What's new

MADE IN UAE

UAE, South Korea, and stealth drones joint production

1663581068305.png

The UAE Ministry of Defense is reported to be in contact with the Korea Research Institute for Defense Technology Planning and Advancement (KRIT) for the joint production of stealth drones.

Hanwha Systems, LIG NEX1, and Hyundai are said to have submitted several offers in this regard.

TR

Very but the question will US and France let us integrate it into Rafales and F-16 hahahaha. Did it enter in serial production or till now no?
Did not enter serial production yet, and you make a very good point. Unfortunately the Harpoon and Exocet are very dated.. but there is a good chance they would let them be integrated.

1663936067887.jpeg

What is this missile? It looks like HAS-250 but it isn’t the same missile I think although I could be wrong.
324D6D15-66ED-4C87-A7C1-4BB1590A7D45.jpeg

It is similar to the HAS-250 but there are key differences.

HAS-250 is on the bottom pic in the middle

1663936239969.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 882027

What is this missile? It looks like HAS-250 but it isn’t the same missile I think although I could be wrong.
View attachment 882029

View attachment 882030
Is Nasef in final stages of development or what? Or it is mockup? I thought it would be larger than this hahaha like the size of Storm Shadow.

HAS-250 is on the bottom pic in the middle
By the image, yes it does look like anti-ship missile.

Is Nasef in final stages of development or what? Or it is mockup? I thought it would be larger than this hahaha like the size of Storm Shadow.
No it’s a mini missile and weighs 120kg only, and I would assume very close to production tbh if not already in production. IDEX 2023 will give us a lot more updates about also of this and it is is in 5 months so not to far out.

There is Nasef for smaller aircraft and Saber which is almost the same size as Storm Shadow maybe a bit larger.

No it’s a mini missile and weighs 120kg only, and I would assume very close to production tbh if not already in production. IDEX 2023 will give us a lot more updates about also of this and it is is in 5 months so not to far out.

There is Nasef for smaller aircraft and Saber which is almost the same size as Storm Shadow maybe a bit larger.
I mistook between Nasef and Saber because look a like hahaha. Will Saber and Nased be integrating in emirati F-16 Rafales and Mirage 2K?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom