What's new

Pan-Islamic rally urges Pakistan to liberate Jerusalem

You are to low-iq to understand anything.

Please reply to my whole post if you want to reply. Stop cutting my post and replying it in pieces every few minute. Post one message, idiot.
OK.. I accept that I'm low IQ. Can you please dumb it down for me in a few simple sentences and explain exactly what you wanted to say. Thank you..

Last edited:
no we dont have.... turkey , saudi arbia and iran my have
Nope. Only Turkey have a Stronger Force then Pak. Saudia is better only in Airforce. Even Egypt have better force then Saudia.Training and Experience do matter not only $$ weapons. Irani force is total Garbige due to years of sanctions and Tech Inhibition.
So Pak is second only to Turkry in Muslim World and 3rd is egypt

Nope. Only Turkey have a Stronger Force then Pak. Saudia is better only in Airforce. Even Egypt have better force then Saudia.Training and Experience do matter not only $$ weapons. Irani force is total Garbige due to years of sanctions and Tech Inhibition.
So Pak is second only to Turkry in Muslim World and 3rd is egypt

i think Pakistan and Turkey need a strong alliance along with china...

Nope. Only Turkey have a Stronger Force then Pak. Saudia is better only in Airforce. Even Egypt have better force then Saudia
Iran has a strong military too.. They are the only ones in the whole of Muslim world, who have stoop up to the US...

I suppose Turkey and China have issues due to East-Turkestan/Xinjiang problem in China

OK.. I accept that I'm low IQ. Can you please dumb it down for me in a few simple sentences and explain exactly what you wanted to say. Thank you..

My this post was in reference to your post where you quoted an author trying to explain Pakistan Army's "way of war."

The author suggested that Pakistan Military has a different rationale for seeing strategic issues than most of the militaries around the world.

Keeping that in mind, I wrote my post to show that how/why Afghan war could have made sense to Pakistani commanders at that time while to the wider world, it didn't make sense as to why Pakistan harmed herself in order to fight a war that wasn't even happening in Pakistan's soil.

Not all militaries are generic one's like that of India's or say Algeria's etc. Some militaries are ideological militaries with a different view of strategic issues and hence such militaries act differently than one observer would expect them to.

Example: Pakistan and Israel's militaries.

Both militaries are ideological militaries with central role in the existence of their nation-states which are Pakistan and Israel--and both of whom are based on religion.

Hope you follow what I said.

I doubt even india can project power that far from its homeland, let alone pakistan. And this is in the very improbable case that pakistan happens to be stupid enough to heed to the calls.

Pakistan's defensive forces are designed to resist, and mainly fight a regional war. If pakistan had ever planned to fight a war far away from our borders, paf would have long-range double-engined air-superiority fighters, long-range bombers, and a vast logistics setup for mobility including a heavy air-lift capability. But we don't. Meaning that our planners never intended to engage in such a scenario. So our forces are only meant to play with india, and india alone. And that too, in a defensive battle.

Secondly, pakistan is in a process of recovering from the zardari era. Pakistan has a long way to go, and a huge potential in economical development, and thus that is our prime concern right now. We'll become a regional powerhouse, and a regional transit hub, and a catalyst to regional development in all of asia, including india. IA.

Soviets never threatened invasion of Pakistan. Their interests were only in Afghanistan. It was Pakistan who unilaterally and willingly got involved in anti-Soviet resistance in Afghanistan.
I will give a little history lesson. The USSR wanted access to the Arabian sea. There were only 2 options: invade Afghanistan then Iran or Invade Afghanistan then Pakistan. Since Pakistan was much weaker than Iran USSR would have targeted us. Now comes the role of ISI; They carried out covert missions in Afghanistan to harm Russia without them knowing. The Afghan Taliban was formed by the USA to fight off the Russians, they were funded by the CIA and trained by ISI. This is were CIA and ISI worked together.

I think our Indian guests are making the following point (in their usual roundabout ways)...

Who cares if the Arabs or others don't initially respond to Pakistan's call, why isn't Pakistan -- the only nuclear armed Muslim country in the world -- not taking the initiative? Leadership isn't something that's given, it's earned, and it must be earned through actions that win over people's hearts and minds. If Pakistanis refuse to take the initiative, then of course they won't be leaders of the Ummah.

Dude, you think too much. Pakistan has nothing to offer to either China or Turkey. For exactly what would they need an alliance with Pakistan for? (Don't think on the lines of some nuclear barter).

Is that a request to india to separate them too from pakistan.

Try and see the result your self if guys have guts. There is a old saying that don't play with fire and If you play with fire, don't be surprised if you get burned.

I doubt even india can project power that far from its homeland, let alone pakistan. And this is in the very improbable case that pakistan happens to be stupid enough to heed to the calls.

Pakistan's defensive forces are designed to resist, and mainly fight a regional war. If pakistan had ever planned to fight a war far away from our borders, paf would have long-range double-engined air-superiority fighters, long-range bombers, and a vast logistics setup for mobility including a heavy air-lift capability. But we don't. Meaning that our planners never intended to engage in such a scenario. So our forces are only meant to play with india, and india alone. And that too, in a defensive battle.

Secondly, pakistan is in a process of recovering from the zardari era. Pakistan has a long way to go, and a huge potential in economical development, and thus that is our prime concern right now. We'll become a regional powerhouse, and a regional transit hub, and a catalyst to regional development in all of asia, including india. IA.
where do u dissappear of to dude?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom