What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats trade?Smuggling drugs ??

Baniyas in India know very well they can increase their exports by billions $ overnight with Pakistan. While in return dont want even our artists, players to take few millions out of India. Kanjoos baniya

^^^And there it goes Brahmin Baniy ...& BS!!

You desperately need our products. Simple. :lol::lol:

Hardly, only desperare are drug addicts in punjab. I want our punjabi bros to have fun.

^^^And there it goes Brahmin Baniy ...& BS!!

Dont change topic. Why hindus hate the idea of our players artists making few million in India? While in return want full access to our market? Have some shame.

Dont change topic. Why hindus hate the idea of our players artists making few million in India? While in return want full access to our market? Have some shame.

Ah here we go again..:rolleyes:....

Hardly, only desperare are drug addicts in punjab. I want our punjabi bros to have fun.

I see what you are doing here, nice way to increase the post count.

It seems Pakistan has highest number of addicts in the world according to Al Jazeera.

Pakistan's drug problem - Focus - Al Jazeera English

No offence, but the problem in Pakistan is not anywhere near Indias. Anyone smoking cigrate is comsidered drug addict in our country, dont take these bogus reports seriously. I never met any **** who was on hard drugs, despite our country proudly exporting it for decades.

Not to forget we drink very low amount of alcohol.

I see what you are doing here, nice way to increase the post count.
My post account is 2000 in 8 years, now look at yours.

Let them keep pushing drugs and wait until there own house catches fire :lol:

Then they will play their favourite card "Victim's Card".........like they are doing with Taliban.Interesting times ahead :yay:

Ah here we go again..:rolleyes:....

Dont have any answer for inrational hate shown by your goverment, people towards our players and artists? BCCI is hell bent on destroying PCB and Pakistan cricket. While at the same time India beg to gain full acess to our market like beghairat people.

Just 20kg heroine worth is 100cr?

I know....thats what you can make?

We can make many more things but only heroine is wanted by India because its Pakistan exclusive product. Also its mostly used by punjabis. I think hindutva will even reject pakistani drug.[/quote]

Everything is a joke for you eh. You do realise the very same heroine is destroying Pakistani youth as welll? This is classic suicide bomber mentality, I kill myself and I kill everyone else around me.

Today Pakistan has the world's second largest group of crack addicts who inject shyte in their body, with numbers on the rise. Excellent business this.:disagree:

upload_2014-2-5_9-23-21.png

Dont have any answer for inrational hate shown by your goverment, people towards our players and artists? BCCI is hell bent on destroying PCB and Pakistan cricket. While at the same time India beg to gain full acess to our market like beghairat people.

Tell me how...

Let them keep pushing drugs and wait until there own house catches fire :lol:

Then they will play their favourite card "Victim's Card".........like they are doing with Taliban.Interesting times ahead :yay:

Heroine has been in hands of Pakistanis for centuries, we never become addicts. Dont compare apples with oranges.

Tell me how...

I think you didnt read latest proposal by BCCI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom