What's new

Pakistan, Sri Lanka free Indian fishermen to mark Modi's swearing-in

Sri Lanka and Pakistan are ancient friends and have big hearts. But i expect Modi to humiliate Nawaz. Manmohan behaved similarly with Pakistani diplomat couple of years, just for Indian media. Pathetic beings these people are without any doubt.

Are you sure?? But what if Modi kick you out from India like he said :devil:
Why would he kick me when I already have an Indian passport??? :p:

Sri Lanka and Pakistan are ancient friends and have big hearts. But i expect Modi to humiliate Nawaz. Manmohan behaved similarly with Pakistani diplomat couple of years, just for Indian media. Pathetic beings these people are without any doubt.

You sound like a troll twin of somebody. :P
Adding gasoline to all threads.

Why would he kick me when I already have an Indian passport??? :p:

You sound like a troll twin of somebody. :P
Adding gasoline to all threads.

Do you remember incident of Manmohan bad behavior with Pak diplomat? Acting though infront of Indian media? Whats stopping Modi? After all unlike us Indian hindus are not known for being good guests.

Do you remember incident of Manmohan bad behavior with Pak diplomat? Acting though infront of Indian media? Whats stopping Modi? After all unlike us Indian hindus are not known for being good guests.
Do you remember how your Premier had gone on to call Mr.Manmohan Singh a "desi aurat"??
So if Mr.Singh snubbed a diplomat I am not surprised.
Then why would Modi give you an Indian Passport after his swearing in ? :unsure:

PM of India hai ya Passport Office ka employee ? :crazy:

Cartoon as a PM he would've influence over the passport officers. 8-)
Kapish amigo?

But you said that Modi will give you Passport o_O
Yaaa he might give me a new passport and then I would 've 2 INDIAN passports. :yay::yay::yay:

You guys can only dream about it. :p: :bunny:

Mixed response to Rajapaksa’s gesture in Tamil Nadu - The Hindu

Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa ordering the release of five Tamil Nadu fishermen facing a narcotics case, ahead of his visit to India to take part in the swearing-in of Narendra Modi, has evoked mixed response in the State.

While most political parties have opposed Mr. Rajapaksa’s visit to India, fishermen’s associations have welcomed his ‘goodwill gesture’ with caution, saying India should use the occasion to ensure the security of Tamil Nadu fishermen, constantly attacked across the Palk Bay.

Ilango, chairperson of the National Fish Workers Forum, on Sunday urged Mr. Modi to “extract a promise” from Mr. Rajapaksa that all pending criminal cases in Sri Lanka against 14 Tamil Nadu fishermen would be withdrawn. Mr. Ilango, who represented the Indian side in the recent talks between fishermen of both countries, hoped that the visit could brighten the prospects for the third round of talks.

DMK deputy general secretary Durai Murugan said the decision would in no way help Tamils get justice for the “atrocities” committed against them.

‘Bolt from the blue’
For the family members of the five fishermen — P. Emerson (39), P. Augustin (32), R. Wilson (42), K. Prasad (32) and J. Langlet (22) of Thangachimadam near Rameswaram — the news of the order came as a “bolt from the blue.”

“I have been yearning to see my son; God has answered my prayers. Rajapaksavukku Koodana Kodi Nandri [Many thanks to Rajapaksa],” said Ms. Infanta, mother of Langlet.

U. Arulanandham, president of the Alliance for the Release of Innocent Fishermen, and fishermen leaders P. Sesu Raja and N. J. Bose hoped the gesture would pave the way for release of all Indian fishermen from Pakistani and Sri Lankan jails.

Back
Top Bottom