What's new

Turkey's Erdogan Visits Iran to Improve Ties After Split Over Syria

I have never used the terms "Kazakhs, Central Asians" at all. My posts are relatively few and I challenge you to quote me using these terms (though I don't think they are necessarily inappropriate).

I challenge you again to quote any anti-Turks sentiments that I have expressed in this forum. If you don't know, and despite any side effects that the long Ottoman rule brought, I give the Ottoman Turks so much credit for keeping the original religious fabric intact from the Safavids’ effect.

The Safavids brought a unique miracle into our world. They let the most hateful race against Arabs, namely Persians, religiously adopt the most glorifying Arab ideology in human history, namely the (Twelver Shia'sim). Please read few pages from Bihar Al Anwar that was written by a Persian man at the Safavids’ time to see what I mean. He narrated some of the most amazing Arab glorifying stories when he talked about the 12 Imams’ characteristics.

Bunch of nonsense. First of all, religion or ideologies does not belong to a race. Nonsense to talk about an "Arab ideology".
Turks/Iranians are no less Turks/Iranian for practicing Islam, nor are Swedes less Swedish for adopting Christianity.

Second of all, the most hateful race towards Arabs are the Arabs themselves. This is because of your backward tribal and sectarian nature (mainly in peninsula).
Turks and Iranians do not share such backward trait. That is why they are strongest and most enduring nation states in the region.
Take a look at yourself, if you wanna talk about hate.

Historically, it was the Ottoman Turks that limited the Safavids' power and expansion in the region. The whole Safavids dynasty was about to be eliminated early at the Battle of Chaldiran in 1514.

The snake’s head Ismael I has led the Safavid's army into a humiliating defeat and was severally injured in the battle and was about to be killed. His wife was captured by the Ottoman army.

Chaldiran's battle field.
View attachment 14739
e9a2295b3db9b45c8f5484a09033c1c71cf88e3375bb7ff60456bc81c29a4e04.jpg

why are wahabis such fucking retards?

I have never used the terms "Kazakhs, Central Asians" at all. My posts are relatively few and I challenge you to quote me using these terms (though I don't think they are necessarily inappropriate).

I challenge you again to quote any anti-Turks sentiments that I have expressed in this forum. If you don't know, and despite any side effects that the long Ottoman rule brought, I give the Ottoman Turks so much credit for keeping the original religious fabric intact from the Safavids’ effect.

The Safavids brought a unique miracle into our world. They let the most hateful race against Arabs, namely Persians, religiously adopt the most glorifying Arab ideology in human history, namely the (Twelver Shia'sim). Please read few pages from Bihar Al Anwar that was written by a Persian man at the Safavids’ time to see what I mean. He narrated some of the most amazing Arab glorifying stories when he talked about the 12 Imams’ characteristics.

I think you did not get what I said. Safavids are Azeri turks, and insulting them, in any way and with any words or connotations in a sentence, means insulting turks. Got it?
BTW, the posts of your friends in the forum are available in which they use these terms in a daily basis.
BTW, Ottomans did not need cheer leading of you or your type. As I said before, Turks are not sectarian, and don't care for this type of people.
PS. I am not persian but I know them very well and that's why I let you know that they don't care about arabs in general, and it is only your xenophobic and racist mind that thinks there is a persian conspiracy every where in the world.

I think you did not get what I said. Safavids are Azeri turks, and insulting them, in any way and with any words or connotations in a sentence, means insulting turks. Got it?
BTW, the posts of your friends in the forum are available in which they use these terms in a daily basis.
BTW, Ottomans did not need cheer leading of you or your type. As I said before, Turks are not sectarian, and don't care for this type of people.
PS. I am not persian but I know them very well and that's why I let you know that they don't care about arabs in general, and it is only your xenophobic and racist mind that thinks there is a persian conspiracy every where in the world.

:tup:

Iranians dont give a crap about Arabs. Iranians care about themselves and their own standards of living.

:tup:
Safavids and Ottomans were the super powers of their times, no one dared to compete with them. Ottomans easily captured Europe to vienna doors, and north africa, and useful regions of arabian peninsula, and Nadir Shah, the Afsharid king and a former Safavid general, who is called the Second Alexander by westerners, captured India and central asia and kicked Russians a$$ in less than 10 years.:lol::lol::lol:
If they, Safavids and Ottomans cooperated in those times like spanish and Portuguese empires, instead of rivaling, we would maintain our power for a more long time. Anyway, fortunately, we have moved on and learnt from the history to be united with each other. ;)
I know. It is sad. But Turkics will get second chance in 21st century.

Under whose rule.. ?

Erdogan ignores Uyghurs but they cry for Myanmar .....? Turkic council remains idle. Dream of Turan is no more.
Just because Erdogan doesn't say anything about Uighur doesn't mean Turkic cooperation is not possible. It won't happen overnight but steps are being taken.

There is an interview with davutoglu and famous pan turkist female azeri where he says that steps are taken and if we look at current developments a lot of economic cooperation is done with Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, etc.

First economic rise, then you will get a say in the world, because if you are weak nobody will listen. Erdogan barking towards China will not change anything because it won't have an effect you want. First Turkey needs full cooperation with existing Turkic states before it will have some space of maneuvering and for that economic rise is needed. First things first.

I agree with both of you guys, @atatwolf is right when he says that the economic rise is an important prerequisite, @Sinan is also right in criticizing Erdogan's foreign policy as well. From an Azerbaijani point of view, I think Turkey should understand her responsibilities as the biggest Turkic country and try to change her focus in foreign policy from Arab world and islamic Neo-Ottomanism to the Turkic world. A Neo-Ottomanism doctrine which can be smelled from Davutoglu's words, will distance 35 million Azeris and 15-20 million Alawite turks from Turkey and it won't be interesting for the rest of Turkic world as well, since they are mostly secular and are barely related to Neo-Ottomanism. I hope Turkish government changes her foreign policy to a more reasonable path ;)

Well, our definition of Neo-Ottomanism is; Having deepened relations with former Ottoman states in Balkans and ME. I have no problem with having good relations, improved bilateral trade, investments etc....

But it should not come at the expense of neglected Turkic States..... We should prioritize Turkic states above all.

One example; bring Turkmenistan's natural gas via Azerbaijan-Turkey and present it to European markets. That move will benefit for all of us.

Well, our definition of Neo-Ottomanism is; Having deepened relations with former Ottoman states in Balkans and ME. I have no problem with having good relations, improved bilateral trade, investments etc....

But it should not come at the expense of neglected Turkic States..... We should prioritize Turkic states above all.

One example; bring Turkmenistan's natural gas via Azerbaijan-Turkey and present it to European markets. That move will benefit for all of us.

ME is a really f***ed up region. Turkey needs to be very careful about having more relations with the arab ME countries. Anyway, I, and many other Azeris, have seen AKP guys as too religious persons, and also their lean policy about Kurds, has not been favorable among us. I think that a more secular and nationalistic, and Turkic oriented policy in Turkey is what would be beneficial for Turkey, and rest of Turkic world in the long term. ;)

YD-20091002-nahcivan-09.jpg

Do I have to say more? :D actions speak louder than words

Erdogan tried to play sultan in Egypt and told to shut up his face. Turkey has to understand Arab world can't form hegemony without force. We ruled Arab world with force, not with words.

Turkey shouldn't turn their face to Arabs and we shouldn't judge them all but the message is clear they gave us. To have economic rise we also have to have economic ties with Muslim countries but we should know where our true friends are, from old.

YD-20091002-nahcivan-15.jpg

This year Baku will host first turkic economic forum. It was Azerbaijan's initiative. Turkic counsel was kazakhstan's initiative. These small steps are important. These photos are from Turkic counsel meeting,

If you want to learn more, I posted article in Turkish section.

ME is a really f***ed up region. Turkey needs to be very careful about having more relations with the arab ME countries. Anyway, I, and many other Azeris, have seen AKP guys as too religious persons, and also their lean policy about Kurds, has not been favorable among us. I think that a more secular and nationalistic, and Turkic oriented policy in Turkey is what would be beneficial for Turkey, and rest of Turkic world in the long term. ;)

I couldn't have said better. :tup:

These small steps are important.

We are taking small steps since 92.

I couldn't have said better. :tup:

We are taking small steps since 92.

Don't be pessimistic, brother. We, all of us, were weak in the 90's. Turkey's economy was in a bad condition and rest of turkic countries were a bunch of newly independent countries with tons of different problems. But, now, the situation is changed. Turkey is passing 1 trillion $ GDP and Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are turning into giant energy power. Uzbeks and Kyrgyz will tune themselves with others as well. Now, it is the time to change the policies and making these countries closer to each other ;) I believe that AKP needs to change its policies for the turks sakes, and try to focus on making these countries closer to each other.

Don't be pessimistic, brother. We, all of us, were weak in the 90's. Turkey's economy was in a bad condition and rest of turkic countries were a bunch of newly independent countries with tons of different problems. But, now, the situation is changed. Turkey is passing 1 trillion $ GDP and Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are turning into giant energy power. Uzbeks and Kyrgyz will tune themselves with others as well. Now, it is the time to change the policies and making these countries closer to each other ;) I believe that AKP needs to change its policies for the turks sakes, and try to focus on making these countries closer to each other.
Also Russia wouldn't have allowed it but today they welcome Turkish influence in Central Asia. As I said earlier, economic rise first, then the remaining will come. The necessary things are being done IMHO. Good thing is that we have energy. This will accelerate things much faster.

Yeap, we hold so much potential together. But Turkey's leadership essential for this unity. When Turkic countries declared their independence. Turkey try tried to approach them. But instead of building relations on mutual respect. We as Turkey acted all mighty, looked down upon them, exported spoiled vegetables, broken goods etc...

Do you know the meaning of "Arkadaş" (friend)

Word Arkadaş devired from words "Arka" "Taş" meaning "back stone". While ancient Turks were fighting, they secured their back by positing themselves in front of a rock, stone. So that they would be saved from rear blows, immune from being surrounded etc.

So as Turkey, we should be Arkadaş of the Turkic countries. They should feel, we are securing their back, won't leave them alone when Russia exerts pressure on them or shift our priorities to Europe or ME while trying to form a union....

We failed to give them that bond. I hope all will be well in the future but to be truthful, i don't see it coming with Erdoğan on helm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom