What's new

Giving citizenship to Rohingyas in exchange of loans! Bangladesh is angry over World Bank's 'unfair' conditions

This is not true. Their hatred against Tamil can not be more than against Bangladeshis to those who follow Bahasa Maleyu and Bahasa Indonesia media. 'Bangla' is a slang word in Malaysia and Indonesia. They coined the term Banglasia not Tamilisia to demonstrate their racial anxiety. You should follow their media in their own language to know better. I give you some hints, go to Youtube or Facebook, search with such words 'Orang Bangla', 'Negara Bangladesh' or 'Bangla TKW' and follow the contents. Use google translation. At least you can visit Quora to find some objective opinions about the problem.
What you said is 100% true, but it is only in Malaysia and Singapore, not in Indonesia.

Man, even in their school they make fun of bangladeshi people.

What you said is 100% true, but it is only in Malaysia and Singapore, not in Indonesia.

Man, even in their school they make fun of bangladeshi people.
This is the same in Indonesia too. Many Indonesians have very low opinion about Bangladesh and it's people. According to them, Bangladesh is the poorest and dirtiest country in the world, It's people are rude and mannerless, Bangladeshi people's body stink like cow, onion or curry, Bangladeshi men are sexually depraved, always looking for opportunity to violate Indonesian female migrant workers. How could the TKW(Indonesian female migrant workers) could fall for such trash! Bangla are taking over Malaysia and turning it into Banglasia and Kuala Lumpur into kuala Dhaka, Malaysians deserves Bangla as they never appreciated the Indonesian kinship. Indonesians should be careful not to mistake like Malaysia and never allow any Bangla and Rohingya migrant.

If you don't believe, open any Indonesian language contents(Youtube videos or Facebook posts) about Bangladesh and see the public opinion.

Last edited:
This is the same in Indonesia too. Many Indonesians have very low opinion about Bangladesh and it's people. According to them, Bangladesh is the poorest and dirtiest country in the world, It's people are rude and mannerless, Bangladeshi people's body stink like cow, onion or curry, Bangladeshi men are sexually depraved, always looking for opportunity to violate Indonesian female migrant workers. How could the TKW(Indonesian female migrant workers) could fall for such trash! Bangla are taking over Malaysia and turning it into Banglasia and Kuala Lumpur into kuala Dhaka, Malaysians deserves Bangla as they never appreciated the Indonesian kinship. Indonesians should be careful not to mistake like Malaysia and never allow any Bangla and Rohingya migrant.

If you don't believe, open any Indonesian language contents(Youtube videos or Facebook posts) about Bangladesh and see the public opinion.
well, all i can say is that, who the f##k cares what malaysia and singapore think about us. They have no part to play in the normal life in bangladesh.

I hate it when they say Bangla. I bloody hate it and want to break their teeth. This is why we need to get those economic zones up and ready for our low-skilled workers.

But one more thing is that we should totally ban people from working in malaysia. We get no benefit in working there. Onec the bangla go back, malaysia will not have any workers to build for them.

So basically, Bangladeshis must add additional populations to an already overpopulated nation so that the actual darling of the powers a.k.a Aung sun whatever who was happy letting this genocide happen would not have to deal with this problem anymore when they prop her up again.

it is a good decision. but i am worried at some point they will be forced to accept.
do you guys think bd has the power to say NO?

everything is for the prize.... mann o mann!! alles scheiße leute

Lol if Pak establishment was responsible for Bangla affairs they would have

Armed, trained Rohingyas by now and would have created an autonomous Rohingya state by now

Bangladesh is playing nice,
What about Pakistan and Turkey? Has it been asked to do the same to all the refugees they are hosting?
Tiger should roar to be taken seriously

They take the tiger as a tiger from the set of Tiger king and not an actual tiger

Show em your biceps... won't say anything ridiculous afterwards

Last edited:

Bangladesh is not a big issue in Indonesia, we rarely talk or think about Bangladeshi since Bangladeshi is not part of the society that you can find in Indonesia. I never see any Bangladeshi in Indonesia while I have met and talk to even Somalian and Egyptian to make you understand how this issue is not something big in Indonesia. While highest expat in Indonesia are Japanese and Korean. You also can see on Jakarta street sometime White guys and Indian ( much lower possibility to see but their existence is felt ).

While Bangladeshi is part of Singapore and Malaysian make up society, their present there is felt by both Malay and Chinese ethnic in Singapore and Malaysian society. If tension arise, so it will be with Singapore and Malaysia.

And as Bangladeshi how come you can differentiate between Indonesian and Malay Youtube channel as we speak same language ? It can be Malaysian who bring this to YT since Bangladeshi is something that become an issue in their society while in Indonesian we dont. There is one Indonesian that marry Malaysian and live in Malaysia that I found in Youtube who try to get Malaysian viewer by talking bad about Indonesia all the time. You need to be careful when you try to draw conclusion using YT and make a generalization of 270 million people of Indonesia

Last edited:
Bangladesh is not a big issue in Indonesia, we rarely talk or think about Bangladeshi since Bangladeshi is not part of the society that you can find in Indonesia. I never see any Bangladeshi in Indonesia while I have met and talk to even Somalian and Egyptian to make you understand how this issue is not something big in Indonesia. While highest expat in Indonesia are Japanese and Korean. You also can see on Jakarta street sometime White guys and Indian ( much lower possibility to see but their existence is felt ).

While Bangladeshi is part of Singapore and Malaysian make up society, their present there is felt by both Malay and Chinese ethnic in Singapore and Malaysian society. If tension arise, so it will be with Singapore and Malaysia.

And as Bangladeshi how come you can differentiate between Indonesian and Malay Youtube channel as we speak same language ? It can be Malaysian who bring this to YT since Bangladeshi is something that become an issue in their society while in Indonesian we dont. There is one Indonesian that marry Malaysian and live in Malaysia that I found in Youtube who try to get Malaysian viewer by talking bad about Indonesia all the time. You need to be careful when you try to draw conclusion using YT and make a generalization of 270 million people of Indonesia
You are not well informed about this subject it seems. Initially I was too puzzled on why Bangladeshis who almost have no presence in Indonesia can generate so deep and widespread contempt in Indonesia. Later upon investigation, I have found several reasons for this

1.Many Indonesians works in Malaysia and Singapore or have worked there in the past, most importantly, millions of Indonesians regularly visit Malaysia and Singapore as a tourists. So they comes into contact with Bangladeshi migrant workers there. Now In Malaysia and Singapore, more than 99 percent of Bangladeshi workers are male, many of them are single, on the other hand 70 percent of Indonesian workers in Malaysia and Singapore are female(TKW), many of them are single or divorcee. So as a natural sequence, there are some romantic affairs and marriage between Bangladeshi men and Indonesian women. It is not that Bangladeshi men are particularly lastful or depraved or trapping Indonesian women. Some Indonesian women are comfortable with dating Bangladeshi men may be because of religious similarity or other factors. But other Indonesians take a huge offense about such union and created many images and videos by other Indonesian workers and Indonesian tourists there. There are many viral videos in Indonesia about TKW dating with Bangladeshi men viewed by millions. So there is a widespread perception in Indonesia that, this is a huge problem, all Bangladeshi men are pervert and rapist and always looking for opportunity to molest Indonesian women. To vent anger on Bangladeshis, Indonesians have developed many racist insult about Bangladeshis, such as Bangla are black, Bangla's body stink like cow, onion or curry, Bangla are rude, mannerless, sexually depraved etc.

2. Many Indonesians consider Malaysia and Singapore to be there playing field. Reason range from ethnic similarity, geographic dominance and closeness etc. Indonesians expect privileged position in that two countries. Now Bangladeshis are going there, working, some even thriving have angered some Indonesian. Indonesian workers and tourists recording in Kuala Lumpur on how Bangla are capturing Malaysia, polluting Malaysia with their dirty habits. They troll Malay for allowing large number of Bangla, Malay becoming extinct, turning into Banglasia. I have found that between Indonesians and Malay at least 90 percent of anti-Bangladesh contents are created by Indonesians and commented by Indonesians. Malay have limited presence in online compared to huge presence of Indonesians. This may be due to the fact that there are only 16 million Malay in Malaysia while Indonesians number 270 million.
Look at the Indonesians making video on Bangladeshi migrants in Malaysia. Look at the headline and comments

3. Many Indonesians have idea that Bangladesh is the poorest and dirtiest country in the world. They use Bangladesh as the worst yardstick to measure progress in Indonesia and to feel good about and be grateful. With this purpose there are many videos in Indonesian language in youtube giving false information and exaggerating the poverty and chaos in Bangladesh. Even Jakarta's mayor 2 years ago compared the worst neighborhood in Jakarta with Dhaka.

Last edited:
You are not well informed about this subject it seems. Initially I was too puzzled on why Bangladeshis who almost have no presence in Indonesia can generate so deep and widespread contempt in Indonesia. Later upon investigation, I have found several reasons for this

1.Many Indonesians works in Malaysia and Singapore or have worked there in the past, most importantly, millions of Indonesians regularly visit Malaysia and Singapore as a tourists. So they comes into contact with Bangladeshi migrant workers there. Now In Malaysia and Singapore, more than 99 percent of Bangladeshi workers are male, many of them are single, on the other hand 70 percent of Indonesian workers in Malaysia and Singapore are female(TKW), many of them are single or divorcee. So as a natural sequence, there are some romantic affairs and marriage between Bangladeshi men and Indonesian women. It is not that Bangladeshi men are particularly lastful or depraved or trapping Indonesian women. Some Indonesian women are comfortable with dating Bangladeshi men may be because of religious similarity or other factors. But other Indonesians take a huge offense about such union and created many images and videos by other Indonesian workers and Indonesian tourists there. There are many viral videos in Indonesia about TKW dating with Bangladeshi men viewed by millions. So there is a widespread perception in Indonesia that, this is a huge problem, all Bangladeshi men are pervert and rapist and always looking for opportunity to molest Indonesian women. To vent anger on Bangladeshis, Indonesians have developed many racist insult about Bangladeshis, such as Bangla are black, Bangla's body stink like cow, onion or curry, Bangla are rude, mannerless, sexually depraved etc.

2. Many Indonesians consider Malaysia and Singapore to be there playing field. Reason range from ethnic similarity, geographic dominance and closeness etc. Indonesians expect privileged position in that two countries. Now Bangladeshis are going there, working, some even thriving have angered some Indonesian. Indonesian workers and tourists recording in Kuala Lumpur on how Bangla are capturing Malaysia, polluting Malaysia with their dirty habits. They troll Malay for allowing large number of Bangla, Malay becoming extinct, turning into Banglasia. I have found that between Indonesians and Malay at least 90 percent of anti-Bangladesh contents are created by Indonesians and commented by Indonesians. Malay have limited presence in online compared to huge presence of Indonesians. This may be due to the fact that there are only 16 million Malay in Malaysia while Indonesians number 270 million.
Look at the Indonesians making video on Bangladeshi migrants in Malaysia. Look at the headline and comments

3. Many Indonesians have idea that Bangladesh is the poorest and dirtiest country in the world. They use Bangladesh as the worst yardstick to measure progress in Indonesia and to feel good about and be grateful. With this purpose there are many videos in Indonesian language in youtube giving false information and exaggerating the poverty and chaos in Bangladesh. Even Jakarta's mayor 2 years ago compared the worst neighborhood in Jakarta with Dhaka.

Are you Hindu ? Look like you are so determined to bring this....

As I said we cannot draw any conclusion by random YT channel made by no body who wants to generate money or try to generate dispute and hate among Muslim....

We dont know who made this video as it can be every body and there are 11 percent of non Muslim Indonesian as well in Indonesia.

There always be bad people makes YT channel to get money or has hidden agenda toward Muslim, dont get trapped.....

Just concentrate on YT channel who are made by normal people.

bd ppl also have issues. lots of BD ppl who go abroad are rude and uneducated. even educated one are khet type lol...what do you expect. it will take next generation to become more well behaved educated and skilled. I was in dubai airport few years back and i find lot of bd ppl are very undeciplined dont speak english kind of embrassment. when i was in dhaka flight even before plane stop every fucking person stand up despite airhostess begging not to so. There was 2 white person sitting beside me and i can see they are horrified to see how retarded bd ppl are behaving.

Are you Hindu ? Look like you are so determined to bring this....

As I said we cannot draw any conclusion by random YT channel made by no body who wants to generate money or try to generate dispute and hate among Muslim....

We dont know who made this video as it can be every body and there are 11 percent of non Muslim Indonesian as well in Indonesia.
As far as I know Bangladeshis aren't exactly fans of this pan islamist identity

bd ppl also have issues. lots of BD ppl who go abroad are rude and uneducated. even educated one are khet type lol...what do you expect. it will take next generation to become more well behaved educated and skilled. I was in dubai airport few years back and i find lot of bd ppl are very undeciplined dont speak english kind of embrassment.
I blame the education system for that. BD need to promote bilingual education in school and totally ban hindi being used in BD.

Now i get why BD custom officers are rude af.

I blame the education system for that. BD need to promote bilingual education in school and totally ban hindi being used in BD.

Now i get why BD custom officers are rude af.
Instead of useless hindi need to learn french or English. But bd khet ppl mostly girls keep speaking in hindi even grown *** fatty aunty dancing to bollywood songs ridiculously on social media....make me vomit...eat biriyani get fat and dance to hindi songs typical bangla women...thank god i left bd when I was kid...

Even here if you go to bd weddings chances these aunties dancing to bollywood songs is almost 100 percent..most weddings here only play hindi songs...khet bd ppl came here and still obsessions with bollywood only growing. Cant speak proper English despite live in canada but fluent in fucking hindi. And u wonder why bd women lacks get proper white color jobs here. Useless bunch.

Last edited:
Instead of useless hindi need to learn french or English. But bd khet ppl mostly girls keep speaking in hindi even grown *** fatty aunty dancing to bollywood songs ridiculously on social media....make me vomit...eat biriyani get fat and dance to hindi songs typical bangla women...thank god i left bd when I was kid...

Even here if you go to bd weddings chances these aunties dancing to bollywood songs is almost 100 percent..most weddings here only play hindi songs...khet bd ppl came here and still obsessions with bollywood only growing. Cant speak proper English despite live in canada but fluent in fucking hindi. And u wonder why bd women lacks get proper white color jobs here. Useless bunch.
Just look at the chinese, they learn languages that are useful to them like english,french, arabic etc so they can do business.

I dont blame the government, i blame the people. Now i UNDERSTAND why the government is pro-india. how can you expect the government to be anti-india when you have people dancing and singing to hindi songs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom