What's new

Iranian hashish smuggling gang busted; 1 killed

relax dude..it is just some hashish..nothing too hard....!

That's not an Arab. Probably some kind of hard drug widely available in Iran or Afghanistan. Heroin could be a good guess. Or just having some fun?

What is the relevance of this post in this thread, anyway?

He and his mates around him look like standard arabs...well, we can not completely rule out the possibility that the hashish delivery were supposed to go the arab guys in the video clip...i mean common, use your imagination

He and his mates around him look like standard arabs...well, we can not completely rule out the possibility that the hashish delivery were supposed to go the arab guys in the video clip...i mean common, use your imagination

The question should rather be if you are intoxicated or under the influence of any drug.

That is clearly a fake beard and I remember watching the original clip and it was not from any Arab country. Wearing one of the many Arabic traditional clothing's does not make you an Arab!

Besides what is the relevance of that clip? A strange one that is, LOL.

The question should rather be if you are intoxicated or under the influence of any drug.

That is clearly a fake beard and I remember watching the original clip and it was not from any Arab country. Wearing one of the many Arabic traditional clothing's does not make you an Arab!

I am sorry mate, ganja is not my cup of tea. Those guys are arabs in the video, anyway, I gotta question for you, is it true that the lizards have some toxic content of which you get high on? Now that is a serious question, I am not being sarcastic....

Last edited by a moderator:
what you are trying to portray is the nomadic arab of the desert who make less then 1% of out the population.

While we proposer your people line up for food on a daily basis....so yeah keep suffering my friend.:hang2:

IRAN-25-07-12-CHICKEN-QUEUE-BUSHEHR.jpg

7_24_201261013PM_7251960241.jpg

436x328_55009_229507.jpg

1343874940191.jpg

e7c7fd1659ddc6f608c6c41f415889aa.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

and my favorite one:lol:

1344674711681.jpg

First video is a pure lie :yay:
Second video is a trillion time true. :taz:

I am sorry mate, ganja is not my cup of tea. Those guys are arabs in the video, anyway, I gotta question for you, is it true that the lizards have some toxic content of which you get high on? Now that is a serious question, I am not being sarcastic....

Ohoi there.:cheesy:

It's sad that you actually reported me in last thread while I could have easily done the same to you. You need to calm down.

First video is a pure lie :yay:
Second video is a trillion time true. :taz:

You know that Iran doesn't have Mac, Burger king, KFC and other fast-food chains... Its Haram and Kuffr. The one in the basement pulled out his green book and says no no its forbidden and issued a fatwa about it and against eating cheese too.:cuckoo::omghaha::rofl:

Ohoi there.:cheesy:

It's sad that you actually reported me in last thread while I could have easily done the same to you. You need to calm down.

Hello.

I did not report you. Ask any moderator. Not sure what you are talking about. I am calm as always. You are always approaching me in every thread because I am against Ahmadis being associated with Islam and because I countered your stupid claim of us Muslims believing in a "Christian God". Which you never explained. Anyway let us leave it here. I already told you that people can believe in what they want but that Islam is not a club that everyone can join or where anyone can proclaim themselves as Prophets or change everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

:cheesy:

Hello.

I did not report you. Ask any moderator. Not sure what you are talking about. I am calm as always. You are always approaching me in every thread because I am against Ahmadis being associated with Islam.

I hope our government ban Shia from entering Makkah and Madinah too. Those people practice polytheism and they must not be allowed to enter those places.

Everything US is forbidden in Iran . And that's the only reason.
That's why as well some French company got problems when they said they wanted to take part in General Motors.
Still Iranians are fan of US products and say "**** off the anti US propaganda"
I don't know if one of my wife family didn't have iPhone and iPad :D
And some people open fast food restaurants and even sometimes copy almost the name .. (someone got in troubles few years ago because he named KFC his chain)

Hello.

I did not report you. Ask any moderator. Not sure what you are talking about. I am calm as always. You are always approaching me in every thread because I am against Ahmadis being associated with Islam and because I countered your stupid claim of us Muslims believing in a "Christian God". Which you never explained. Anyway let us leave it here. I already told you that people can believe in what they want but that Islam is not a club that everyone can join or where anyone can proclaim themselves as Prophets or change everything.

ok, but I really appreciate the free advertisement you give us man. Thanks.

Yeah, right. Weed gets you addicted just the same, only symptoms of abstinence are milder and shorter in length.

this just speaks of the quality of the primary education system in the UK. :rofl:

umm no ganja is no addictive in the least, In your brain, there are groups of cannabinoid receptors. If u do not believe me you can research it online

Back
Top Bottom