What's new

Jayalalithaa to boycott Modi's swearing-in ceremony: TV reports

We dont count you as an Indian.So you dont need to claim on the behalf of TN.

well this is PDF not Indian forum , your tyrannical neo fascist mentality don't belong here. I am free to express my views on any country

well this is PDF not Indian forum , your tyrannical neo fascist mentality don't belong here. I am free to express my views on any country
You misunderstand. Please continue airing your opinions. You may also submit a complaint letter to the Indian PMO. :)
South Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi. India-110011. Telephone: 91-11-23012312. Fax: 91-11-23019545 / 91-11-23016857

Kindly wait for a day, if you send today, they will go to Manmohan Singh's mail. You can check the site for details.
Prime Minister of India - Dr. Manmohan Singh

Well you are not an Indian so dont quote an Indian state for your own benefit.

did I miss something here ????
there's nothing from the link to support your statement - fishermen released due to invitation , on the contrary it was a court order in 13 May, before the Indian election results

Sri Lanka Releases 24 More Fishermen -The New Indian Express

Sri Lanka Releases 24 More Fishermen By PTI - RAMESWARAM
Published: 13th March 2014 02:36 PM

The gesture got ratified because Rajapakse was soothed. Remember he is SL's strongman.

Perhaps i gave the wrong link.

Here:

Pakistan, Sri Lanka free Indian fishermen to mark Modi's swearing-in - IBNLive

The latest.

You can live in denial.

Well you are not an Indian so dont quote an Indian state for your own benefit.

I m the savior of the down trodden Tamil Dravidian race living under Aryan tyranny you have any issues with that

garfieldbat.gif

I m the savior of the down trodden Tamil Dravidian race living under Aryan tyranny you have an issues with that

garfieldbat.gif
Tamil terrorist swine need to be sidelined. India has to have better relations with Sri Lanka. Tamil terrorist swines can go drown themselves in Bay of Bengal for all I care

The gesture got ratified because Rajapakse was soothed. Remember he is SL's strongman.

Perhaps i gave the wrong link.

Here:

Pakistan, Sri Lanka free Indian fishermen to mark Modi's swearing-in - IBNLive

The latest.

You can live in denial.
Would Jaya deny entry for those released fishermen to TN now? Look at the bright side... this move by Modi has helped lot of families in TN, who would be seeing their loved ones after such a long time... & this selfish lady has no gratitude. She would rather let them rot in Lankan jails to safeguard her ego! :pissed:

Tamil terrorist swine need to be sidelined. India has to have better relations with Sri Lanka. Tamil terrorist swines can go drown themselves in Bay of Bengal for all I care

You are not using the right language.

Please be respectful of our fellow countrymen. Indian Tamils are not SL Tamils.

Manlion is just another attention seeker here.

He is a false flagger
Saw his other posts. You are right.

Typical false flagger living in some western country off the government benefits from the you-know-what country. :lol:

Even Mr. Manlion was a Singaporean Chinese until a couple of months ago who suddenly became the defender of Tamils and suddenly his flags have vanished. :rofl:

I m the savior of the down trodden Tamil Dravidian race living under Aryan tyranny you have any issues with that

garfieldbat.gif
but you are a ceylonese jihadi,isn't??...first,save your srilankan muslims brother from bodi bala sena...

Saw his other posts. You are right.

Typical false flagger living in some western country off the government benefits from the you-know-what country. :lol:

Even Mr. Manlion was a Singaporean Chinese until a couple of months ago who suddenly became the defender of Tamils and suddenly his flags have vanished. :rofl:

He is most likely a Sri Lankan Tamil refugee.

In order words the SL strong man is venting his anger and frustration with India by taking on the poor helpless Tamils ?

If India is nice to him , he will release his Tamil hostages, if not he will keep them in prison, wonder whose in denial ???

You worry about Singapore dude.

I remember you too well until a couple of months ago. No need to interfere in India's personal matters.

Back
Top Bottom