What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other posts?

india support TTP..but as I said, it would not have been possible without U.S presence in Afghanistan.

In simple words: india is a p*ssy without the "opportunity" created by someone else.

Keep this rant.You will always remain like this.By action like this Pakistan will
turn into self destruct mode

Baniyas in India know very well they can increase their exports by billions $ overnight with Pakistan. While in return dont want even our artists, players to take few millions out of India. Kanjoos baniya
hello my dravidian friend:D,hope you are doing good business selling marijuana to other countries:rofl:.your Dravidian relatives here in India are eagerly waiting for your visit to this country:lol:,so when will you come and visit your Drsvidian brethren:omghaha::omghaha:!!

What other posts?

india support TTP..but as I said, it would not have been possible without U.S presence in Afghanistan.

In simple words: india is a p*ssy without the "opportunity" created by someone else.

TTP gets support from inside Pakistan and some like Munawar Hassan of Jamat e Islami expresses it openly by insulting Pakistani soldiers.

India can and will deal effectively against these drug traders.

TTP gets support from inside Pakistan and some like Munawar Hassan of Jamat e Islami expresses it openly by insulting Pakistani soldiers.

Don't bullshit with me. Everyone knows it.

india funds and train BLA and TTP openly to kill people inside Pakistan.

Don't bullshit with me. Everyone knows it.

india funds and train BLA and TTP openly to kill people inside Pakistan.

Everyone know after Pakistanis invented a fake story. :cheesy:

@Aeronaut

was never a fan of the harder stuff.

Keralites have our own homegrown Ganja to smoke with.

The drug dealers will always have better sense than us.

In the end, it is all about the Money.

I agree, at the end people who are involved in drug dealing, it is all about money.

Drug is a big problem in the west, especially US. They lost their war against drugs. US has legalized marijuana. So at least, if they can't stop the drugs, at least they could tax it. But that is not the solution of the problem.

India and Pakistan, from the very beginning, should have these things on their agenda's. Drugs are reality. The fact is that both countries should make some workable plan to deal with the drugs.

TTP is mainly due to U.S...it wasn't there before U.S took control of Afghanistan.

BLA too...its main support come from Afghanistan and indians make use of the opportunity ONLY because of the United States and its presence. Otherwise, we would've buried indians alive in afghanistan...

indians, by themselves, are khusray...couldn't do shit ever and won't be able to do shit....

while Pakistan has been making india cry all along..even your singers cry man :lol:

the BEST india can do is to interfere in Bangladesh's civil war...1000 miles "away" from W.Pakistan :lol:

There was never one.

Abbey tu log kuch kar tog sackte nehin,bas gidar-bhakiya hi de sakte ho.So carry on.
Or beta rahi baat zinda gadne ki,apna ghar mein toh kutta bhi sher hota hai,so carry on again.
Adios....mi amigo.

Oh relax, they're purposefully trolling you.

Are you a Half Life fan or a hater sir??I for one am a big fan of Mr Gordon Freeman-the lead protagonist of Half Life series.

Last edited:
Are you a Half Life fan or a hater sir??I for one am a big fan of Mr Gordon Freeman-the lead protagonist of Half Life series.

Then you could have chosen "Lambda" in stead of omega as your username...;-)

Then you could have chosen "Lambda" in stead of omega as your username...;-)

I didn't give any gidadbhakki like your fellow country men AUz did.

By the way,I see a 0 in your user name.What does it signify-ZERO courage or ZERO IQ??Just curious.

Two accusations that ISI is flooding drugs in Punjab and ISI supports Khalistanis are contradictory, India should made up her mind and stick to one.

By the way,I see a 0 in your user name.What does it signify-ZERO courage or ZERO IQ??Just curious.

Hold on to your horses Buddy.
Don't you dare insult my countrymen! As it will include my good friend omega007 also.
btw tell me what does 00 signify? :-D

Don't you dare insult my countrymen! As it will include my good friend omega007 also.

If there wasn't such a huge market in Indian Punjab then drug dealers would look elsewhere, I read somewhere nearly every household in Indian Punjab has a family member using some type of drug. Now idk how true that is but that is crazy.

Abbey tu log kuch kar tog sackte nehin,bas gidar-bhakiya hi de sakte ho.So carry on.

Exactly! or indians wohi kutay hain jo bhoktay zada hain..or krtay kch nai..

jaisay surgical strikes ka bhonka bht..and then india p*ssied out :lol:

Or beta rahi baat zinda gadne ki,apna ghar mein toh kutta bhi sher hota hai,so carry on again.
Adios....mi amigo.

"Apna ghar?" :woot: Afghanistan is not "our home" ...

Well I thought you were actually from his country,we have many like that here in PDF.Glad to know otherwise.

And the 0s are just two numbers which has no value what so ever since there is a 7 right next to them.So these are just for aesthetic value....they sounds good and also as a tribute to James Bond which I'm a fan of.Hope this detailed explanation will be enough to take care of your curiosity.

By the way,I didn't get the answer of my question which I happened to ask first.

Exactly! or indians wohi kutay hain jo bhoktay zada hain..or krtay kch nai..

jaisay surgical strikes ka bhonka bht..and then india p*ssied out :lol:

"Apna ghar?" :woot: Afghanistan is not "our home" ...

Well you at your home right.....from where you are giving this gidadbhakkis.Who cares it's Afghanistan or Pakistan.You are in your ghar,so my dialog applies to you,no probs about that bro.Besides,only one bhonking here was you so your very own dialog is applicable to you as well.
And I know they don't teach English in madrassahs,much (I know this for a fact since the outskirts of our town has got significant muslim population and quite naturally there are a few madrassas too).But why so many spelling mistakes even in your Hindi??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom