What's new

MADE IN UAE

UAE have their own MLRS called Jobaria Defense Systems Multiple Cradle Launcher (indigenous) and K239 Chunmoo (S Korea)
I mean a new modular MLRS system that is indigenous should be made.

Carrier can be an Astros truck and it should go from 122-300mm and be equipped with GPS guided rockets and a digital fcs.

Artillery should also be made hopefully, we see how important it is in Ukraine.

Last edited:
I know it's not made in the UAE, but the Desert Falcon is one hot potato!
Lots of interesting sensors, NCFTs, Sniper XR pod and on the other side, not sure but looks like a carry on pod? Odd spot to put it as those are usually mounted on underwing pylons like they are on the next pic.

1655068227374.png

Also a unique spot for the fuselage roundel of the UAEAF. After the rumors of US conditions on the proposed F-15s for the EAF, you wonder what condition the US imposed on the UAE for these block 60s and especially on the Saudi F-15s SA. I doubt they mentioned anything about which bases they can keep them at. Anyway, between these and the coming Rafales, should be a potent AF. I doubt the US will end up capitulating on the F-35 but you never know. I'm not much of a fan of that turd anyway loool.

1655068405698.png

I know it's not made in the UAE, but the Desert Falcon is one hot potato!
Lots of interesting sensors, NCFTs, Sniper XR pod and on the other side, not sure but looks like a carry on pod? Odd spot to put it as those are usually mounted on underwing pylons like they are on the next pic.

View attachment 853518

Also a unique spot for the fuselage roundel of the UAEAF. After the rumors of US conditions on the proposed F-15s for the EAF, you wonder what condition the US imposed on the UAE for these block 60s and especially on the Saudi F-15s SA. I doubt they mentioned anything about which bases they can keep them at. Anyway, between these and the coming Rafales, should be a potent AF. I doubt the US will end up capitulating on the F-35 but you never know. I'm not much of a fan of that turd anyway loool.

View attachment 853519
I love the Desert Falcon, wonder what will happen to them when they are retired.

Their airframes are not that old(late 90s and old 2000s)

I love the Desert Falcon, wonder what will happen to them when they are retired.

Their airframes are not that old(late 90s and old 2000s)

Oh they definitely have a long way to go, Phillip. Even though they're state of the art, there's always improvement to be made on them, I think that would be the way to go and get them working with the Rafales as well as start integrating as many new EDGE munition on them to make them the most powerful F-16s in the air.

They'll be carrying AIM-120D AMRAAMs, AIM-9X and Storm Shadows/Black Shaheens while the 80 Rafales carry the Meteor LRAAMs, MICAs & MICA NGs and SCALPs along with the other interchangeable precision guided munitions like GBU Paveways and ASSM HAMMERs etc.

Not sure if they were influenced by the EAF's Rafales when they decided to order an 80 pack LOL?
If so, and if the EAF does go through with the EFT, then perhaps the UAE also gets inspired to purchase those and have a brotherly trio flying that killer fighter. Of course they might also be still deploying their Mirage 2Ks if they haven't donated them all to Morocco yet.

UAE leading regional race to acquire hypersonics?

The UAE is reported to have current plans to acquire hypersonic missiles, and the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan is said to be highly interested in this file and following up on all related updates.

EDGE Group is rumored to be seeking to lead the transfer and localization of the technologies used to produce hypersonic missiles.

The Emirati Ministry of Defense is observing and assessing the wide range of strategic weapons currently used in the Ukraine War by the Russian Armed Forces.

High-ranking Emirati officers are reported to have expressed interest in the Kh-47M2 Kinzhal hypersonic missile.

An Emirati representative is said to be visiting Moscow to hold talks regarding this missile.

https://www.tacticalreport.com/news...er-of-kinzhal-hypersonic-missile-technologies

1656997692066.png

Back
Top Bottom