What's new

MADE IN UAE

No wonder UAEAF buy 1B$ of them.

DS 16 IS the only version that fit on reach-s other version maybe huge UCAV like MQ 9 and wing long if I am right.
Theoretically the Reach-S can carry 120kg so it should be able to carry them.

And the Nasef will also be quite useful in the future when they develop larger drones.

Sejeel = THUNDER system

Designed to provide guided delivery of standard MK81 (P31), MK82 (P32) and MK84 (P4) GP aerial munitions, the Thunder System represents a cost-effective, short-range guided bomb kit system that combines an inertial measurement unit and global navigational satellite system measurements to guide the system to a pre-programmed target’s coordinates. A semi-active laser seeker can optionally be fitted to enhance precision.

thunder-p31_0.jpg

A sounding rocket developed by an Emirati company to test low Earth orbit environments. Ambition 1 is a 100kg payload orbital rocket to deliver UAE and other satellites in the future.

1659710739900.png

1659711482941.png

1659711588104.png

MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND EDGE SIGN MOU TO ESTABLISH INDUSTRY 4.0 ENABLEMENT CENTRE​

basically 4.0 or The Fourth Industrial Revolution is characterized by emerging technology breakthroughs in a number of areas, including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IOT), 3D printing, and autonomous vehicles.

Digital Economy - Northern Corridor Economic Region (NCER) Malaysia

I wish they develop laser beam ADS and EO optics to detect and lock on target such as drones and uavs

China Border Surveillance IR Security Thermal Imaging IP Camera - China  Thermal Camera, Surveillance Camera
Rheinmetall Defence - Electro-optics

Great news, HALCON and EDGE group has the ability to do it. they have one called ALTAIR anti-tank missile.

Weight: 45 kg

The missile has a range of 8 km

The Tandem warhead has a penetration capacity of 1300 mm

The platform can be used by armored vehicles and helicopters

صاروخ ( الطير ) المضاد للدبابات ( ALTAIR) | Arab Defense المنتدى العربي  للدفاع والتسليح

صاروخ ( الطير ) المضاد للدبابات ( ALTAIR) | Arab Defense المنتدى العربي  للدفاع والتسليح

صاروخ ( الطير ) المضاد للدبابات ( ALTAIR) | الصفحة 2 | Arab Defense المنتدى  العربي للدفاع والتسليح

I read that it is under development since first appear Feb. 2019. I don't know when it will be ready.

The missile is comparable in weight and range to missiles of its class such as the Mokopa and PARS 3 LR, But it looks promising with the ceiling attack feature.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom