What's new

Merge Rakhine state (Myanmar) with Bangladesh! - US Congress

Nope as AL had the all the seats of East Pakistan which were more than West Pakistan combined. They were set to form the government but West Pakistan government had no intention of giving power to Bengalis.

As long as East Pakistan had more population than West Pakistan, it could keep ruling Pakistan by itself. Once the demographics changed then easy to bribe one of the smaller West Pakistan provinces to keep Bengali domination going.

are you free now ethnofascist? or those rohingyas and slyhettis still stopping hilsas rise?

It wasn't applicable in case of Pakistan as west Pakistan was many times larger compared to Bangal and was richer compared to Bangal on the other hand Bangal just had population nothing else no resources no land etc
This union was artificial and creation of Bangladesh was the best thing happened to Pakistan

:yahoo::rofl::lol::guns::cheers:

Dude what are you on?

In every democratic country, the majority rule the minority.

Can you tell me what was the purpose of the 1970 election in this case that West Pakistan government agreed to? Was it for fun?

Nope as AL had the all the seats of East Pakistan which were more than West Pakistan combined. They were set to form the government but West Pakistan government had no intention of giving power to Bengalis.

As long as East Pakistan had more population than West Pakistan, it could keep ruling Pakistan by itself. Once the demographics changed then easy to bribe one of the smaller West Pakistan provinces to keep Bengali domination going.
It does not matter who has more population as Pakistan was a one country. Whoever won the election should had formed the government. Bengalis did not vote only along the racial line. Racial line came only after the election when west pakistani politician refused to hand over power to a politician in east.

Dude what are you on?

Can you tell me what was the purpose of the 1970 election in this case that West Pakistan government agreed to? Was it for fun?

Look EDLs Bengal Tiger. educate yourself

We never wanted such type of democracy where people from a different area which has nothing common with us and don't even shares border with us would rule us
there wasn't anything else except population in Bangal and not letting Bangalis rule Pakistan was the best decision of Pakistanis

The people who licked the boots are muslims of subcontinent who were raped converted on the edge of the sword.
But, our forefathers raped your women through a thousand years, but we allowed you to keep on worshipping the cow dung, bloody spineless m*nkey Indians!!! Enjoy life with our blood infused in your dirty bodies.

Dude what are you on?

People did not vote on the basis of race but on the basis of leadership. AL fielded candidate in the west pakistan so did PPP in the east Pakistan.

They are already armed to the teeth, with verbal insults and trolling capabilities. Talk about wrestling with a miserable sow..

I propose Bangladesh be Split into 3 to encourage human development in the region

We never wanted such type of democracy where people from a different area which has nothing common with us and don't even shares border with us would rule us
there wasn't anything else except population in Bangal and not letting Bangalis rule Pakistan was the best decision of Pakistanis

Good for you and BD is now the fastest growing large economy in the world.

your constitution is not in continuation with that of East Pakistan.
We amended our Constitution and it's valid in democracy. So I am unable to understand that why it will be an issue.
provincial autonomy was promised
Is it? Well if it's right then it's on paper only. However if you think differently then, may I ask who will give us autonomy where we were the majority? Mujib was the rightful ruler of the joint Pakistan because he gained the major of seat in Pakistan.

You guys now question about our democracy, but you are the most autocratic people who refused the rightful prime minister who was elected by the vote of your own people. Later attacked your own people in the middle if the night? So the war was inevitable and west Pakistan was responsible for this war, not East Pakistan.

And for the rest part of your comments, I would say, you don't have slightest idea about what you are talking.

People did not vote on the basis of race but on the basis of leadership. AL fielded candidate in the west pakistan so did PPP in the east Pakistan.

AL won 288/300 seats in East Pakistan and none in West Pakistan
Fielding candidates on the other side was just for show.

Need to brush up on history dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom