What's new

MADE IN UAE

I don't trust some Tactical Report articles, I heard that it is not very reliable. but I wish it will be true japan has one of the most advanced tech they are the first who developed AESA radar in 1995. japan has good number of various radars specially early warning radars and other military radars like:

JTPS-P14​

img02-068-01s.jpg

The secret of the rapid progress in the Russian fifth generation fighter project SU 75 checkmate despite the war in Ukraine

AJBAN 440 Armed Robotic Vehicle:

The NIMR AJBAN 440 Armed Robotic Vehicle (ARV) system provides an advanced, rapidly deployable, mobile and durable unmanned ground vehicle integrated with a remote controlled weapon station (RCWS). With 360° day and night situational awareness, and seamless switching between manned and unmanned operations, the AJBAN 440 ARV provides full vehicle and RCWS functionality in the hands of the remote operator, thereby mitigating personnel exposure to fire or other lethal threat.

الصورة

EARTH (Emirates Research and Technology Holding Company)

The SAGR missile was among the exhibits of the UAE Land Pavilion

Semi-active laser homing

In cooperation with Serbian EDePRo', winged and fixed-wing aircraft can be armed and can be launched from land platforms and sea boats.
Technical Specifications

128 mm caliber missile

The weight of the missile is 67 kilograms

It is 2.42 meters tall

The weight of the warhead is 20 kg

laser guidance method

ranges:

Rocket launch from a height

3 km range up to 29 km

5 km range up to 37 km

7620 meters range up to 40 km

T6DSC-026-1600x900.jpg

EDePro |  SAGR

EDePro | SAGR

Semi-active laser homing

In cooperation with Serbian EDePRo', winged and fixed-wing aircraft can be armed and can be launched from land platforms and sea boats.
Technical Specifications

128 mm caliber missile

It is 2.42 meters tall

laser guidance method

ranges:

3 km range up to 29 km

5 km range up to 37 km

T6DSC-026-1600x900.jpg

EDePro |  SAGR

EDePro | SAGR

Semi-active laser homing

Technical Specifications

128 mm caliber missile

It is 2.42 meters tall

laser guidance method

ranges:

3 km range up to 29 km

5 km range up to 37 km

T6DSC-026-1600x900.jpg

EDePro |  SAGR

EDePro | SAGR

Did UAE have the licence to produce locally?

There is a program to develop thermal insulation for rocket motors at EDGE that are able to withstand very high temperatures in the nozzle and motor casing.

Ablative materials are used to protect vehicles from atmospheric reentry, to protect rocket nozzles and ship hulls from propellant gas erosion, as protection from laser beams, and to protect land-based structures from high heat environments.

@Ghostkiller @The SC @hamza gareeb

There is a program to develop thermal insulation for rocket motors at EDGE that are able to withstand very high temperatures in the nozzle and motor casing.

Ablative materials are used to protect vehicles from atmospheric reentry, to protect rocket nozzles and ship hulls from propellant gas erosion, as protection from laser beams, and to protect land-based structures from high heat environments.

@Ghostkiller @The SC @hamza gareeb
Good news, I hope they speed up the work. We have seen the importance of rocket launcher and tactical ballistic missiles in the Ukraine war.
Estland zeigt Interesse an Raketenartilleriesystem HIMARS

Ablative materials can also serve to protect re entry vehicles of missiles and rockets.

This is mainly used on rockets that must handle extremely hot temperatures

They are mainly used to protect the nozzle and case which are labeled below.

Ablative cooling is a process that utilizes a sacrificial liner which cools the engine through chemical reactions and the enthalpy of vaporization

1661464098492.jpeg

Ablative materials can also serve to protect re entry vehicles of missiles and rockets.

This is mainly used on rockets that must handle extremely hot temperatures

They are mainly used to protect the nozzle and case which are labeled below.

Ablative cooling is a process that utilizes a sacrificial liner which cools the engine through chemical reactions and the enthalpy of vaporization

View attachment 873661
good, how much time it will take UAE to develop BM 1000 KM at least or any country i mean the average?

good, how much time it will take UAE to develop BM 1000 KM at least or any country i mean the average?
I would estimate 5-8 years for the UAE.

The Ambition-1 will be a stepping stone and in ballistic mode can reach about 320km. A reduced payload but accurized missile could imo reach 500km.

In my opinion the first stage of the Ambition-1 could be lengthened greatly and form the basis for a short range ballistic missile.

The payload is 100kg which is comparable to the American precision strike missile warhead which is 90kg.

A874555D-A963-4969-8369-2763CDC61D6E.jpeg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention in my opinion by IDEX or the Dubai Airshow we will see a turbofan from Halc0n with about 4.0kn of thrust.

They have increased R&D in this section greatly.

34CD5FE3-79B9-4265-9695-9F6AD186A5C7.jpeg

Eventually imo within 10 years they will be able to develop turbojets and turbofans able to be used by unmanned and manned aircraft.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom