What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

FOR FOOLS

1958dfee29b6.jpg

747a0021eb34.jpg

the design for head shows what it has been designed for . conventional warhead or ......................
for conventional warhead you don't need ...............................................
but in picture you can see ................... which used for setting off .... warhead so you get detention

Well, a quote by Sun Zu in "The Art of War"

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

Are you suggesting it is a fully domestic system, including design?

Hardware ( discluding avionics ) are russian design but Iranian made ...

Clearly, the booster is new. It seems plausible if not likely that the rest of the missile is a reversed engineered copy.

Twin brothers ... different personalities !

A cruise missile with an active radar doesn't necessary need to have access to GPS.the missile could be easily programmed to follow a certain route with saved map and data base.you dont need to hold a PHD in order to get this point.

My dear friend, if you had a little clue about military you would never question the importance of such a weapon.take USA wars in Iraq and Lybia as instance.tomahawk missiles were in the first waves to land on enemy territories all the time.

And please whenever you have nothing to add in a miliary-related thread stay silenced and avoid polluting the thread with political trash like always.

Hey brother i m maroc, sunni living in france... AND I SAY CONGRATULATION

those who say this, or that ... bla bla are just jalous... wahabit (bit = penis in french) have spend almost 2 trillions dollars purchassing US made weapons.. and they can't even use it as it must be.

CONGRATULATION

Hardware ( discluding avionics ) are russian design but Iranian made ...

Twin brothers ... different personalities !

Well daid man, well said !!!! No one care that a device is a copy or not as long as it MAKE BOOOOOM on zionists if needed NO ONE CARE.

Don't worry, I will not show you anything serious because It is the people who is taken serious, deserve some serious response. I don't have a wish to decrease the level of this thread and mine, While trying to tell the things You don't have any idea...

What happend my turkish brother in islam are you jalous of iranians brothers succees ? OR YOUR ISRAELI MASTER told you to play the angry man?

Turk are only allowed to build weapons that their master USA is happy with it. It is a sign of political and military slavery... They chose this way...this is the consequences... Turkey has no serious technology or industry at all... all under supervision montage and some law tech independently... Turkey is not even in par with Egypt in technology... South Korea has also the same fate... they can never produce what they need and need to ask for permission of USA first... they can,t even build a missile over 300 km range!!! what a slavery!!! I rather die of hunger than having some outsider telling me what to do or not to do... Urdugan fanboys are in serious mistake to support him if anyone support him at all... they have to get rid of him and install a more brave leader can make independent decisions...!!!

only allowed to CLAIM they build weapons, they buy from isra-hell.... difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jalous ? rather insult your iranians brothers take them as exemple............

What? Are you suggesting it is a fully domestic system, including design?
Clearly, the booster is new. It seems plausible if not likely that the rest of the missile is a reversed engineered copy.

AND THEN WHAT ? chinese has almost only copy... as weapons, the fact that a weapon is a copy make is less deadly ?

The hezbollah missil used to send isra-hellis sailor feding fish in mediterranea is a copy of french exocet....the missils used by hezbolloh to **** the mervaka " the unstopable" were all copy to US mad missil THEN WHAT?

AS LONG AS A WEAPON CAN MAKEEE BOOOOOMM NO ONE CARE IT IS A COPY OR NOT

Congratulation iranians brothers !!!!!!!!!!! the true muslims in this world

It is not our (turkiye) problem it is wehabis' (republik of hells' citizens' dogs) problem. Crusaders and their dogs wehabiis. Turkey and Iran are friends till the war ends with wehabis. But i think wehabis willl win despite the whole faccts. Afterwards it will be the time for israel. Turkey should stay neutral. Good luck with your new toy.

It is not our (turkiye) problem it is wehabis' (republik of hells' citizens' dogs) problem. Crusaders and their dogs wehabiis. Turkey and Iran are friends till the war ends with wehabis. But i think wehabis willl win despite the whole faccts. Afterwards it will be the time for israel. Turkey should stay neutral. Good luck with your new toy.

You should congratulate your iranians brother rather than jalous them.... israel has killed 10 of yours in 2010 in international water.. like pirates....

Dude they also prisoned (ampulla party and feterosexuals) pure muslim armed forces command. I dont hate them they diid what they should do. Ampulla party says bad words to his wife israil and does everything she says.
By the way what you thiink afterwar with wehabis. I cong iranians.

By the way these thingiess are not pure iislamic mind iran is throat of china.

Dude they also prisoned (ampulla party and feterosexuals) pure muslim armed forces command. I dont hate them they diid what they should do. Ampulla party says bad words to his wife israil and does everything she says.
By the way what you thiink afterwar with wehabis. I cong iranians.

By the way these thingiess are not pure iislamic mind iran is throat of china.

-2-28-.gif

You should congratulate your iranians brother rather than jalous them.... israel has killed 10 of yours in 2010 in international water.. like pirates....

Let it go brother ... leave them alone !

-2-28-.gif

Let it go brother ... leave them alone !

NOW anyway... iran need to get the bomb nuclear deal or not... that close the CHAPTER once for all... even if you wait another decade.

So according to you nukes are more useful on the battle field than missiles with non-nuke warheads?
What on earth are you talking about? What do you think will happen to a nation if they used a nuke? You obviously don't know anything about the potency of modern missiles.
we are not talking about dumb, unguided rockets but highly accurate missile which can paralyse nations by destroying strategic sites. And Iran has thousands of such weapons. According to you, those are useless.:undecided: :rofl::rolleyes:

In somes way he is right..... nothing worth a GOOD NUCLEAR DETTERRENCE.... as long as iran has not detonate a nuclear test.....ennemies will not give up.

according to all leadring experts in US iran can't be prevent ffrom having nukes by militaries means... SO WHY U DO NOT BUILD NUKES ? and close the chapter ONCE FOR ALL

AND THEN WHAT ? chinese has almost only copy... as weapons, the fact that a weapon is a copy make is less deadly ?
The hezbollah missil used to send isra-hellis sailor feding fish in mediterranea is a copy of french exocet....the missils used by hezbolloh to **** the mervaka " the unstopable" were all copy to US mad missil THEN WHAT?
AS LONG AS A WEAPON CAN MAKEEE BOOOOOMM NO ONE CARE IT IS A COPY OR NOT
Congratulation iranians brothers !!!!!!!!!!! the true muslims in this world

Welcome, Albator. I have no trouble acknowledging the deadliness of a copied weapon. However, if the discussion is what a certain country has developed indigenously, then it is relevant. Also, being able to produce a copy can also be an enormous achievement...

Welcome, Albator. I have no trouble acknowledging the deadliness of a copied weapon. However, if the discussion is what a certain country has developed indigenously, then it is relevant. Also, being able to produce a copy can also be an enormous achievement...

"developed indigenously,"....................

Made indigenously mean build inside the country, thanks the country men power.... according to ur logic IRAN DOESN'T BUILD "indigenously" cars because cars were invented in US ?

Bulshit...even the israehellis made a lot of copies they called israehellis.(including french plans)

Back
Top Bottom