What's new

Iranian hashish smuggling gang busted; 1 killed

yes I'm up to killing all drug traffickers. as they destroy families and peoples life for gaining money without actually doing some work for it.

anybody who smuggle drug for selling it to others must be hanged and its clear no one will smuggle half a ton of hashish for personal use or 1kg of ecstasy for personal use or half a kg of heroin for itself all these guys wants to sell it to others and so I support their hanging and let me tell you hanging such low lifes wont disturb my dream

I see. So you are looking at it from a moral view point; Well, I agree to some degree, but smoking weed isn't as harmful as sniffing heroin :what:

I see. So you are looking at it from a moral view point; Well, I agree to some degree, but smoking weed isn't as harmful as sniffing heroin :what:

in short term yes ,but in long term ?
also the short term effect of cannabis can be used to exploit women and in many people its hallucinogen and recent studies shown that it can be addictive. and also cannabis use in juvenile may result in that in later years they use multiple of other drugs.

in short term yes ,but in long term ?
also the short term effect of cannabis can be used to exploit women and in many people its hallucinogen and recent studies shown that it can be addictive. and also cannabis use in juvenile may result in that in later years they use multiple of other drugs.

No, I'm actually trying to see why should we equate Weed to Herion.

Point taken though, thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom