish families, I think you are mixing the numbers with some Pukhtun tribes who are thought to be one of lost tribes of Israel.
I doubt that there was any jewish community in pakistan. They mostly lived in iran and herat area of afghanistan. Read this
History of the Jews in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just ask Hamas or Hezbollah for help, you don't need Israel to deal with it, and you're also implying that they're dealing with an internal struggle against terrorists when they're occupiers. There aren't car bombs going off or bombs blowing up temples in occupied Palestine. Because Palestinians seek independence and not excessive unjustified violence.
I was not serious, it was attempt at humour.

Hahahaha you can't be serious bro :D
I just noticed you are now longer red....

Last edited:
Arabic countries don't act in the interests of their own people moron. The USA won't allow us to have real leaders who aren't corrupt.
Only two leaders who opposed US/Israeli hegemony were:
1. King Faisal-assassinated
2. Saddam Huseein-whole country destroyed
They do act in their own interests ,faisal was murdered by his nephew whereas sadam destroyed his country himself he was completely nuts and got what he deserved.
the rest of your arguments is completely irrelevant , stop blaming everything on CIA/america won't get you anywhere.Arabic countries are already carrying out business with Israel and so should we. No hard feelings

why are Indians replying NO on this thread seriously what the hell
@Aeronaut can't we delete their votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom