What's new

Afzal Guru hailed a hero amid "Pakistan Zindabad" slogans & Calls for Azadi at Delhi's JNU

Shehla Rashid Shora belongs to All India Students’ Association (AISA), and vice-president of the Students union. She is neither an illiterate nor an idiot.

Shehla Rashid Shora
Shehla Rashid Shora is a Kashmiri, a woman and a researcher/writer in that order. She is an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Srinagar and Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore where she studied computer science and political leadership respectively. An engineer-turned-activist, she has worked around gender issues, human rights, juvenile justice and free speech. She blogs at shehlarashid.com and tweets as @shehlarashid

This is not new either. Here is an old video

Those who join her are indeed. They are being pseudo secular and anti-national, showing the world how India's youth is so 'liberal'. Sorry they are creating nothing more than just a 'tamasha'. If they super intelligent and know everything that means government is stupid.

You know what, maybe we should let go Kashmir and it will solve all the problems in the country. No more parliament attacks, no more 26/11 like attacks anymore. But do you know why Kashmir is a issue at first place?

For me Illiterate doesn't mean uneducated .

There are many educated Fools around the world who are worse than illiterate .
When U can't use your knowledge and Education in Good way , You are an illiterate .

It might be .

When he was talking about the Saichen soldier who is still alive , The Guy was laughing and heckling .
Mr Goswami was so furious , Ufff !

Debate: #FlashpointAfzal: Dissent or sedition?-The Newshour-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
These traitors from JNU all kinds of
I am amazed why he is called on Indian News Channels , He has nothing to share .
Pirzada Joker :D:D:D
He is invited by arnab for mega trolling, arnabh needs some good TRP ratings, pirzada is a topi less lall topi, he always speaks of nuking India, and arrogant talk, abidh rao and some others talk sensibly and they have their feet on the ground.
As far as I know JNU has always been a breeding ground for these scum, they can give blood to injured Chinese soldiers but not Indian soldiers, even their blood cries china, these JNU students celebrated the exodus or genocide of pandiths from Kashmir this is the kind of people who study in that bloody university,there are hundreds of universities in India but nothing like this one, its time for the NIA to storm this university and bring them to justice or else any one who studies in this university however intelligent he or she may be they will not be trusted,

When U can't use your knowledge and Education in Good way , You are an illiterate .

It might be .

When he was talking about the Saichen soldier who is still alive , The Guy was laughing and heckling .

Debate: #FlashpointAfzal: Dissent or sedition?-The Newshour-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
I am amazed why he is called on Indian News Channels , He has nothing to share .
He is invited by arnab for mega trolling, arnabh needs some good TRP ratings, pirzada is a topi less lall topi, he always speaks of nuking India, and arrogant talk, abidh rao and some others talk sensibly and they have their feet on the ground.
As far as I know JNU has always been a breeding ground for these scum, they can give blood to injured Chinese soldiers but not Indian soldiers, even their blood cries china, these JNU students celebrated the exodus or genocide of pandiths from Kashmir this is the kind of people who study in that bloody university,there are hundreds of universities in India but nothing like this one, its time for the NIA to storm this university and bring them to justice or else any one who studies in this university however intelligent he or she may be they will not be trusted,

It might be .

Those who join her are indeed. They are being pseudo secular and anti-national, showing the world how India's youth is so 'liberal'. Sorry they are creating nothing more than just a 'tamasha'. If they super intelligent and know everything that means government is stupid.

You know what, maybe we should let go Kashmir and it will solve all the problems in the country. No more parliament attacks, no more 26/11 like attacks anymore. But do you know why Kashmir is a issue at first place?

I know but I was trying to correct the statements like these fools or idiots. They are anything but idiots. These people are intelligent and have agendas. You have to recognize the problem for what it is.

I know but I was trying to correct the statements like these fools or idiots. They are anything but idiots. These people are intelligent and have agendas. You have to recognize the problem for what it is.
Maybe or maybe not. But the ones on top for sure.

Won't be surprised if most of them joined the herd like sheeps.

Immediate expulsion of treacherous bastards necessary.Shitting on the same plate they are eating from.:tdown:
I understand in kashmir there may be such occurences,in delhi at top university zero tolerance for treasonous activity.

I would like to share my own experience with a gang of people from IIT Madras....

I met these people when they came for a tour to my home town...they all looked like a commies but friendly...I spoke with them while speaking with them they started to bring Indian politics...and it seems the way they were speaking someone has fed them that Indian state is a rouge state and its army is killing people all over the world...

When I started countering them they could started to give answers which are not relevant to my questions...At the end of my conversation with them I just said you guys are really lucky because you guys were born rich and you guys study in IIT...they said no we are not rich we get stipends and scholarships....And I said you are studying with the money of this country's people and you guys are speaking against this country...

The way the spoke it seems that someone is feeding them unwanted things into their brains....This is not good.. and if this trend continues this will become a grave danger for our country....

This is called NAMAK HARAAMI !
Yeh log india mein reh ke india ke nahi ho sake , to kissi aur ke kya honge !

Its high time to boil our nationalism ...
If dere r few f dese idiots anti nationalists..... Dere r millions f nationalists also .... Storm is in progress my dear frds..... N this will get huge in coming days ..... In my university, students irrespective of dere affiliation , want to rip down these idiots,,,
few communists n leftist who r in my univ. also ve gone into hiding fr fear of mob thrashing....
This s only n only helping cause of bjp....
Coz dey came to power on nationalism.... N this time too hindus who r in majority ve started backing him again more vigorously ...

When our muslim brothers are in larger numbers again, then another muslim state carving out of bharat mata is inevitable, so our muslims can practice their faith and eat beef when they want.

Thank you brothers, love u all and we hope next time it should be in all univesities of bharat. Moreover Afzal Guru Zindabad, even hindu themselve condemn his unjust hanging in media, dont know why some yindoo terrorists, mouth peice of rss and bjp are hell bent on denying that.

K
When our muslim brothers are in larger numbers again, then another muslim state carving out of bharat mata is inevitable, so our muslims can practice their faith and eat beef when they want.
keep dreaming to break india .... Only wet dreams while we progress ....not an inch lost .... Wat bou u ....open up the map n c ur estranged brother ....ring some bells

Thank you brothers, love u all and we hope next time it should be in all univesities of bharat. Moreover Afzal Guru Zindabad, even hindu themselve condemn his unjust hanging in media, dont know why some yindoo terrorists, mouth peice of rss and bjp are hell bent on denying that.
We ll hang humdreds of these terrorists insects like afzal guru ..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom