What's new

"Let Them Fly There Now": Putin Threatens To Shoot Down Turkish Jets In Syria, Calls Erdogan An ***

Very nice source.

News is true: Putin Threatens Turkish Jets in Syria as Spat Escalates - Bloomberg Business

But I do not think Turkey will ever send any of its fighter jets over Syria again, as it was doing before. It is just stupid to take risk flying F-16 against S-400 since the S-400 has really long range and F-16 is no match for it:

s-400-latakia.jpg

News is true: Putin Threatens Turkish Jets in Syria as Spat Escalates - Bloomberg Business

But I do not think Turkey will ever send any of its fighter jets over Syria again, as it was doing before. It is just stupid to take risk flying F-16 against S-400 since the S-400 has really long range and F-16 is no match for it:

s-400-latakia.jpg
Thanks for confirming the news.

This is really an offend to erdogan and his supporters they stupid enough to understand that we live in the 21 century.

Thanks for confirming the news.

This is really an offend to erdogan and his supporters they stupid enough to understand that we live in the 21 century.

No problem.

But the correct translation of the word, Putin used, is not kissing. The correct word is I guess licking since this is how most media reported it: Turkey licking Americans in a particular place,' angry Putin says

Do you really believe Moskow would shoot down a Turkish plane? That would be a nightmare scenario for the Russian geopolitics. Their ships and submarines could not return to Crimea after such an action.

As I said above, the possibility is very low. The reason is because, there will no Turkish jets flying over Syria. I do not think Turkey and particularly NATO which Turkey is a member of, will want to start a nuclear war, over Syria. Specially NATO and the public in democratic countries which constitute NATO will never want to destroy their cities and civilization in a nuclear war because of Turkey or Syria or any other Muslim country.

The Turks can launch long range weapons against them beyond the SAMs range even 400km on a good day. F-16 is still a threat.

Not really. This is not a video game. S-400 backed up by Pantsir S-1 as deployed in Syria can engage those stand off weapons as well destroying them before reaching the SAM. And Russia is not going to sit and twiddle its thumbs if such a scenario develops. They are still a formidable military sitting on top of a nuclear arsenal bigger than the rest of the world combined.

nukwa.jpg

Do you really believe Moskow would shoot down a Turkish plane? That would be a nightmare scenario for the Russian geopolitics. Their ships and submarines could not return to Crimea after such an action.
Who is going to stop them...Closing the Bosphoros strait will be an act of war. I doubt that the Sultan will be that crazed...

The Turks can launch long range weapons against them beyond the SAMs range even 400km on a good day. F-16 is still a threat.
With what? They don't have that kind of capability...

Now, that's ballsy.... Way to go Putin... I saw a piece on Hindu yesterday quoting, Su35 to be Moved to Syria.. If S-400 & Su35 both strategic assets are being moved to Syria, then Putin considers it a personal issue not be lost.. hence beware Turks, it is better to stay away..

The real operational range of the S400 system is not 400 km anymore. The KORAL system restricts the range of that Russian system. Additionally, they placed missiles and artillery on the Turkish side of the Syrian border in recent weeks. In case of war, they simply could destroy the Russian bases.

War is not a computer game for pubescent yobs. Neither Russians nor the Turks want war. With due respect, Syria is not worth it.

That's possible but that will trigger a war that wont limited to turkey and Russia it may involve whole Europe and middle east.

Syria is not worth it.
Really, now!.

Back
Top Bottom