What's new

JF-17 Block III's proposed AESA Radar KLJ-7A

Answer him if you can.. or else stay silent...
no need to insult
Look bro he is in the thread of block-3 AESA radar which will be KLJ-7A and he is asking that what is KLJ-7A radar isn't stupid:hitwall:

Look bro he is in the thread of block-3 AESA radar which will be KLJ-7A and he is asking that what is KLJ-7A radar isn't stupid:hitwall:
I apologize . I thought he was asking about difference between Selex ES AESA radar (unknown model) "as mention in another thread started by quwa" and klj-7a radar..

Are you stupid?:sleep:
I had not asked from you,while you give me the answer, If you have no knowledge according to my question, then you have no right to answer me,There are a lot of experts in PDF, my question was from them, be care in future.

It says that the radar is an upgrade to the mechanically scanned radar KLJ-7 in current JF-17, with performances comparable to F-35's
A great statement but i would like to know more details about it.

I think SD10 is still behind Aim120, but PL15 is coming.
Can you shed some light on Air-to-Air options which can be used in Thunder to make it a killer of 4.5th generation jets which are gathering on our east? Moreover, this AESA gives Pakistanis a sense of security that Americans can no longer blackmail us to send us into stone age just like 2001. Now 100 of our JF-17s equipped with Chinese AESA radar and BVR missiles can warn Americans or any other aggressor to stay away from our borders.

I had not asked from you,while you give me the answer, If you have no knowledge according to my question, then you have no right to answer me,There are a lot of experts in PDF, my question was from them, be care in future.
bro stay calm you asked to different thing SELEX is a avionics company from Italy and UK and whereas KLJ-7 AESA radar from China so what is the link between those 2 things? isn't your question is silly

I have a question about the software used in current blocks. i read somewhere that jft software is made in C++, so for the block 3 if this klj7a is selected there will be changes in software.

I have a question about the software used in current blocks. i read somewhere that jft software is made in C++, so for the block 3 if this klj7a is selected there will be changes in software.
No bro C++ is a up-gradable programming languages, i am a programer on it

I think SD10 is still behind Aim120, but PL15 is coming.

On the contrary, the sd-10 is turning out to be a surprisingly capable missile and the PAF is so far quite satisfied with its performance. Some of the jockeys i have talked to pit it almost on par with Aim 120C as they have the privilige to have flown, fired and tested both in multiple scenarios.

Screenshot_2016-11-02-02-26-36.png
What do we know of the performance of the other Chinese AESA radars? A comparison will put the KLJ-7A into perspective.

At least we know that uses liquid cooling method ;)

Screenshot_2016-11-02-02-26-21.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom