What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh-really-please-tell-me-more.jpg

What?You couldnt produce anything else?

Problem is hindus will never buy our products. They cant even spare our artists let alone made in Pakistan products. The drugs are for our east punjab bros. So Pakistanis who dont care where its made will mean trade balance will favor India hugely. Why do you think Pak is not willing to do more trade?

Including heroine in list of traded goods can be good for both countries.

Problem is hindus will never buy our products. They cant even spare our artists let alone made in Pakistan products. The drugs are for our east punjab bros. So Pakistanis who dont care where its made will mean trade balance will favor India hugely. Why do you think Pak is not willing to do more trade?

Well what do guys make & tried to export to India?Cars?Electronic products? :coffee:

You forget we have a big Indian muslim population as big as yours.send us what we want and we will buy.1st rule of business ,you sell what the customer wants to buy,not what you like to sell.

TTP is mainly due to U.S...it wasn't there before U.S took control of Afghanistan.

BLA too...its main support come from Afghanistan and indians make use of the opportunity ONLY because of the United States and its presence. Otherwise, we would've buried indians alive in afghanistan...

indians, by themselves, are khusray...couldn't do shit ever and won't be able to do shit....

while Pakistan has been making india cry all along..even your singers cry man :lol:

the BEST india can do is to interfere in Bangladesh's civil war...1000 miles "away" from W.Pakistan :lol:

There was never one.

What ?In another posts you guys keep ranting that TTP are our spies and we create them.Now suddenly it turn into US.What happened man .That drugs also feed in to your head:drag:

You forget we have a big Indian muslim population as big as yours.send us what we want and we will buy.1st rule of business ,you sell what the customer wants to buy,not what you like to sell.

Indian muslims are piss poor to make any differene. It seem at the moment only Pakistani thing which is needed by India is heroine. Don't take away fun from our eastern punjabis bros. The rules of bujiness goes out of the window when customer is hindutva and hate very existance of Pakistan. Let alone buying made in Pakistan.

Well what do guys make & tried to export to India?Cars?Electronic products? :coffee:

Heroine is exclusive product, supplied by Pakistan to all over the world. You cant beat that.

[quote="shan, post: 5222848, member: 1773"
Heroine is exclusive product, supplied by Pakistan to all over the world. You cant beat that.[/quote]

I know....thats what you can make?

Just 20kg heroine worth is 100cr?
[quote="shan, post: 5222848, member: 1773"
Heroine is exclusive product, supplied by Pakistan to all over the world. You cant beat that.

I know....thats what you can make?[/quote]

We can make many more things but only heroine is wanted by India because its Pakistan exclusive product. Also its mostly used by punjabis. I think hindutva will even reject pakistani drug.

We can make many more things but only heroine is wanted by India because its Pakistan exclusive product. Also its mostly used by punjabis. I think hindutva will even reject pakistani drug.

Try something creative next time...Some thing like agricultural machinery,medicines.....:dance3:

Bank of Credit of Commerce - a bank founded Aga Hasan Abedi, was found by Federal Agents in the US and MI5 to be involved in clanedestine drug money operations . It was a bank run largely by Pakistanis prior to its infamous exit from elite banking club. I saw how many got of these officials got socially displaced, their accounts frozen and how almost all their banking senior executive staff were put under questioning. Hong Kong's BCCI branch HQ which was in the then, BOND Center had a near media frenzy covering the liquidation of the bank and its branches going on a run. It was liquidated in 1991 after a 'Royalistic' existence of its bank executive officers in plush lifestyles... Need I say more?

Anyway this trade begging by India is getting rediculous, now she is crying to world that Pakistan dont allow trade. While at the same time they dont allow,our players to make money in ipl, play cricket series so pcb cant make money. And attack our artists who are just there to make some money for their families.

All the players, pcb or artists will take few million $ out of India while trade will be in billions. Have some shame.

Bank of Credit of Commerce - a bank founded Aga Hasan Abedi, was found by Federal Agents in the US and MI5 to be involved in clanedestine drug money operations . It was a bank run largely by Pakistanis prior to its infamous exit from elite banking club. I saw how many got of these officials got socially displaced, their accounts frozen and how almost all their banking senior executive staff were put under questioning. Hong Kong's BCCI branch HQ which was in the then, BOND Center had a near media frenzy covering the liquidation of the bank and its branches going on a run. It was liquidated in 1991 after a 'Royalistic' existence of its bank executive officers in plush lifestyles... Need I say more?

Yep great banking system right there, even lasted more then expected. Now we invest drug money in our missile and nuclear peogram.

Anyway this trade begging by India is getting rediculous, now she is crying to world that Pakistan dont allow trade. While at the same time they dont allow,our players to make money in ipl, play cricket series so pcb cant make money. And attack our artists who are just there to make some money for their families.

All the players, pcb or artists will take few million $ out of India while trade will be in billions. Have some shame.

Whats trade?Smuggling drugs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom