What's new

Iranian hashish smuggling gang busted; 1 killed

Really? You think that's fair? In most countries , the punishment for murder / rape is about 15-20 years in prison with a chance of Parole after 13-14 years. Is drug smuggling worse than murder and rape according to you? This shows the world is a ****ed up place. Not just Saudi , I'm not prejudiced , even the west. Several cases in the west where murderers got out of jail after 10-15 years and some poor drug smuggler was given the same punishment for carrying a Kg of Cocaine. By giving drug smugglers such harsh punishments , you are only harming the ones at the bottom of the pyramid , the Big fish still stay safe and continue to smuggle. Not that drugs are a bad thing though , some drugs like Hashish are just excellent. Legalize \m/

in my book , its totally and completely fair to hang drug traffickers .
by the way I don't support shooting them , it's a waste of the bullet .
and to clarify something , I don't believe in soft drugs .

1% nomadic? yeappp right...

dude...do you have furniture in your house? Swedish IKEA opened a store back in 2004 in Saudi and you people tramped eachother to Death over some furniture:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Three die in Saudi shop stampede

you all should try to improve your golf handicap in the desert while enjoying some lizards...

Persian%20Gulf%20vs%20%20Arabian%20Golf.jpg

4142077372.jpg

images

umm no ganja is no addictive in the least, In your brain, there are groups of cannabinoid receptors. If u do not believe me you can research it online

Research it online? That's cute. I smoke for quite a long time. It causes psychological addiction which manifests itself in being overly nervous and sleepless on the first day after you don't smoke (and having been smoking for a long time prior to that, like a month every day).

An overall measure of withdrawal discomfort increased significantly during the abstinence phases and returned to baseline when marijuana smoking resumed. Craving for marijuana, decreased appetite, sleep difficulty, and weight loss reliably changed across the smoking and abstinence phases. Aggression, anger, irritability, restlessness, and strange dreams increased significantly during one abstinence phase, but not the other. Collateral observers confirmed participant reports of these symptoms.
CONCLUSIONS:
This study validated several specific effects of marijuana abstinence in heavy marijuana users, and showed they were reliable and clinically significant. These withdrawal effects appear similar in type and magnitude to those observed in studies of nicotine withdrawal.

Marijuana abstinence effects in marijuan... [Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

dude...do you have furniture in your house? Swedish IKEA opened a store back in 2004 in Saudi and you people tramped eachother to Death over some furniture:

The Saudi-based IKEA was opened in 1995 my dear, and just for the record, Most of its stockholders happen to be Saudi, while your own people are starving to death, we invest here and there. :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with eating Uromastyx, even though I'm urban :)

But at least, eating them is way better than eating Karabla's mud bro!

‫

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Research it online? That's cute. I smoke for quite a long time. It causes psychological addiction which manifests itself in being overly nervous and sleepless on the first day after you don't smoke (and having been smoking for a long time prior to that, like a month every day).

Marijuana abstinence effects in marijuan... [Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

When I mean addicted I mean in the physical sense unlike drugs such as nicotine, cocaine and heroin. It All depends on the Individual when it comes to mental state as the mind is very complex some people who have smoked it for long periods will need to adjust to being cannabis free.

I'm curious; what is it that you fear that makes you think taking a life, over marijuana sales, is somehow right?

I'm curious; what is it that you fear that makes you think taking a life, over marijuana sales, is somehow right?

its not sale and its trafficking and more importantly , not all hashish are the same diluted under-performing junk they sale in west as Marijuana .
Hashish causes hallucination , it cause psychosis , do you knew they use it for sexually abusing women ?

do you knew what Hassan-Al-Sabbah used to sow paradise to his assassins ?

and for me death sentence is completely in proportion with the crime here its not 1-2 kg of the junk its over half a ton of it .

You are insane, or maybe because you do medicine, right?

You mean drug traffickers shouldn't be hanged?

I'm interested in hearing from Jeskandrai :agree:

If I'm not mistaken I think that Iran doesn't execute people for weed, but they do it for Cocaine, right? That's what I heard from a frined of mine.

I'm interested in hearing from Jeskandrai :agree:

If I'm not mistaken I think that Iran doesn't execute people for weed, but they do it for Cocaine, right? That's what I heard from a frined of mine.
they execute for big trafic . i mean really big. like said JEskandari

No, he said he wants to kill anybody smuggling drugs regardless of the amount.

yes I'm up to killing all drug traffickers. as they destroy families and peoples life for gaining money without actually doing some work for it.

anybody who smuggle drug for selling it to others must be hanged and its clear no one will smuggle half a ton of hashish for personal use or 1kg of ecstasy for personal use or half a kg of heroin for itself all these guys wants to sell it to others and so I support their hanging and let me tell you hanging such low lifes wont disturb my dream

Back
Top Bottom