What's new

JF-17T - PAK-TURK Block 4

Hi,

You are a 150-200 aircraft short---for today's combat.

PAF learnt the hard hard way---when it found itself caught with its pants down on february 27th---.

The reality was too strong to be ignored---they admitted their ignorance and signed up for the J10-C---.

Some learn sooner than the eithers---but everyone does---.

Some learn it sooner and are ready with sharpened blades---others keep making excuses and when the realization hits home---the enemy's blade is already at their necks---.

Today---we have close to 4 sqdrn's of advanced aesa equipped fighter aircraft deployed for action---.

Dear Brother Mustan Khan.
Dear Brother Mustan Khan
I like your all post with facts,realities. It is fact that due to financial and engineering/technical inabilities, , Pakistan can not make 5th Gen jet in another 15 years... Dr. MHL..North America

Is there any realities that both Turkey and Pakistan are cooperating in developing a Fifth Gen. Jet fighter , underground ??

If peoples choice government emerge in Pakistan, solving finacial crisis, then
What Option will Pakistan choose in next 7 years ??
1- Make its own 5th Generation jet fighter ?
2- Buy J-31 from China ?
3- Buy TFX / KAAN from Turkey ?

If people choice government emerge in Pakistan, solving finacial crisis, then
What Option will Pakistan choose in next 7 years,
1- Make its own 5th Generation jet fighter,
2- Buy J-31 from China,
3- Buy TFX / KAAN from Turkey ?

Combination of these. :rofl:

I like your all post with facts,realities. It is fact that due to financial and engineering/technical inabilities, , Pakistan can not make 5th Gen jet in another 15 years... Dr. MHL..North America

Is there any realities that both Turkey and Pakistan are cooperating in developing a Fifth Gen. Jet fighter , underground ??
Hi,

Pakistan is co-operating with Turkiye for the KAAN aircraft project

Dear brother,
Kindly confirm this news from janes that "" February 24, 2022 - Turkey and Pakistan have joined forces in the development and production of a new fifth-generation fighter aircraft. A mock-up of of Turkey's TF-X at Singapore Airshow 2022. Pakistan has been confirmed as the first official partner in the TFX """
I could not find any news yet.
A final announcement is coming soon be patient

A final announcement is coming soon be patient

But since the summer two years ago several highly respected members promised (almost by oath) that already a squadron of J-15s, J-16 and some claimed even Euro-Fighters and J-20s would operate secretly in small batches within the PAF, I'm not really confident in such claims anymore.

But since the summer two years ago several highly respected members promised (almost by oath) that already a squadron of J-15s, J-16 and some claimed even Euro-Fighters and J-20s would operate secretly in small batches within the PAF, I'm not really confident in such claims anymore.
That led to an off shoot forum creation.

Believe it or not in mid 2000s it was canard modified mig-29s.

Only Improvement I see for Block IV is Avionics

1- A Large custom Screen with Flight Control , Situational Awareness which is far superior to existing Avionics Package from 2000-2010 Era

2- An integrated Targeting pod in Body, which does not uses an existing Weapon Hard point

However Block III with it's Weapon/Avionics Suit is still comparable to F16 C/D levels which is a great achievement for immediate needs

But there has been an official statement claiming a deal is being finalised

Hi,

Deino---you are neither that stupid as you want to show---nor that ignorant as you act---.

You need to stop being so BELLIGERENT---stop being arrogant---& stop exaggerating---. Stop being hateful to the PDF posters.

No one on this forum made any claims the way you mentioned---.

We got what we wanted---the J-10C---that you never thought was possible & we will get what we need in the future---.

Seriously? J15 has no role in Pakistan, J16 & J20 is out of question from day 1. Only Euro Fighter is the one which is flown by someone from PAF and nothing else. Any statement about having these in PAF is totally baseless.
Hi,

J-20 is a possibility down the road---in the future which is a few years to come true if there is a need.

Right now---we will stay in the 4.5 gen arena & keep it that way for as long as we can.

You Poor thing---you won't know how capable the JF17 BLK3 is---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Deino---you are neither that stupid as you want to show---nor that ignorant as you act---.

You need to stop being so BELLIGERENT---stop being arrogant---& stop exaggerating---. Stop being hateful to the PDF posters.

No one on this forum made any claims the way you mentioned---.

We got what we wanted---the J-10C---that you never thought was possible & we will get what we need in the future---.
Yes sir lot posters here on pdf claimed that something was here in Pakistan from China 2 years back

Only Improvement I see for Block IV is Avionics

1- A Large custom Screen with Flight Control , Situational Awareness which is far superior to existing Avionics Package from 2000-2010 Era

2- An integrated Targeting pod in Body, which does not uses an existing Weapon Hard point

However Block III with it's Weapon/Avionics Suit is still comparable to F16 C/D levels which is a great achievement for immediate needs
Replace integrated targeting pod with integrated EW and ECM stuff is more likely.
Potentially having a Chinese engine is also more likely now. Not sure of Russian capacity to produce RD-93s for export right now. Might also be why we won't see more JF-17s in the immediate future.

Back
Top Bottom