What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence, but the problem in Pakistan is not anywhere near Indias. Anyone smoking cigrate is comsidered drug addict in our country, dont take these bogus reports seriously. I never met any **** who was on hard drugs, despite our country proudly exporting it for decades.

Not to forget we drink very low amount of alcohol.

Drug is cheaper than food in Pakistan, great gift for keeping strategic depth in Afghanistan.

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/fron...n-pakistan-2013-technical-summary-report.html

Day against Drug Abuse: More than 8.1 m addicts in Pakistan now – The Express Tribune

Pakistan’s drug menace - DAWN.COM

Drug addiction increasing alarmingly - thenews.com.pk

As i said even ciggrate is considered drug in our society, we are very conservative people. Dont take these reports seriously.

Heroine has been in hands of Pakistanis for centuries, we never become addicts. Dont compare apples with oranges.
LOL!Heroine :rofl:

There's difference between Opium and Heroin and other opioids :lol:

As i said even ciggrate is considered drug in our society, we are very conservative people. Dont take these reports seriously.

This is called denial. :o::o::o:

LOL!Heroine :rofl:

There's difference between Opium and Heroin and other opioids :lol:

See i dont know much about drugs we export, you guys will have upper hand as expected. We dont fully understand why Indians love it, as long as they keep paying they will keep getting it.

See i dont know much about drugs we export, you guys will have upper hand as expected. We dont fully understand why Indians love it, as long as they keep paying they will keep getting it.
Keep them coming.....

I'm all for a good show 30 years down the lane :pop:

An estimated 5.8 per cent, or 6.45 million, of the population in Pakistan aged between 15 and 64 used drugs in the last 12 months.

upload_2014-2-5_9-44-5.png

No offence, but the problem in Pakistan is not anywhere near Indias. Anyone smoking cigrate is comsidered drug addict in our country, dont take these bogus reports seriously. I never met any **** who was on hard drugs, despite our country proudly exporting it for decades.

Not to forget we drink very low amount of alcohol.

My post account is 2000 in 8 years, now look at yours.

start posting regularly not just during study holidays at school.

Guys, there's a difference between 'Heroine' and 'Heroin'. Please don't interchange the two in your posts, for they change the entire context of the post. :lol:

On topic: I think Pakistan should stop sending Heroin into India, but is free to send Heroine, preferably someone more talented than Veena Malik.

Guys, there's a difference between 'Heroine' and 'Heroin'. Please don't interchange the two in your posts, for they change the entire context of the post. :lol:

On topic: I think Pakistan should stop sending Heroin into India, but is free to send Heroine, preferably someone more talented than Veena Malik.

Just heard India planning to export drug to Pakistan and with every 100 kilo heroin we'll give one free heroine. :D

What ?In another posts you guys keep ranting that TTP are our spies and we create them.Now suddenly it turn into US.What happened man .That drugs also feed in to your head:drag:

What other posts?

india support TTP..but as I said, it would not have been possible without U.S presence in Afghanistan.

In simple words: india is a p*ssy without the "opportunity" created by someone else.

Bank of Credit of Commerce - a bank founded Aga Hasan Abedi, was found by Federal Agents in the US and MI5 to be involved in clanedestine drug money operations . It was a bank run largely by Pakistanis prior to its infamous exit from elite banking club. I saw how many got of these officials got socially displaced, their accounts frozen and how almost all their banking senior executive staff were put under questioning. Hong Kong's BCCI branch HQ which was in the then, BOND Center had a near media frenzy covering the liquidation of the bank and its branches going on a run. It was liquidated in 1991 after a 'Royalistic' existence of its bank executive officers in plush lifestyles... Need I say more?
So they still could not figure out what bcci was? Poor chaps lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom