What's new

Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

Hmm looks exciting.. is this novel for sale at amazon? I want to read it, love such fantasy novels... :tup:

seriously you think that youtube is the only way to spread such news? there are millions of populer youtube-like websites.. if nothing else you can upload to fb..

a chienese just called some other country terrorist? :lol::lol:
yea, also looks like turkey has the most sophisticated intelligence agency on this planet according to Hersh

Hmm looks exciting.. is this novel for sale at amazon? I want to read it, love such fantasy novels... :tup:

Hersh is one of the best investigative reporter in the world.. of course since your are ignorant you wouldn't know that... you would make childish jokes...

The main job is planned by US to free syria of chemical weapons and open a two lane highway for israel for any attack in future against res. Turkey that thinks about attacking to Syria was affraid of syrian chemical weapons too and this is the reason why they did this action together and gain 2 target in one time.
USA france saudi israel and turkey are the most terrorists of humanlife at this time.

yea, also looks like turkey has the most sophisticated intelligence agency on this planet according to Hersh
this part was saudi job.

The main job is planned by US to free syria of chemical weapons and open a two lane highway for israel for any attack in future against res. Turkey that thinks about attacking to Syria was affraid of syrian chemical weapons too and this is the reason why they did this action together and gain 2 target in one time.
USA france saudi israel and turkey are the most terrorists of humanlife at this time.

this part was saudi job.
U just went fullretard:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

best sentence ever, i cant belive this :woot:

Hersh is one of the best investigative reporter in the world.. of course since your are ignorant you wouldn't know that... you would make childish jokes...
And u just blindly belive him because it fits ur agenda, there are tons of journalists who are saying other things about this case.
So tell me what do u know about Hersh anyway?

this part was saudi job.

Saudi job LoLz.

Safavid Iranians :lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom