What's new

Drugs worth SR1bn seized; 875 held

Saudi should punish the real culprit prince of saudi arabia check the video
13:00

And Saudia should deny entry to those you practice self-lashing for the basement dude :lol:

punishment is ok but i am really surprised how they checked it ? i traveled many many times to KSA via many airlines and i got out of airport within minutes of arrival

No rational drug dealer will smuggle a drug curtail via air. What is usually being smuggled on Air Lines are either heroine or alcohol, which is too easy to detect via the two inspection-point system in KSA's airports.

i was noticing both of them they respect me and even exchange with me some good words in arabid like الحمداللہ علی السلامہ و مرحبا یا اخی its abut passport ? first Saudi immigration officer even asked me abut airline and said مرحبا ۔ i am thinking now for good humans its good world

Thank you very much for the comments and the testimony you gave. We - Saudis here - are taking it as a badge of honor. :smart:

Saudi people are pro-Pakistan by nature, we just look for those who try to poison our youths and damage our society.

punishment is ok but i am really surprised how they checked it ? i traveled many many times to KSA via many airlines and i got out of airport within minutes of arrival . how the hell ? last time i landed in jeddah via shaheen air and both immigration guys took 10 minutes for stamp and clear me to enter in KSA . i was noticing both of them they respect me and even exchange with me some good words in arabid like الحمداللہ علی السلامہ و مرحبا یا اخی its abut passport ? first Saudi immigration officer even asked me abut airline and said مرحبا ۔ i am thinking now for good humans its good world and bad guys bad world .

@Pakistanisage @Armstrong @Aeronaut

Last edited:
Border Guards foil hashish smuggling
CRIMES & CASUALTIES
Last updated: Monday, December 02, 2013 8:26 PM

2rzq621.jpg

Hashish bricks seized by Border Guards in Jazan. — Okaz photo

JAZAN — Border Guard officers foiled an attempt to smuggle a large quantity of drugs into the country. One of the smugglers was killed during a shootout while the other was arrested. Both were Ethiopians. The officers found 20 hard bricks of hashish strapped to the back of one of the smugglers. The other was carrying 60 bricks. The dead smuggler’s body was taken to hospital and the survivor handed over to criminal investigation authorities.

Saudi Gazette - Border Guards foil hashish smuggling

More drug smugglers arrested in the beautiful Jazan province. This time two Ethiopians (surprise, surprise). One was killed.

Every drug smuggler smuggling that large quantity should quite frankly get executed. Before he entered KSA he knew that he could receive the death penalty for such a crime.

3. I am also fully aware that the crime of smuggling narcotics and other illegal drugs into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is punishable by the death penalty;

http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/VisaApp.pdf

i never thought the probelm of Drug is This big in SA when its "geographically isolated" from "Drug Hotspots" in the region .

i never thought the probelm of Drug is This big in SA when its "geographically isolated" from "Drug Hotspots" in the region .

It is not big first of all. But in recent times there have been more incidents. And you are actually wrong. KSA is very centrally located. Not sure about any drug roads but I know for certain that there are drug roads through KSA although I would have preferred that there would be none.

Here a short but great report about anti-narcotics operations in Riyadh.

Foreigners seem to be particularly active in this business….

Hunt them down.

One must simply be an idiot to try to smuggle drugs into KSA or try to sell it there when punishment in most cases is death. Those people are not normal. They need help and guidance.

@JUBA @Arabian Legend

Last edited:
Drugs worth $267m seized; 6 held

Security men emptying heaps of narcotic pills estimated at 22 million tablets. They were able to foil one of the biggest smuggling operations targeting the Kingdom and its youth. — Okaz photo
Last updated: Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:11 PM

RIYADH – Saudi Arabian police have arrested six people and seized illegal drugs worth SR1 billion ($267 million) that were being smuggled into the country from neighboring Bahrain, the Interior Ministry said on Sunday.

Spokesman Major General Mansour Turki said five Saudi citizens and one Bahraini had been detained in the operation after police uncovered 22.6 million amphetamine pills hidden inside coils of barbed wire and rolls of plastic.

An investigation into the seizure of the drugs turned up a connection to an international drug smuggling ring led by a Syrian national, Turki told the Saudi Press Agency.

The Customs Department officers in Al-Haditha checkpoint also foiled two attempts to smuggle narcotic tablets reaching 1.025 million.

In the first attempt 446,000 Captagon tablets were seized.

They were hidden in the spare tire of one of the buses coming to the Kingdom.

In the second attempt, 579,350 Captagon narcotic pills were seized. They were concealed in paint rolls, Director General of Al-Haditha Customs Ibrahim Al-Enizi said.

In 2010 Saudi Arabia received around 7 tons of Captagon tablets, one of the most popular forms of amphetamine in the Middle East, representing around a third of total world supply, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

Production of Captagon in Syria has soared over the past two years as a result of the breakdown in order caused by the country’s civil war.– Agencies

Drugs worth $267m seized; 6 held | Front Page | Saudi Gazette

Wow, great work, it's amazing what's happening behind the scenes at such a massive rate. This business is a big business and it's sad to see people seek their worldly gains disregarding the land which is very meaningful to Muslims and disrespecting our culture and ancestors. Please punish them with no mercy and make an example out of those people who seek to corrupt our children and lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom