What's new

Giving citizenship to Rohingyas in exchange of loans! Bangladesh is angry over World Bank's 'unfair' conditions

What about Pakistan and Turkey? Has it been asked to do the same to all the refugees they are hosting?

LOL Pakistan and Turkiye are not slaves like BD.

Pakistan & Taliban are kicking out all non-Pushtuns into Central Asia while Turkiye is kicking out Syrians into Europe.

When will BD kick out all Hindus out of BD? Never I guess. You are just an incapable slave country.

Just look at the chinese, they learn languages that are useful to them like english,french, arabic etc so they can do business.

I dont blame the government, i blame the people. Now i UNDERSTAND why the government is pro-india. how can you expect the government to be anti-india when you have people dancing and singing to hindi songs.
Bd ppl are certainly to blame. Just look how shamelessly they keep going to india for eid shopping...most bd ppl fluent in hindi....women are for sure...they are obsessed to copy indian dress and songs in weddings...even bangla hijabi women not much different when it comes to bollywood....

Funny thing is same ugly fat uncle and fatty aunties also keep bitching about chetona and 71 and 21 ist February make saheed minar i have seen in canada and then go home and dance to bollywood songs...and speak in hindi lol....

Not every one like that...there are smart bd ppl here who are very successful and well integrated to Canadian society but they are the minority..when i was kid my parents used to watch either french English or bd movies not hindi...but i bet my family is very small percentage...most bd families are not. These bangla kids grow up with hindi tvs...so ur brain washed from get go.

I got in to heated ugly arguments including with my own relatives with there fan fare with fucking bollywood...after a while i decided not to give a **** and leave these retarded bd ppl to go **** them self.

when i was in dhaka flight even before plane stop every fucking person stand up despite airhostess begging not to so.
বাস = বিমান? :rolleyes1: :undecided:
There was 2 white person sitting beside me and i can see they are horrified to see how retarded bd ppl are behaving.

bd ppl also have issues. lots of BD ppl who go abroad are rude and uneducated. even educated one are khet type lol...what do you expect. it will take next generation to become more well behaved educated and skilled. I was in dubai airport few years back and i find lot of bd ppl are very undeciplined dont speak english kind of embrassment. when i was in dhaka flight even before plane stop every fucking person stand up despite airhostess begging not to so. There was 2 white person sitting beside me and i can see they are horrified to see how retarded bd ppl are behaving.
Do you think poor, rural migrant workers working in Malaysia or Middle East from other countries are very polished in their behaviour and sophisticated? Bangladeshi migrants facing racism and hostility in Malaysia and Indonesia has nothing to do with village idiots from Bangladesh acting weirdly in the airport. It is actually the prominence and success many Bangladeshis achieving that is making malays and Indonesian hostile to Bangladeshis. You have not read my previous posts here. It is not the poor, uneducated that Malaysians/Indonesian loath more, but the intelligent one who are becoming successful in Malaysia and Singapore are getting maximum racism. Look at this video, an Indonesian blogger interviewing a Bangladeshi entrepreuner businessman in Malaysia. This friendly and always smiling Bangladeshi man did not behave rudely, yet the headline is contemptuous, saying ''Bangla now boss in Malaysia''. Look at the screenshot made, anyone with first glance would assume that this person is a fraud, cheater. Read the hundreds of comments in this video, Indonesians and Malaysians showing hatred, jealousy and racism. Do this polite, friendly businessman man deserves this?

The problem of Malay with Bangladeshis is perfectly demonstrated in this viral short film made in Malaysia by Malay. It is watched more than 3.4 million times and include English subtitle. Watch yourself before self-loathing your own countrymen.

Last edited:
Do you think poor, rural migrant workers working in Malaysia or Middle East from other countries are very polished in their behaviour and sophisticated? Bangladeshi migrants facing racism and hostility in Malaysia and Indonesia has nothing to do with village idiots from Bangladesh acting weirdly in the airport. It is actually the prominence and success many Bangladeshis achieving that is making malays and Indonesian hostile to Bangladeshis. You have not read my previous posts here. It is not the poor, uneducated that Malaysians/Indonesian loath more, but the intelligent one who are becoming successful in Malaysia and Singapore are getting maximum racism. Look at this video, an Indonesian blogger interviewing a Bangladeshi entrepreuner businessman in Malaysia. This friendly and always smiling Bangladeshi man did not behave rudely, yet the headline is contemptuous, saying ''Bangla now boss in Malaysia''. Look at the screenshot made, anyone with first glance would assume that this person is a fraud, cheater. Read the hundreds of comments in this video, Indonesians and Malaysians showing hatred, jealousy and racism. Do this polite, friendly businessman man deserves this?

The problem of Malay with Bangladeshis is perfectly demonstrated in this viral short film made in Malaysia by Malay. It is watched more than 3.4 million times and include English subtitle. Watch yourself before self-loathing your own countrymen.

You expect everyone to love bd ppl lol. Dude get realistic. Arabs do the same to bd ppl dont meant all arabs are same. World is not black and white. Stop being typical bangla emotional train wreck.

I have very limited idea about Malaysia or Indonesian for some reason they dont immigration here. So dont know much about there culture.

Last edited:
Emirates lol
সেইটাই তো বললাম , বাংলাদেশীরা বাসের কায়দায় বিমান থামার আগেই দাড়ায়ে গেছে। দেশে কোথাও বাস থামলে একটা যাত্রীও না নেমে থাকতেই পারে না। বিমানেও বাসের অভ্যাস টা থেকে গেছে!

Off topic - যে জাতি ১০ মিনিট বাস থামলে না নেমে থাকতে পারে না , সেই জাতিরে লকডাউন দিয়া ঘরে থাকতে বলে , মাসের পর মাস। যত্তসব ! :undecided: :(

You expect everyone to love bd ppl lol. Dude get realistic. Arabs do the same to bd ppl dont meant all arabs are same. World is not black and white. Stop being typical bangla emotional train wreck.

I have very limited idea about Malaysia or Indonesian for some reason they dont immigration here. So don't know much about there culture.
I am not emotional and I don't go cry around about this subject. This subject only got this far in this thread because one member challenged my opinion.

Arab's mistreatment of migrant workers are different than Malaysian. Local Arabs may not mingle with migrant community but they also do not target any particular community for vilification and racism. Arabs are more tolerant about migrants than Malay. All the Gulf Arab countries bar Saudi Arabia has more migrants than local Arab. In UAE and Qatar, 90 percent resident population is migrants mostly from South Asia. Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi business are thriving in Dubai, doing all kind of professional works, yet Emiratis are not fuming. They consider migrants are asset to their country. This is very different in Malaysia. Many sector of Malaysian economy will collapse without migrant labor in Malaysia, yet Malay attitude is like they are doing a charity by allowing migrants in Malaysia.

Finally, you should show some respect to the people of the country of your origin. I noticed you always talk disparagingly about Bangladesh and it's people. Perhaps you don't realize, insulting one's own country is insulting oneself. No matter how much you try to act like a Canadian, at the end of day, to the foreigners, you are a Bangladeshi. So be careful badmouthing about your country of origin to the foreigners.You will not earn respect in their eyes, they will not accept you as their own and always will judge you according to their perception of Bangladesh.

Last edited:
I am not emotional and I don't go cry around about this subject. This subject only got this far in this thread because one member challenged my opinion.

Arab's mistreatment of migrant workers are different than Malaysian. Local Arabs may not mingle with migrant community but they also do not target any particular community for vilification and racism. Arabs are more tolerant about migrants than Malay. All the Gulf Arab countries bar Saudi Arabia has more migrants than local Arab. In UAE and Qatar, 90 percent resident population is migrants mostly from South Asia. Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi business are thriving in Dubai, doing all kind of professional works, yet Emiratis are not fuming. They consider migrants are asset to their country. This is very different in Malaysia. Many sector of Malaysian economy will collapse without migrant labor in Malaysia, yet Malay attitude is like they are doing a charity by allowing migrants in Malaysia.

Finally, you should show some respect to the people of the country of your origin. I noticed you always talk disparagingly about Bangladesh and it's people. Perhaps you don't realize, insulting one's own country is insulting oneself. No matter how much you try to act like a Canadian, at the end of day, to the foreigners, you are a Bangladeshi. So be careful badmouthing about your country of origin to the foreigners. They will not accept you as their own and always will judge you according to their perception of Bangladesh.
So i am not supposed to say fat bangla aunties and uncles dancing to bollywood lol and bd kids are brain washed with hindi...What ever i said is the ugly truth about bangla society.

Arabs are of course very nice ppl no doubt.

Bangladesh’s FM had the audacity to ask US to legalize Bangladeshi illegal immigrants but scoffs at legalizing Rohingyas. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Nevertheless, why is Bangladesh seeking a WB loan, in the first place? It’s strong financial position should enable to bypass WB altogether.

Where does it say Bangladesh SOUGHT a loan??

Bangladesh provides loans nowadays. The WB is seeking a pre-condition and a rogue resolution hoping they can strong arm Bangladesh into accepting these illegal immigrants.

Barha Bhai India fail ho chuka hai (poor), now Bangladesh provides loans to countries like Sri Lanka to bail them out...

When looking at illegal immigrants in USA from Asia, India tops the list. The US Department of Homeland Security put the estimated number of illegal immigrants from India at 4,30,000.

Last edited:
বাস = বিমান? :rolleyes1: :undecided:

They should start fining and arresting some of these idiots at the airport. Low class uneducated people. But what do you expect from these folks. Problem is with us who have more money and education. We failed to provide/teach discipline and education.

Well there are bad apples everywhere. I have never ever had bad experience with Indonesians as a group (some younger friends in college and during my tabligh jamaat tour days before college), my Indonesian buddies in LA have been like my brothers and treated me as one of their own. Still in touch with many of them. Vlogging folks may have personal issues, this is nothing typical to paint with a broad brush. Most educated Indonesians and Malaysians know bigger picture about Bangladesh, not everyone in Bangladesh is poor and not everyone in Malaysia is rich. Ignore the stupid folks who don't understand this.

@Indos brother a penny for your thoughts. :-)

Malaysians, I have met some who are a bit on the snooty side (this is hilarious when they do it in the US, boasting about Malaysia). This behavior is best ignored as a one-off scenario. I have some friends (both male and female) married to highly educated Malaysian, Indonesian and Thai folks (of both genders) and have received nothing but warm hospitality from all of them. There may be cultural differences. But respect always begets respect.

At the end of the day, us Asians are somewhat vain.

If our GDP per capita goes up or down a bit, we start acting nationalistic. I am guilty of the same. I have certainly seen this in Thailand personally, but their attitude changes when they see my US Passport.

Ignore the nationalistic idiots...

Where does it say Bangladesh SOUGHT a loan??

Bangladesh provides loans nowadays. The WB is seeking a pre-condition and a rogue resolution hoping they can strong arm Bangladesh into accepting these illegal immigrants.

Barha Bhai India fail ho chuka hai (poor), now Bangladesh provides loans to countries like Sri Lanka to bail them out...

When looking at illegal immigrants in USA from Asia, India tops the list. The US Department of Homeland Security put the estimated number of illegal immigrants from India at 4,30,000.

That was not a loan but only a currency swap of just 200 million USD with Sri Lanka, by that logic…

Will you now say India gave 75 billion USD worth of loans to Japan instead of calling it a currency swap?

That was not a loan but only a currency swap of just 200 million USD with Sri Lanka, by that logic…

Will you now say India gave 75 billion USD worth of loans to Japan instead of calling it a currency swap?

First learn what currency swap means.

Sri Lanka desperately needs "US dollars" to pay its debts and Bangladesh is providing the "US dollars" by exchanging it with Sri Lankan rupees despite Sri Lanka's poor credit ratings. It's indeed a generous loan.

India didn't give any loans to Japan, rather Japan provided India with $75 billion because of depreciating Indian rupees to help your fiscal conditions.

First learn what currency swap means.

Sri Lanka desperately needs "US dollars" to pay its debts and Bangladesh is providing the "US dollars" by exchanging it with Sri Lankan rupees despite Sri Lanka's poor credit ratings. It's indeed a generous loan.

India didn't give any loans to Japan, rather Japan provided India with $75 billion because of depreciating Indian rupees to help your fiscal conditions.
We never had fiscal problems, a currency swap is done to boost bilateral trade, yes in your case Sri Lanka was facing fiscal challenges, but at the end overcoming it was done with a currency swap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom