What's new

Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

No, not him. He was banned yesterday. @Eternal Rising

It's that @Resurrection something person. I can't remember all o his other usernames right now. I would have to do some searches. He is an Iranian Kurd or Farsi I believe. He like Haman10 was claiming Semitic history left and right and trolling. His current avatar is also very funny I have to say.

I don't really know how there can be so many fanatical Iranian users on PDF and so many double users appearing again and again.

If they stopped trolling every topic that has anything to do with Arabs or Sunni Muslims they would be harmless but now I see that they have started to troll Turkey and Turks. Before they were mostly busy trolling Arabs.

Darling I am not anti arab but everyone know your regime is behind war in syria.your regime support rebels everyday and charge them.I did not have account here later.

I dont know about you but i think its really entertaining.
maybe some iranian are anti turk but i am not.i dony hate any nation.your regime and west regimes are behind war in syria, when i condemn turkey regime i doesnt mean i hate turks.

Darling I am not anti arab but everyone know your regime is behind war in syria.your regime support rebels everyday and charge them.I did not have account here later.

Nice joke. We know your past comments. The same was said by your Kurdish troll compatriot (Haman10). You are both hardline Mullah supporters.

I also know that you are that user. After all I was the one constantly discovering your new users as you probably remember.:lol:

Yeah KSA is behind the conflict. That's right. We initiated everything after having cordial relations with Al-Asshead and even there being intermarriages between the two ruling families.

It were KSA agents that were killing hundreds of protestors and later started carpet bombing whole towns, villages and cities which still continues here 3 years later.

Nice joke. We know your past comments. The same was said by your Kurdish troll compatriot (Haman10). You are both hardline Mullah supporters.

I also know that you are that user. After all I was the one constantly discovering your new users as you probably remember.:lol:

Well done go to NASA

maybe some iranian are anti turk but i am not.i dony hate any nation.your regime and west regimes are behind war in syria, when i condemn turkey regime i doesnt mean i hate turks.

İ'm really tired of these accusations against KSA,Turkey , west, Jews etc. etc.

Can İ ask you this simple question: what has İran been doing up until now? Sitting aside peacefully?

What's that supposed to mean. It sounds gay. I mean "dudes darling". LOL.

o_O

I know that it is you. We missed you. Just avoid trolling.

Well, a dude calling a dude darling actually sounds gay. First time seeing it actually. No blame to you though.

İ'm really tired of these accusations against KSA,Turkey , west, Jews etc. etc.

Can İ ask you this simple question: what has İran been doing up until now? Sitting aside peacefully?

Well, a dude calling a dude darling actually sounds gay. First time seeing it actually. No blame to you though.

I have no idea why he is calling me "darling". It sounds gay indeed. Now your posts makes sense. When I first saw your first post it did not make any sense to me.

Whathever floats his boat. What one does when the light is off we as outsiders cannot know about.

Yeah KSA is behind the conflict. That's right. We initiated everything after having cordial relations with Al-Asshead and even there being intermarriages between the two ruling families.

It were KSA agents that were killing hundreds of protestors and later started carpet bombing whole towns, villages and cities which still continues here 3 years later.

KSA is a 300 years dictatory itself.It doesnt mean anything to begin war in an arab country by sending most dangrous terrorist of world to change a regime that 70%(accourding to usa resources and CIA) like the regime and like the regime in power.Assad from beginning of unrests said I beilive to democracy and syrians have presidental election in 2014.Meanwhile Syria is much much more free country than your country.

Well, i have also nothing against Iranians but i will defend my country against false propaganda, even though i dont like Erdogan.

I have no idea why he is calling me "darling". It sounds gay indeed. Now your posts makes sense. When I first saw your first post it did not make any sense to me.

Whathever floats his boat. What one does when the light is off we as outsiders cannot know about.

lady al alhasani u act like women or mombles,get angry very soon and like girl gossip.in 2 days I have seen u act like girl. ;)
kidding

Well, i have also nothing against Iranians but i will defend my country against false propaganda, even though i dont like Erdogan.
BTW i just wanted to say i am anti of your regime but not anti turk.
I am not kurd too,i am not surena or any anti turks.

KSA is a 300 years dictatory itself.It doesnt mean anything to begin war in an arab country by sending most dangrous terrorist of world to change a regime that 70%(accourding to usa resources and CIA) like the regime and like the regime in power.Assad from beginning of unrests said I beilive to democracy and syrians have presidental election in 2014.Meanwhile Syria is much much more free country than your country.

BTW my country is the ancient Hijaz that will soon declare its independency and then conquer the whole world.

I am actually a Hijazi Jew. From Khaybar.

BTW i just wanted to say i am anti of your regime but not anti turk.
I am not kurd too,i am surena or any anti turks.
I respect your opinnion as long as it isnt a BS hypocritical accusation.
And beeing Kurd wouldnt make your point less valuable, im not blinded by prejudice.

BTW my country is the ancient Hijaz that will soon declare its independency and then conquer the whole world.

I am actually a Hijazi Jew. From Khaybar.

If u are not muslim why u beilive to salafi killers in syria?

Back
Top Bottom