What's new

Khattak to inaugurate 40.8 MW Koto Hydro Dam in Dir today

Here a little bit from my side
''M/s Associated Consulting Engineers – ACE (Pvt.) Ltd. were assigned the task of conducting Feasibility Study of three Hydropower Projects i.e. Koto HPP, Karora HPP and Jabori HPP Project in August 2008 and completed the task in August 2011''
:D

I am myself PTi fan...but not a blind one
There is a REMARKABLE difference between

WAS PLANNED AND DIDNT HAPPEN

vs

Started!

Those who push it to start - meaning WENT THROUGH the agony of all the paper work should get SOME credit as compared to empty cattle who just talks about it and failed to even push any paper through!

That feasibility was done in 2008 and then the project was buried. I have never rejected the this project was never proposed in past. What I am saying is, its current KP govt who decided to bring this project back to life, the new feasibility was done in late 2014 on order of current KP govt, tenders were assigned in Jan 2015 and today the project is officially going to launch. If the project was just proposed in 2008, then it doesn't take away the credit from current KP govt who has put all the efforts to bring this project back to life and make it a reality. Give credit where its due.

You are not reading my post right...the feasibility started in 2008, was completed in 2011, ECNEC approved Koto HPP for construction in 2012, consultants hired in 2013, the review feasibility done in Dec 2013, tender documents made in start of 2014,bidding process done twice, where does credit goes to pti when the project was approved for construction in ANP time...that is a big thing..''Approval for construction of a Hydropower Project in KPK and that too by federal governement in no small thing''

Okay you give me a list of new Hydropower project initiated by the present government which has been here for more than 2 years now....

There is a REMARKABLE difference between

WAS PLANNED AND DIDNT HAPPEN

vs

Started!

Those who push it to start - meaning WENT THROUGH the agony of all the paper work should get SOME credit as compared to empty cattle who just talks about it and failed to even push any paper through!
you read my above post too

Last edited:
KPK must reach its full potential for energy genration as they can produce thounsands of MW of Power from hydel, must setup 2,3 nuclear power plants.

Every Province must play his role to eradicate Power Issue from Pakistan.

You are not reading my post right...the feasibility started in 2008, was completed in 2011, ECNEC approved Koto HPP for construction in 2012, consultants hired in 2013, the review feasibility done in Dec 2013, tender documents made in start of 2014,bidding process done twice, where does credit goes to pti when the project was approved in ANP time...that is a big thing..''Approval for construction of a Hydropower Project in KPK and that too by federal governement in no small thing''

Okay you give me a list of new Hydropower project initiated by the present government which has been here for more than 2 years now....

so you wana say provincial government is there just for formality these dams are made by federal government ?

ab Kpk police k baray mai yeh na keh dena KPK police was formed in british era by goras PTI did nothing :cry:

so you wana say provincial government is there just for formality these dams are made by federal government ?

ab Kpk police k baray mai yeh na keh dena KPK police was formed in british era by goras PTI did nothing :cry:
Funding man... funding!!!! a big thing

are these projects on ground now or papers ??
They are all under construction...All of them have been constructed more than 70 %....there are many more projects but i personally know these ones....

11403492_680203998748175_9041964999592522620_n.jpg

They are all under construction...All of them have been constructed more than 70 %....there are many more projects but i personally know these ones....

so when will this mega structures will complete in punjab its more easy to built dams nd hydro projects in plain lands of punjab then mountainous areas of kpk this clearly shows incompetency of provincial government there they are ruling since 2008

Good step by KPK government, but for 40.8 MW completion time Dec 2018? :omghaha:

Reaad mine....Difference between planning and NEVER STARTED and STARTED and then the end result is completed....EACH is a step and whoever goes down each step is hailed! Coz there is no point having blueprints to a house and sleeping on a street!

Back
Top Bottom