What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyrone20biggums.jpg

Dude, Naswar, Crack, Marijuana ---- we ought to have a free trade agreement. We also need a pipeline to supply freshly made bhang to each other.

@Aeronaut

was never a fan of the harder stuff.

Keralites have our own homegrown Ganja to smoke with.

Dude, Naswar, Crack, Marijuana ---- we ought to have a free trade agreement. We also need a pipeline to supply freshly made bhang to each other.

The drug dealers will always have better sense than us.

In the end, it is all about the Money.

@Aeronaut

was never a fan of the harder stuff.

Keralites have our own homegrown Ganja to smoke with.

The drug dealers will always have better sense than us.

In the end, it is all about the Money.

What if we barter - Naswar for Dosas?

hehehe...poor indians.

Once I saw an indian singer on television literally yelling "This is enough! Now, I feel shame to be even called an indian. Look at Pakistan! They are 1/10th of our size but since independence "jeena haram kr k rakha hua hai unhu ne hmara"..and our government does nothing!!" :lol:

Its not that indian government does nothing..but just that it can't do anything :azn:

can't do??? lol TTP, BLA etc rings a bell. and mind you its not me who is saying it but majority of Pakistani who cry about it all day long. that too this all happening when we had this terrible spineless anti-national government in power which is going to be replaced by a true nationalist ones in just couple of months imagine what will start happening then :lol: . wish you guys a hell

What if we barter - Naswar for Dosas?

o_O

we are more famous for our seafood than Dosas. Beef fry and Parotta :P

How about Mangoes for something else. The largest consumer market for drugs lies across the border in Punjab.

Keralites mostly drink Alcohol and get their hashish and marijuana we grow on the hills.

:drag:

o_O

we are more famous for our seafood than Dosas. Beef fry and Parotta :P

How about Mangoes for something else. The largest consumer market for drugs lies across the border in Punjab.

Keralites mostly drink Alcohol and get their hashish and marijuana we grow on the hills.

:drag:

Karela is now on my itinerary. :D

If you feel funny ,that a truck driver has diplomatic immunity,just imagine what the rest of the world thinking about Pakistani official.

Arayam mashay, verudhay onu chorinzadha.

:D I never know when I run into 'one' of us.

Can I ask you which district you hail from ?

Good sirji, hope ISI also dsnt have the same fate as the families that ran the drug cartels,looks good aslong as it lasts.

lol, who do you think can even touch ISI? They just "facilitate" the process....

lol, who do you think can even touch ISI? They just "facilitate" the process....

Yeah,we forgot.Not even Pakistan's democratically elected government couldn't control ISI..Its like a rogue elephant

can't do??? lol TTP, BLA etc rings a bell. and mind you its not me who is saying it but majority of Pakistani who cry about it all day long. that too this all happening when we had this terrible spineless anti-national government in power which is going to be replaced by a true nationalist ones in just couple of months imagine what will start happening then :lol: . wish you guys a hell

TTP is mainly due to U.S...it wasn't there before U.S took control of Afghanistan.

BLA too...its main support come from Afghanistan and indians make use of the opportunity ONLY because of the United States and its presence. Otherwise, we would've buried indians alive in afghanistan...

indians, by themselves, are khusray...couldn't do shit ever and won't be able to do shit....

while Pakistan has been making india cry all along..even your singers cry man :lol:

the BEST india can do is to interfere in Bangladesh's civil war...1000 miles "away" from W.Pakistan :lol:

Yeah,we forgot.Not even Pakistan's democratically elected government couldn't control ISI..Its like a rogue elephant

There was never one.

Drug trade is important for trade balance between Pakistan-India, even if it doesnt count in official figures lol

BLA too...its main support come from Afghanistan and indians make use of the opportunity ONLY because of the United States and its presence. Otherwise, we would've buried indians alive in afghanistan...

indians, by themselves, are khusray...couldn't do shit ever and won't be able to do shit....

while Pakistan has been making india cry all along..even your singers cry man :lol:

the BEST india can do is to interfere in Bangladesh's civil war...1000 miles "away" from W.Pakistan :lol:

There was never one.

oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg

Drug trade is important for trade balance between Pakistan-India, even if it doesnt count in official figures lol

What?You couldnt produce anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom