What's new

K-P presents Rs488b budget for fiscal year 2015-16!

The construction company ( builder) does a GHOTALA in land acquisition. The cement, burada etc, is a later thing. The land acquisition is what causes trouble in Pakistan. Where as in Norway has a total different system of land acquisition. Their economy is not based on taking lands from farmers.
PTI needs to do serious land reforms as they promised before the elections. Its already happening in few cities of KPK. Why not apply it in all cities and villages? :D :D :D
Chairman PTI Imran Khan Inaugurates Computerised Land Reform System Mardan KPK – 28 March 2015

who vote for the corrupt system ?

I don't vote , bakio ka maloom nahi

PTI needs to do serious land reforms as they promised before the elections. Its already happening in few cities of KPK. Why not apply it in all cities and villages? :D :D :D
Chairman PTI Imran Khan Inaugurates Computerised Land Reform System Mardan KPK – 28 March 2015

they will remain to few cities only, why not in other cities because the state government will have to pay High Muhafza ;)

All new government and private projects are put online for all available companies to make an offer. The best economical offer is selected on meritocracy of the builder, so it rules out any nepotism involved.
When I questioned regarding the projects where there were no offers and just suddenly some company takes charge...I was laughed at for asking about tenders :unsure:

Of course this kind of a process needs a huge amount of transparency, something clearly lacking in a politically opaque country like Pakistan :D :D :D
Lacking? DOESNT EXIST!

i wish such land reforms could be done in punjab i just came back from faisalabad some pml n backed goons illegally grabbed our land and they even had our confidential documents which they used for fake documentation of land this is what happening in punjab just cz of this fuked up land record system and land mafia amm insan ki life nai hai idar i dont know how much these patwaris are satisfied with such fuked up system.

I don't vote , bakio ka maloom nahi

thats the problem no one takes responsibility who voted these A#$ holes :-)

thats the problem no one takes responsibility who votes these A#$ holes :-)

as per the constitutional rights its my decision to vote, not vote whom to vote. :) When I feel, there is some one who is worth , I will vote.

i wish such land reforms could be done in punjab i just came back from faisalabad some pml n backed goons illegally grabbed our land and they even had our confidential documents which they used for fake documentation of land this is what happening in punjab just cz of this fuked up land record system and land mafia amm insan ki life nai hai idar i dont know how much these patwaris are satisfied with such fuked up system.

The mafia is throughout Pakistan, in KPK, Baluchitan, Punjab,Sindh and most of them are armed milita groups.The basic insurgency is due to land Mafia in Pakistan.

What is TTP, it is Land Mafia funded.

This budget by KPK government was nothing compared to that masterpiece delivered by Punjab government recently. I see no metros, flyovers and other "crucial" infrastructure development in the budget. It has been replaced with 21 % increase in funding on such a useless thing such as education! :D :D :D
What do you have against infrastructure development?

Nothing actually. I am against over costly infrastructure projects that are confined to major cities while rest of the province looks like if people there are still living in a stone age :D :D :D

Former governor of Punjab resigned because of the very same reason you are stating. His own brother's property was seized illegally by NAWAZOO mafia and when tried to act on his behest, he was forced out by Khadim-e-Dawa :D :D :D

When I questioned regarding the projects where there were no offers and just suddenly some company takes charge...I was laughed at for asking about tenders :unsure:
Some Pakistanis are such retards these days that I cannot even imagine how we managed to build entire cities like Islamabad and megaprojects like Tarbela Dam back in the 60's without using over intelligence of PMLN and PPP politicians :D :D :D

Last edited:
903987-KPassembly-1434369823-164-640x480.jpg

K-P Minister for Finance Muzaffar Said presents K-P budget 2015-16. Express News screengrab

PESHAWAR: Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Finance Advocate Muzaffar Said presented the province’s budget with an outlay of Rs487.88 billion for fiscal year 2015-16 on Monday , Radio Pakistan reported.

The province will receive over Rs250 billion from the federal divisible pool and Rs30 billion for the War on Terror.

The minister announced that the federal government would pay the province Rs68 billion as hydel net profit and arrears of electricity, and Rs19.41 billion as royalty of oil and gas.

The finance minister said that Rs174.88 billion had been allocated for the Annual Development Programme, under which 911 ongoing development schemes would be completed and 614 new schemes would be initiated.

Said said that Rs97.54 billion had been proposed for education, reflecting a 21% increase, while Rs29.95 billion had been proposed for health.

Rs32.74 billion has been allocated for improving the capability of the police department, while a 10% increase was announced in the pension and salaries of provincial government employees.

Earlier, the K-P cabinet had approved the budgetary proposals for fiscal year 2015-16.

Opposition walk-out

Members of K-P assembly’s opposition parties staged a walk out to register their protest during the K-P budget session, chaired by K-P Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Express News reported.

Awami National Party (ANP) and Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) members were part of the walk-out; however, Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) was not part of the protest.
K-P presents Rs488b budget for fiscal year 2015-16 - The Express Tribune

This budget by KPK government was nothing compared to that masterpiece delivered by Punjab government recently. I see no metros, flyovers and other "crucial" infrastructure development in the budget. It has been replaced with 21 % increase in funding on such a useless thing such as education! :D :D :D

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @Pakistani Exile
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Donatello @TheFlyingPretzel @TankMan @Cheetah786 @Marshmallow @Sedqal @Tameem @batmannow

Good for KPK

What I fail to understand is that OP has decided to $hite on Punjab in the same post.

I hope OP will avoid this in future unless off course $hite shoveling is OP's family business.

Coming back to the budget allocation.

Ilm foundation has raised very serious issues regarding KPK's primary school infrastructure even after 2 years long rule by KPK. Most of these walls should have been fixed by now.

Hope 2016 survey by Ilm will be better.

KPK students deserve better.

Nothing actually. I am against over costly infrastructure projects t

More $hite shovling.

This from a guy Living in Norway that is filled with major infrastructure projects in big cities.

Infrastructure development means.. more in money in the accounts of ganja , pathan and PPP. Hence there is a cat dog fight who will get how much share and hence stalled projects.

Infrastructure development means.. more in money in the accounts of ganja , pathan and PPP. Hence there is a cat dog fight who will get how much share and hence stalled projects.
So your solution = no infrastructure?

This from a guy Living in Norway that is filled with major infrastructure projects in big cities.
We also have big infrastructure projects in smaller cities, yes even in villages :D :D :D

No, priority based infrastructure. What are u gonna do with Metro when you have falling infrastructure in schools and hospitals? :D :D :D

is there any method to allocate thekedari and contracts? NO . When a simple school is repaired , the local leader sees how much he will get forget metro and rail projects

No, priority based infrastructure. What are u gonna do with Metro when you have falling infrastructure in schools and hospitals? :D :D :D
Why not both? There's 200 million people in this damn country, invest in smart urban planning so it gets easier to move around.

Health and education are more important than flyovers!! :azn:

Back
Top Bottom