What's new

MADE IN UAE

yes, couldn't find source now but IDEX 2021 I read it that there is uae Israeli corporation on AAM with ramjet technology.
For me what I heard was a cooperation between UAE Israel on drones projects and not on AAM. Then it would be a problem for Egypt to buy them.

Last edited:
And also remember that the BVR missile can be converted to a surface to air missile so you can develop both at once.

The AMRAAM converted to a surface to air missile.

View attachment 866478

Ramjet AAM is a good idea and possible with a lot of R&D.

View attachment 866479

NASAMS is good example

and also sky dragon 50
نـظـام sky dragon 50 الـدفـاعـي | Udefense منتدى التحالف لعلوم الدفاع

For me what I heard was a cooperation between UAE Israel on drones projects and not on AAM. Then I would be a problem for Egypt to buy them.
why you think that it will be a problem?

UAE halcon will develop AAM by itself but other like ramjet technology it will need help, ramjet is big deal brother like French meteor.

Last edited:
UAE halcon will develop AAM by itself but other like ramjet technology it will need help, ramjet is big deal brother like French meteor.
It doesn’t need a Ramjet necessarily, the AIM-120D uses a regular motor and achieves ranges over 150km.

And btw, South Africans developed a ramjet powered air to air missile 20 years ago.

@Ghostkiller

It doesn’t need a Ramjet necessarily, the AIM-120D uses a regular motor and achieves ranges over 150km.

And btw, South Africans developed a ramjet powered air to air missile 20 years ago.

@Ghostkiller
yes, i agree with you but ramjet will make AAM Invincible subsonic velocities.
Meteor
File:ILA 2008 PD 446.JPG

Last edited:
Desert-Sting?
Yes, cutaway.

Think this is just a tour of one of the 8 or 9 production hangers they have. Looks like at least 50-100 were being produced during the tour.

Will enable UAE to perform many drone strikes without having to worry about resupply from China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom