What's new

KP has completed planning for adding 1471 Megawatts through Hydel Power Generation!

Try checking something in detail before running your mouth. That news is from last month, they are complete now..

Your sheer hatred towards PTI is making a fool out of you.. :lol:
So all those mini dams are complete?

Potians & noony toons are groups of biggest idiots on mother earth.

I actually told you in my previous reply that PML is definitely not for karachite as long as they don't vote for it... PML is not a revolutionary party and is not a popular movement in that sorta way...

As soon as karchiites start voting for it things will change, another good option is pti...

punjab + baluch + GB = 60 %

i am not jumping i wouldn't even fart for you dude so things are fine on this front...

i am not a PR man if i were i would be painlessly trying to sell you some BS which i am definitely not... as far as breaking goes you can try and the first thing you'd get is a bullet in you ***... i am a patriot so don't talk about breaking pakistan i front of me, gives the notion you're a "muhajir"...

You're not a patriot, you're just a two-bit cheap *** Punjabi...

Show me one big project conceived and completed in kpk by pti. Just one.

PTI doesn't need 'big project', it has already delivered non-political Police Force, better education, etc. Something that PMLN could not even do in its SEVEN term governments in Punjab.

So all those mini dams are complete?

I already told you to read what I shared before posting this silly stuff. Seriously, did you ever bother to read what I shared with you?

Stop wasting yours and my time like this.

I already told you to read what I shared before posting this silly stuff. Seriously, did you ever bother to read what I shared with you?

Stop wasting yours and my time like this.
I did read but wanted to confirm, because I wasn't sure you're serious.

Link to article which says the mini dams have completed?

I did read but wanted to confirm, because I wasn't sure you're serious.

Link to article which says the mini dams have completed?

2 dams were completed this / last month, i shared the news with you already.

Its good they are done with the planning but they need to execute and start building these Dams fast. If PTI wants to win the next election, they need to build these Dams fast.
Its the planning phase that takes all the time. Not actual building as long funds are available. I know this because I work in a construction company :)

Nothing gona happen. Be sure about that.
Why? Because Nooney Tunes are working against these development projects?

Planning!
Finished planning. How many projects have other provincial governments finished planning?

you dont have resources for 1470 mwtts but dont you have funds for 140 mwtts or 240 or 340 mwwtts . Very simple just dedicate 5 percent of your KP budget for energy and you could do it .
Nops, the K-P government does not have resources for 140 mw either.

It's a small government with limited budget of less than 5 billion dollars and only 1.70 billion dollars for development of which major chunk will go to Education and Health. What's left is used for various development projects throughout the province so whats actually left is very little to invest in energy sector.

Without foreign investors, they might need 10 years to allocate funds for 1470 MW of small hydro power projects. By then the demand would have risen to more than double. The tiny budget of 1.70 billion dollars is equivalent to 1 shopping centre recently built in London. That's how insignificant or little it is for the whole province.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwah may plan all it wants. The fact of the matter is, so far,
it's poor management overall. Niazi himself criticized the so called 'Non political'
Police. It's been 2 years now; Where's that Educational Emergency, Energy Projects,
1 Billion Trees and what not. In fact, last I checked, over half of the funds weren't even utilized.

Nops, the K-P government does not have resources for 140 mw either.

It's a small government with limited budget of less than 5 billion dollars and only 1.70 billion dollars for development of which major chunk will go to Education and Health. What's left is used for various development projects throughout the province so whats actually left is very little to invest in energy sector.

Without foreign investors, they might need 10 years to allocate funds for 1470 MW of small hydro power projects. By then the demand would have risen to more than double. The tiny budget of 1.70 billion dollars is equivalent to 1 shopping centre recently built in London. That's how insignificant or little it is for the whole province.

even the federal govt cannot build a 140mw dam, neither it has on its own resources in past. even with 80% loans its struggling to build a 900mw NJ project.

remember federal govt has 500 billion development budget with no expensive on health, education. all of its budget goes into infrastructure and power

Finished planning. How many projects have other provincial governments finished planning?

Two and a half years gone. They just finished planning. hahahah.

I believe your post as OP is outdated. They must be well beyond planning.

even the federal govt cannot build a 140mw dam, neither it has on its own resources in past. even with 80% loans its struggling to build a 900mw NJ project.

remember federal govt has 500 billion development budget with no expensive on health, education. all of its budget goes into infrastructure and power
It means it is a hands up situation for KP govt . they were supposed to build 350 dams , now they say they cant even build one with their budget .I can give you another model though i srtrongly believe that if Kp govt doesnt allocate funds to its Mpa s and just allocate 5%of the total budge tto power it can do wonders . Second model is what punjab govt has done for Solar park, 100 mwatts plant is built with 25 %equity by Punjab govt and the rest is funded by The bank of Punjab . KP govt can also use this model to work with The bank of khyber but i know they only want to criticise and do not want to work.

It means it is a hands up situation for KP govt . they were supposed to build 350 dams , now they say they cant even build one with their budget .I can give you another model though i srtrongly believe that if Kp govt doesnt allocate funds to its Mpa s and just allocate 5%of the total budge tto power it can do wonders . Second model is what punjab govt has done for Solar park, 100 mwatts plant is built with 25 %equity by Punjab govt and the rest is funded by The bank of Punjab . KP govt can also use this model to work with The bank of khyber but i know they only want to criticise and do not want to work.
The total output of 350 micro Hydel is not even 20% of averaged size small dam so no KP would be able to build those 350 dams. It's actually not even a dam... Just a mini reservoir at some places. Imagine what you can do with 1 crore rupees of some mini Hydel projects... Sometimes even the land costs more than that

And.... It is not the formula which Punjab followed, most foreign investors wants the government to allocate at least 25% funds from local resources

Back
Top Bottom