What's new

Iranians biggest drug smugglers to Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** iranians they r a bunch of clowns who only care for them selves and use u. pakistan should go to war with them i dont give a **** if we lose millions of people i just want that state to be annihilated

Hitting so much on 'em? :/

@Yzd Khalifa

I will go head and answer your questions, since I've done a lot of research about the drug problems in Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan AKA The Golden Crescent

1) Yes, Iran offers free treatment specially methadone treatment and clean syringes to drug addicts.

2) Young people in Iran might drink , smoke pot or take ecstasy for fun.

Hardcore drugs like Crack, Cocain, Heroine is not common among the youth, specially the Middle Class. Of course this is mostly secular population. Religious families don't do any drugs since it's against their religious beliefs.

3) I think the videos I posted explains exactly where the drugs in Iran come from and what groups run the trade.

Its strange , majority of poppy seed growers are Taliban/Aghan warlords. They finance their war through this money. But this drug first destroying the life of Pakistani and Iranian youth. Then it reach rest of the world. They are killing more muslims indirectly .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I heard that Iran has a major problem when it comes to drugs, but good to hear that the Gov't is dealing with it..
I will go head and answer your questions, since I've done a lot of research about the drug problems in Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan AKA The Golden Crescent

1) Yes, Iran offers free treatment specially methadone treatment and clean syringes to drug addicts.

2) Young people in Iran might drink , smoke pot or take ecstasy for fun.

Hardcore drugs like Crack, Cocain, Heroine is not common among the youth, specially the Middle Class. Of course this is mostly secular population. Religious families don't do any drugs since it's against their religious beliefs.

3) I think the videos I posted explains exactly where the drugs in Iran come from and what groups run the trade.

Its strange , majority of poppy seed growers are Taliban/Aghan warlords. They finance their war through this money. But this drug first destroying the life of Pakistani and Iranian youth. Then it reach rest of the world.

They want to make money.

Yes, I heard that Iran has a major problem when it comes to drugs, but good to hear that the Gov't is dealing with it..

They want to make money.
A quotation from Journalist. Few years back he was researching about drug use in Quetta/Pakistan. He meet an old guy who had huge drug business. While interview , drug lord say I need a break want to say the prayer. Journalist reply back and said....Sir you are already doing a HAARAM kaam means disobeying the teaching of Quran....Drug dealer replied with golden words ...Islam and business two separate entities and its not haraam........................a general mentality to deal with....

Also, Iran will completely seal off its eastern borders with Afghanistan and Pakistan by 2015 to prevent drug smuggling and infiltration of armed groups.

source:Media report: Iran to seal off Pakistan borders within 3 years – The Express Tribune

It's all about money.and Like I said if you watch the documentary I posted, It's multinational drug gangs running the whole things. For examples in Iran's prisons you find Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Africans, Arabs all drug smugglers. It's an easy way to make money!

Is this Iranian Pic.

The reason i am asking is that concrete walls cost much more than barbed wire boundaries. Could Iran afford a concrete walled frontier??

You are very immature. This isn't a contest, I just feel sorry for you, drugs are cancer and Iran tries to do what it can as much as we do.

I'm very mature when it comes to accepting the fact that Iran has a drug problem.

but your acting very immature, it's sounds like you don't want to admit Saudi Arabia also has a huge problem when it comes to drug addiction.:D

I'm very mature when it comes to accepting the fact that Iran has a drug problem.

but your acting very immature, it's sounds like you don't want to admit Saudi Arabia also has a huge problem when it comes to drug addiction.:D
.-.
Haven't you read my post carefully? If so, you will see that I was implying what it's been said.

In 1989 , UNDP start a program for Afghans, provide them wheat seed for free. But program failed, because a bag of wheat get them 200 rupee and a bag of poppy get them 2000 rupee . Plus, Pak border with Afghanistan is 1300 km, while Iran -Afghan is 936 km....its all porous and can not be 100 percent guarded. Its like US has all resources , even then 90 percent drug channels are along US-Mexican border. So, it can be reduced , but can not be eliminated .

The Iran-Pakistan Border Barrier

One of the world’s most heavily fortified borders stretches between Iran and Pakistan. The Iran-Pakistan Barrier, currently under construction by the Iranian government, features a three-foot thick (.91 meters), ten-foot high (3.05 meter) concrete wall extending across 700 kilometers of forbidding desert terrain. The actual wall, however, is merely one part of an elaborate system of barriers. Exploration via Google Earth reveals several parallel structures running along much of the border, which evidently consist of linked embankments and ditches. Fortress-like structures are also visible in several areas, as are extensive road and track networks. As the walls, berms, dry moats, and other fortifications are all built on the Iranian side of the border, Pakistan has voiced no objections to the project. Tracing the barrier on Google Earth, however, shows several places in which it seemingly crosses the divide between the two countries. Either Iran has encroached on Pakistani territory or—as is vastly more likely—Google Earth does not accurately depict the actual boundary between the two states.

Read more

http://geocurrents.info/geopolitics/the-iran-pakistan-border-barrier
wooow didn't know that...it will greatly help to control Baluchistan insurgency ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom