What's new

JF-17T - PAK-TURK Block 4

Hi,

The J-31 will be a 5th gen aircraft. This a must aircraft---.

J-31 is in its final stages of induction---.

For the Kaan aircraft---that would be a welcome addition as well. Kaan is about 10---15 years away.

The urgency that the Turks have---to have a capable aircraft---they would be working day / night to induct this aircraft sooner than later---.

It is not going to be one aircraft---but most likely both the aircraft---.

Focus on J10C (36 Planes)

JF-17III the project is done as fast as improvements never seen the new helmet system however I don't see JF-17 Block IV materializing. Unless some Next level Avionics Package comes along which is plug and play

It is 5th Generation Jet after JF17-Block 3

Turkey is making a wonderful Jet Kaan Project I assume it is still 5-8 years away

Last edited:
If not making a stealth aircraft but atleast there should be a plan to make it a low observable one by applying RAM

Hi,

Turkiye has found itself in the dreaded " NOW PROBLEM "---. What happens if the war starts now---?

The Turk aircraft Kaan is about 15 years away from integration---.

The available aircraft NOW are the J10C---JF17 BLK 3's---maybe Eurofighter---F-17 BLK 70---???????

Other than that ZILCH---nothing---nada. Turkish air force is facing a reality check moment at this time---.

They should have never gone for the S-400's---.

The US F-35 should have been a must purchase---. I do not know why Turkiye screwed that deal up so bad---.

Basically---bottom line---Turkiye has floundered on the fighter aircraft decision----maybe they are learning from Pakistan air force in how to become INCOMPETENT in the face of adversity---.

Very very disappointing---.
Not 15 years mr in 2026 the first 5 will be ready in 2027 2 per month will be produced.

Not 15 years mr in 2026 the first 5 will be ready in 2027 2 per month will be produced.
Hi,

My young brother---it took the USA over 20 years each to integrate the F-22's and the F35's into the system.

It took about 15 years for the F-16's to be integrated into the system.

It took over 10-12 years for the JF17 to be integrated into the system,

Your production means that you have a machine---then you have to put the systems in it and integrate the systems---. Then you have the pilots who learn to fly those systems---it all takes time.

This time frame of integration has not changed for any nation---US, UK, China, Russia, PAF, Israeli AF, Indian AF or any other air force---and just because it is TIURKIYE---which has produced some of the finest warriors over the centuries that the world has seen---this time frame of INTEGRATION & INDUCTION will not change---.

Show me whats Pakistani in JF17? Any software or hardware? I never heard of any single indigenous system or thing in JF17, all chinese stuff. Even the material for wings n fuselage are imported.
Some systems are Pakistani but yes most important ones are Chinese

Hi,

Let me correct you first---the Turks are NOT building a 5th gen aircraft---.

They are IN THE PROCESS of building a 4.5 +++ gen aircraft.

Why does the US have foreign engineers. They can do it all themselves---.

Hi,

The JF-17 blk 3 has a very capable engine providing optimum power---just like the BLK 1 or the BLK 2 had---.

The Tomcat had an engine that was not very powerful---but still that aircraft was a monster---a 100 mile range Phoenix---.

Don't ask the americans---ask the iraqi air force---what the iranian f14's a did to their mirages---.

Wat is a 4.5+++??? U guys just make things up from thin air lolz. If Turk jet is not 5th gen then JF17 should be relegated to 3rd gen. And nomatter whichever gen it is, its way way more advanced than JF17 and that was the main point i was making.

Some systems are Pakistani but yes most important ones are Chinese

I used to believe that but now i have my doubts, not a single Pakistani system is in there. Pakistanis even f'ed up assembly of wings, which caused problems and chinese had to come n spoon feed that too.

If there would have been any plan, the block 3 would have seen a much more powerful engine and an IRST. JF-17 has a budgetary limit which blocks it's evolution. And a stealth program has to be designed from scratch. You can't just turn JF-17 into stealth aircraft because it's not designed as a stealth aircraft from it's inception. Maybe if Azeris are interested, a JF-17 with all Turkish avionics might work. Maybe if Turkish Airforce decides to replace F-4s, the same might help but to be a true multirole fighter, JF-17 still needs considerable investment.
If Pakistan can get or develop a radar absorbing paint then JF17 can be stealthy.

If Pakistan can get or develop a radar absorbing paint then JF17 can be stealthy.

You can't make any plane stealthy by just applying RAM Coatings. RAM contribution in Stealth is small compared to other factors. Shaping is the most important in stealth.

Wat is a 4.5+++??? U guys just make things up from thin air lolz. If Turk jet is not 5th gen then JF17 should be relegated to 3rd gen. And nomatter whichever gen it is, its way way more advanced than JF17 and that was the main point i was making.

I used to believe that but now i have my doubts, not a single Pakistani system is in there. Pakistanis even f'ed up assembly of wings, which caused problems and chinese had to come n spoon feed that too.
Hi,

You can argue with the wall---.

You can with modern paint :-
Hi,

Paints we have been using since 40 yrs.

One of the modern paint is a kind of PUTTY that is plastered over the skin.

I had posted a picture of an F22 awhile ago whose Putty layer was being peeled off with a chiesel.

Last edited:
Seriously? Did you read the article whose link you shared?
I provided evidence that radar absorbant paint and materials is in the field and with good research and development PAF could add it to their planes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom