What's new

Pakistan's drug War against India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought you were actually from his country,we have many like that here in PDF.Glad to know otherwise.

And the 0s are just two numbers which has no value what so ever since there is a 7 right next to them.So these are just for aesthetic value....they sounds good and also as a tribute to James Bond which I'm a fan of.Hope this detailed explanation will be enough to take care of your curiosity.

By the way,I didn't get the answer of my question which I happened to ask first.

You answered your question yourself... 0s in usernames are for aesthetic values...
If you assume 0 indicates "0 IQ", then we both combined can make "3 idiots".
BTW I commented on your post because I also used to play half-life a lot (the original one & opfor).

You answered your question yourself... 0s in usernames are for aesthetic values...
If you assume 0 indicates "0 IQ", then we both combined can make "3 idiots".
BTW I commented on your post because I also used to play half-life a lot (the original one & opfor).

OH MAN!!I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY.I thought you commented against my replies to AUz and calling me a LAMB!!Again SORRY I got on the wrong foot due to misunderstanding.

By the way,I'm also a fan of the H.E.C.U. Marine Adrian Shepard charecter from the Opposing Force the expansion as a whole.

Are you a Half Life fan or a hater sir??I for one am a big fan of Mr Gordon Freeman-the lead protagonist of Half Life series.

I'm a fan, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

I'm a fan, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

I'M in Love

wubpink.gif

Problem is hindus will never buy our products. They cant even spare our artists let alone made in Pakistan products. The drugs are for our east punjab bros. So Pakistanis who dont care where its made will mean trade balance will favor India hugely. Why do you think Pak is not willing to do more trade?

Including heroine in list of traded goods can be good for both countries.

"Tamatar or Kela hindu nahi hote. Tamatar tamatar hote hai" quote by Hassan Nisar sir in one of his shows admonishing his country men who are against trade with India.

We don't have the same problem in dealing with your products because we don't think in religious terms. The trade balance is in our favour is because we have more items on the menu and our products are more competitive than yours. For example Cotton goods is your biggest export but you buy 400 million dollars (2010-11) worth of raw cotton from us, so how can you become competitive when you have to add import costs.

Pakistan share of total imports of India in last decade has decreased marginally from 0.13 percent to 0.09 percent. While our export to Pakistan during last decade has increased from 0.33 percent to 0.99 percent share of our total exports. We have increased our product line and volume and hence 3 times the jump in our exports but at the same time you have increased the volume but not the product line.

Unfortunately our potential to increase our bilateral trade substantially has not materialised yet. But I have hope in your new PM who looks to be India friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom