What's new

Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

He is that Farsi Mullah cretin and serial double user that has been permanently banned after using 4-5 different users. Same illiterate posts and nonsense. Give me until tomorrow and I will have him banned by finding his old usernames. If I can recall them.
It was @Falon, and @IranZamin , ... I guess ;)

It was @Falon, and @IranZamin , ... I guess ;)

No, not him. He was banned yesterday. @Eternal Rising

It's that @Resurrection something person. I can't remember all o his other usernames right now. I would have to do some searches. He is an Iranian Kurd or Farsi I believe. He like Haman10 was claiming Semitic history left and right and trolling. His current avatar is also very funny I have to say.

I don't really know how there can be so many fanatical Iranian users on PDF and so many double users appearing again and again.

If they stopped trolling every topic that has anything to do with Arabs or Sunni Muslims they would be harmless but now I see that they have started to troll Turkey and Turks. Before they were mostly busy trolling Arabs.

No, not him. He was banned yesterday. @Eternal Rising

It's that @Resurrection something person. I can't remember all o his other usernames right now. I would have to do some searches. He is an Iranian Kurd or Farsi I believe. He like Haman10 was claiming Semitic history left and right and trolling. His current avatar is also very funny I have to say.

I don't really know how there can be so many fanatical Iranian users on PDF and so many double users appearing again and again.

If they stopped trolling every topic that has anything to do with Arabs or Sunni Muslims they would be harmless but now I see that they have started to troll Turkey and Turks. Before they were mostly busy trolling Arabs.

Yeah, I understood whom you are referring to. You are talking about that @Resurrection5782 ape.
Yeah, actually today he started to troll Azerbaijanis, and he got more butt hurt, then changed his avatar and started to troll all turks as well. :lol:

Yeah, I understood whom you are referring to. You are talking about that @Resurrection5782 ape.
Yeah, actually today he started to troll Azerbaijanis, and he got more butt hurt, then changed his avatar and started to troll all turks as well. :lol:

I think that people will grow out of this nonsense hopefully. On PDF every nationality have trolled each other hundreds of times especially on this wonderful section.

For instance I am having a little heated discussion with @Hazzy997 about the MB in another thread on this section.:lol:

^ guys stop the useless discussion about pdf users, this thread here is about AKP and CW... go somewhere else if you want discuss trolling while you yourself are trolling...

^ guys stop the useless discussion about pdf users, this thread here is about AKP and CW... go somewhere else if you want discuss trolling while you yourself are trolling...

Oh, so we are trolling for not believing your state propaganda of a Child-Murdering regime that kills civilians each day in the dozens by doing indiscriminate barrel bombings and who UN has deemed as the biggest aggressor and reason for the conflict dozens of times as well?

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=65295

I remember you pro-Child-Murderer regime supporters blaming Israel and the US last year. Later it was KSA. Now it's Turkey.
Can you make up your mind finally?

Oh, so we are trolling for not believing your state propaganda of a Child-Murdering regime that kills civilians each day in the dozens by doing indiscriminate barrel bombings and who UN has deemed as the biggest aggressor and reason for the conflict dozens of times as well?

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=65295

I remember you pro-Child-Murderer regime supporters blaming Israel and the US last year. Later it was KSA. Now it's Turkey.
Can you make your mind up?
stay on topic little kid.... and do some research... look up Hersh... and tell me if he is an Alasad propagandist... last time I checked he wasn't...
stay on topic or STFU...
I suggest you read the whole report, it talks about AKP and Saudi "Arabia" supporting ALqaeda, and allowing them to have CW..

stay on topic little kid.... and do some research... look up Hersh... and tell me if he is an Alasad propagandist... last time I checked he wasn't...
stay on topic or STFU...
I suggest you read the whole report, it talks about AKP and Saudi "Arabia" supporting ALqaeda, and allowing them to have CW..

LOL. You are an Christian Syrian Arab that badmouths the West (USA in particular) all while you are sitting in your basement in USA of all countries. I am not a kid nor am I little. Last time I was measured I was 1.90 m tall. Not that it matters but I am probably bigger than you.

Yes, we know that story. As realistic as the Saudi Arabian government while being the main ally of the US in the ME outside of Israel supporting resistance that killed thousands of American soldiers in Iraq next door all while the Americans were watching.

We all know your types of people and their view. You are living in your own world.

Funny your regime is daily killing dozens of civilians and here you are crying about groups that your government once supported in Iraq.

The UN must be lying. Let's trust some 80 year old controversial American journalist instead. Makes sense!:laughcry:

Both your war criminal regime and the group that they have historically supported (ISIS) and never attack to this day will be eliminated. Trust me on that. Nobody wants them in the region.

Last edited:
The Middle Eastern threads are a fascinating study in Anthropology.

Continue gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom