What's new

MADE IN UAE

In my opinion, Halcon can develop a hypersonic missile itself in the near future.

It would likely be a ground launched system with a rocket booster as the first stage and an unpowered glide stage as a second stage.

1657231506530.jpeg

There is no other alternative from the Americans or Chinese.

In my opinion, Halcon can develop a hypersonic missile itself in the near future.

It would likely be a ground launched system with a rocket booster as the first stage and an unpowered glide stage as a second stage.

View attachment 859873

There is no other alternative from the Americans or Chinese.
no chanse

usa australia and uk have problems to develop it so uae?

brazil is 200 milion people country
UAE has an unlimited budget for Human Resources and material costs. Brazil has a struggling economy and a much smaller budget.

You are a little dumbass who thinks he’s a genius. Lower your ego.

In fact, they could use their sounding rocket as a carrier as the Brazilians did.

1657397632064.jpeg

UAE has an unlimited budget for Human Resources and material costs. Brazil has a struggling economy and a much smaller budget.

You are a little dumbass who thinks he’s a genius. Lower your ego.

In fact, they could use their sounding rocket as a carrier as the Brazilians did.

View attachment 860339

Last edited:

UAE sets out plan to build 'swarm' of highly accurate radar satellites.​

Dh3 billion fund used to improve weather data, monitor climate change and trace oil spills

YE5EKY2TOZANBCWLIBOJEA2T4Y.jfif

the UAE will develop a series of highly accurate satellites to improve forecasting and monitor climate change.

The Dh3 billion National Space Fund, announced earlier this year, will pave the way for the research and construction of the 'Sirb' or Swarm project.

The constellation of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites can create highly detailed radar images of land use, ice cover and surface changes, with a wide range of scientific and commercial applications.

Dh3 billion fund used to improve weather data, monitor climate change and trace oil spills

the UAE will develop a series of highly accurate satellites to improve forecasting and monitor climate change.

The Dh3 billion National Space Fund, announced earlier this year, will pave the way for the research and construction of the 'Sirb' or Swarm project.

The constellation of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites can create highly detailed radar images of land use, ice cover and surface changes, with a wide range of scientific and commercial applications.

I think Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) can also used in military purposes. I wish

@Philip the Arab @The SC

give opinion

A prominent industry a bright future awaits the UAE in the drone industry
I agree with you

Back
Top Bottom