What's new

Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

What's that supposed to mean. It sounds gay. I mean "dudes darling". LOL.

o_O

I know that it is you. We missed you. Just avoid trolling.

You're confusing the wrong guy lol, this is not the same guy that called a bedioun lizard eater. :lol:

LOL. You are an Christian Syrian Arab that badmouths the West (USA in particular) all while you are sitting in your basement in USA of all countries. I am not a kid nor am I little. Last time I was measured I was 1.90 m tall. Not that it matters but I am probably bigger than you.

Yes, we know that story. As realistic as the Saudi Arabian government while being the main ally of the US in the ME outside of Israel supporting resistance that killed thousands of American soldiers in Iraq next door all while the Americans were watching.

We all know your types of people and their view. You are living in your own world.

Funny your regime is daily killing dozens of civilians and here you are crying about groups that your government once supported in Iraq.

The UN must be lying. Let's trust some 80 year old controversial American journalist instead. Makes sense!:laughcry:

Both your war criminal regime and the group that they have historically supported (ISIS) and never attack to this day will be eliminated. Trust me on that. Nobody wants them in the region.
I said stay ON TOPIC little kid... you might be tall, but you are dumb... I told you to stay on topic and read the report it mentions how Saudi "Arabia" and AKP supporting terrorists in Syria...... if you were a real man you would have knew that the UN is a joke... and only idiots think UN is credible... I told you before, if the UN was serious about war crimes, it would have started with the west... and the ones killing civilians is the AKP terrorists, just as this report mentioned...

STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

You're confusing the wrong guy lol, this is not the same guy that called a bedioun lizard eater. :lol:

Who the **** cares what idiotic Farsi peasants like him call a Makkawi Hashemite like me? Once a retarded Mullah always a retarded Mullah.

I said stay ON TOPIC little kid... you might be tall, but you are dumb... I told you to stay on topic and read the report it mentions how Saudi "Arabia" and AKP supporting terrorists in Syria...... if you were a real man you would have knew that the UN is a joke... and only idiots think UN is credible... I told you before, if the UN was serious about war crimes, it would have started with the west... and the ones killing civilians is the AKP terrorists, just as this report mentioned...

STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

The only one that is dumb is you and the diarrhea that is running out of your arse and polluting the forum. I am an chemical engineer and by that virtue alone I cannot be perceived as dumb. You on the other hand are a paid propagandist that sits in the US in some basement writing state propaganda and being incapable of looking at issues from more than 1 side.

But you are the same cretin that is trying to deny the fact that the war criminal regime that you are worshipping are killing civilians every single day by doing indiscriminate bombings in villages, towns and cities.

Now go jump out from a tall building and do the world a favor cretin.

Back
Top Bottom