Khattak to inaugurate 40.8 MW Koto Hydro Dam in Dir today

CJD5SzhVAAAsPRn.jpg
why in pakistan god damn we have plans more then ready

i will love to see

total 356 project
ready 172
under construction 57
faizbility -10

Mocking my knowledge showed your lack of understanding....

I never questioned the steps I said there is a remarkable difference in ANNOUNCING a project and ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH the steps....

Let me give you an example you will understand:

SS once said he will drag Zardari through the streets....He announced it but didnt actually go through the steps now if someone else does that to Zardari....WHO will be appreciated the announcer or the one who actually acts on it?
There is no better example than the one you mentioned. But they are so blind and in hate that they still won't get it.

I never questioned the steps I said there is a remarkable difference in ANNOUNCING a project and ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH the steps....

That is what i am saying...ANP started these projects and PTI is continuing them...After 48 months,there will be an another gov...(if not PTi) will claim the credit...So give credit to all of them who started the project...continued..and finished it on time...:D Not just PTI :D

Ab maaf kardo...demagh na khao...:D

Good thing about this project is, now no one can brag that its ANP govt's project and PTI is taking credit of this.. :lol:

People don't give credit to N just because study was done in different era :rolleyes: So are you sure this purely PTI dharni?

Some pics from inauguration ceremony minus personal faces of IK and Khattak:
11033720_10153107835769527_2995722026529195655_n.jpg

10450900_10153107835759527_5181980602119985904_n.jpg

11403165_10153107835764527_1717224018944363121_n.jpg

Nooney Tunes and are surprisingly missing from this thread. Don't they care about development in Pakistan or maybe KPK is no longer part of Pakistan since its not government by "experienced" team of PMLN? :D :D :D

@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @KURUMAYA @ali_raza @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @CHARGER @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @faisal6309 @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @TheFlyingPretzel @Cheetah786 @Marshmallow @Sedqal @Tameem @batmannow @save_ghenda @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @I S I @NaMaloom @iPhone @Strigon @Shamain @rockstar08 @Gazi

Some pics from inauguration ceremony minus personal faces of IK and Khattak:
11033720_10153107835769527_2995722026529195655_n.jpg

10450900_10153107835759527_5181980602119985904_n.jpg

11403165_10153107835764527_1717224018944363121_n.jpg

Nooney Tunes and are surprisingly missing from this thread. Don't they care about development in Pakistan or maybe KPK is no longer part of Pakistan since its not government by "experienced" team of PMLN? :D :D :D

@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @KURUMAYA @ali_raza @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @CHARGER @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @faisal6309 @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @TheFlyingPretzel @Cheetah786 @Marshmallow @Sedqal @Tameem @batmannow @save_ghenda @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @I S I @NaMaloom @iPhone @Strigon @Shamain @rockstar08 @Gazi

Oh yaaara
you can post this without attacking PMLN

Why are jumping up and down on a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny power project.

Do you even know how much this 40 MW will make a difference in a country that starving for 6000-10000 MW?

Any sense of comparison?

Oh yaaara

Do you even know how much this 40 MW will make a difference in a country that starving for 6000-10000 MW?

Any sense of comparison?
Because of their behaviour....PTI does nothing...PTI same as Nooni

It is annoying that they refuse to give credit where it is due just coz poster boy SS's face isnt stamped on it!

Oh yaaara

Any sense of comparison?

Meray bhai, shortage itni nai hai, it's the mismanagement which is the real problem. Even now, Pakistan has enough installed capacity to generate upwards of 20,000. Why we don't is a different topic altogether. In the famous words of so many Pak politicians 'Koi Teesri quwat hai iske pechay'.

In reality, in most cases it's the 'pehli' and 'dosri' quwat in bed with each other pretending to be a 'tesri' quwat as we are finding out in Karachi.

Meray bhai, shortage itni nai hai, it's the mismanagement which is the real problem. Even now, Pakistan has enough installed capacity to generate upwards of 20,000. Why we don't is a different topic altogether. In the famous words of so many Pak politicians 'Koi Teesri quwat hai iske pechay'.

In reality, in most cases it's the 'pehli' and 'dosri' quwat in bed with each other pretending to be a 'tesri' quwat as we are finding out in Karachi.

I wish I could believe in conspiracy theories.

Good news it would be great if all provinces took some sort of initiatives to combat this as a collective effort given that federal gov is not playing ball.

Any sense of comparison?

KPK has potential to generate thousands of MW electricity through these small dams. This province is rich with a lot of water resources so a net of small dams here and there can add up and do wonders.

KPK has potential to generate thousands of MW electricity through these small dams. This province is rich with a lot of water resources so a net of small dams here and there can add up and do wonders.

This is correct. Main thing with hydros is the amount of money needed to build them per MW,
Plus they happen to be remote, so cost per MW for moving this electricity to main load centers.

If you do not consider these two cost factors, then such projects will remain toy things only useful for helping nearby village but at great cost and no contribution to national grid.

Back
Top Bottom