What's new

JF-17T - PAK-TURK Block 4

Seriously? J15 has no role in Pakistan, J16 & J20 is out of question from day 1. Only Euro Fighter is the one which is flown by someone from PAF and nothing else. Any statement about having these in PAF is totally baseless.
When did I ever mention anything about PAF having J-15s or Eurofighters or J-20s???

I've never said that once

For which of these types mentioned ? IMO none of them has a chance.
The original message I replied to had mention of the KAAN aircraft, and there has been statements by officials from both Turkey and Pakistan that a long-term deal is being finalised

I haven't mentioned anything about J-15s, or J-16s... those are fanboy claims

When did I ever mention anything about PAF having J-15s or Eurofighters or J-20s???

The original message I replied to had mention of the KAAN aircraft, and there has been statements by officials from both Turkey and Pakistan that a long-term deal is being finalised

My Bad, you quoted Deino message with these mentioned so got it wrong. My mistake, I got it wrong.

But you didn't refer Turkish KAAN brother and its not official so far we have just a rumor about it

But you didn't refer Turkish KAAN brother and its not official so far we have just a rumor about it
Yes I did. Please read over the conversation above right infront of you.

And there was an official statement

Its not confirmed from Pakistani sources And we are in talks

Always double check Turkish and Pakistani people comments. Turkish ambitiousness often give false communication and similarly Pakistani Procrastination.

Hi,

Deino---you are neither that stupid as you want to show---nor that ignorant as you act---.

You need to stop being so BELLIGERENT---stop being arrogant---& stop exaggerating---. Stop being hateful to the PDF posters.

No one on this forum made any claims the way you mentioned---.

We got what we wanted---the J-10C---that you never thought was possible & we will get what we need in the future---.

I know :smitten: It is clear to me that there was no other way for you than to immediately interpret a justified criticism as a shameless attack and also to deny all of these facts.Still, there were these almost affidavits that something "big" - and that didn't mean the J-10 - was already flying in Pakistan.Therefore, once again, the fact that you - who take Italian engines and weapons, fuel tanks in the side walls up to the edge of the canopy on the JF-17C as true and defend them against every doubt - cannot be taken seriously here either.

Just look... and you will find the posts, it can't be too difficult for a genius like you.

Maybe j-10 localisation in future, that seems more realistic

All above posts in all forum clearly indicate/prove that Pakistani engineers are not making further progress in making 5th Generation jet fighters, missiles and defence machines, etc etc, due to ""NO MONEY from Government of Pakistan"".
All money in 60 years went in to pockets of politicians, army generals and court judges.
When poor, innocent Pakistani nation will get rid of all those corrupt , bastards, money laundering , ghaddaar elements ??

Well

If euro fighter doesn't workout
Than their might as well be jf 17T

Well

If euro fighter doesn't workout
Than their might as well be jf 17T
Turks are more capable of building their own fighter jet than us. They r having money issues they do have access to good technology. they were partners in f35 prog.

Turks are more capable of building their own fighter jet than us. They r having money issues they do have access to good technology. they were partners in f35 prog.

Than why buying euro fighter? Build an own one

Than why buying euro fighter? Build an own one
they r building but everything takes time so they want to fill the gap because many of their fighter jets will b retired soon

they r building but everything takes time so they want to fill the gap because many of their fighter jets will b retired soon

So to fill the gap, if in most likely scenario of euro fighter being blocked by one country or other, the best and sanction free option they have is JF17 B3 which can be easily modified to fit their requirements and named JF17 T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom