What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Even if these facilities where deep underground, the U.S. does NOT need to demolish the entire base. Especially for near shore bases the main thing they would likely focus on is the entrances.
And they vary much have the capability to put them out of operation for weeks on end and with repeated strikes months on end. And in a conflict against the U.S. Iran simply can't afford to lose access to large portions of it's missile stockpile for months!
1. I don't think the IRGC will create this missile cities without a lot of emergency exit.
2. Cruise missiles cannot do this type of attack, they have to fly close to it And they can only fly close to them after degrading Iranian air defenses.
3. With this type of arsenal they will not have the comfort of Iraq and Afghanistan to degrade the Iranian air defenses.
So, you see the US military is omnipotent I repeat.

It is more complicated. The weak points are ventilation outlet/system, entrances and firing pits.

The entrance and firing pits are not just a hole and are usually several entrances inside deep crevices of the granite rock.
You can see the crevices in sat images occasionally.

Imagine the 3D shape of a crevice and its firing pits. Many times these pits and holes cannot be seen in satellites imagery due to its hidden nature.

This is a simple crevice/valley. Not a straight line for a missile. It is easier to launch a missile from this valley to target a point inside it.

800px_COLOURBOX2810290.jpg

I would raise the attack level even more to what I consider the most lethal: a mix of 10 MT multistage bunker buster thermonuclear warhead in addition to VX gas warheads to penetrate deep inside the crevices.

If you run the modeling softwares, the thermonuclear warhead cannot easily penetrate into 600 m of granite rock. Debris of the blast can be guided away from the holes.

The entrance and pits can be sealed to nerve gas and the staff will have protection to nerve gas and several months of required stocks.

Oxygen makers will recover lost ventilators. EM pulse guns will protect against robotic penetration into the system.

This is a second strike capability a country would like to have. I am not sure if Iran is quite there yet but not far away.

Add mobile launchers and ground and underwater missile silos too. It is not just mountain silos.

One of the few missiles that was test fired from a valley in 2015. It was called firing from a valley and not from a missile city.

1_16a0814319d.1687081_3592832377_16a0814319d_large.jpg

You can’t see the inside of the tight valleys with satellites and you have to rely on limited radar images.

How it probably looks like inside:

mountain-crevice-and-blue-sky-slottdalsskrevan-sweden-DEM41A.jpg

Last edited:
The comment section is American retardation gold!
Funny you said that..I read about half of the comments ..and by the time i finished my head was smoking...I read about 100 comments..95% of these morons said it "is all Obama's (the moslem Obama!) fault because he gave Iranians $100 billion dollar of US tax payers money and Iranians are using it to build these missile places to attack us..and Biden is going to give them more money!!!!.

I was thinking all morning the level of ignorance in the US general population is so deep there is no way out of it no fix possible....Trump was just one of them and he made sure more will join the ranks....This nation is in trouble but it keeps humming along

I get a headache everytime I hear this nonsense. Obama only gave Iran it's own frozen funds and those fund are long gone. Iran has the 2nd largest reserves of natural gas and the 4th largest reserves of oil in the world. Most Americans though have no clue since their only perception of Iran is the Zionist dominated western mainstream media. They have no clue that Iran can build cars either. What do you expect, most people are simply ignorant.

Funny you said that..I read about half of the comments ..and by the time i finished my head was smoking...I read about 100 comments..95% of these morons said it "is all Obama's (the moslem Obama!) fault because he gave Iranians $100 billion dollar of US tax payers money and Iranians are using it to build these missile places to attack us..and Biden is going to give them more money!!!!.

I was thinking all morning the level of ignorance in the US general population is so deep there is no way out of it no fix possible....Trump was just one of them and he made sure more will join the ranks....This nation is in trouble but it keeps humming along

I grew up amongst the hill billy barbarians and had to explain in elementary, middle, and high school why I didn't have a red dot on my forehead and if Moslems are allowed to eat beef! The general population thinks the Eastern Mediterranean to the Himalayas and from the upper Indian Ocean to the Northern Caspain are one people similar to characters in Indiana Jones movies. I also had to explain that I don't eat insects and snakes because of that second damn movie in the 80s...

I grew up amongst the hill billy barbarians and had to explain in elementary, middle, and high school why I didn't have a red dot on my forehead and if Moslems are allowed to eat beef! The general population thinks the Eastern Mediterranean to the Himalayas and from the upper Indian Ocean to the Northern Caspain are one people similar to characters in Indiana Jones movies. I also had to explain that I don't eat insects and snakes because of that second damn movie in the 80s...
Lol...do not feel bad...when I worked in Texas.. many thought Canada was a US state....I am not kidding...a woman bank manager in upstate NY only 50 miles from Canadian border told me she has never been in Canada because she is afraid to be in a foreign country and she does not speak Canadian!!!!and In those days you could just drive through from US to Canada by showing your drivers permit...

Lol...do not feel bad...when I worked in Texas.. many thought Canada was a US state....I am not kidding...a woman bank manager in upstate NY only 50 miles from Canadian border told me she has never been in Canada because she is afraid to be in a foreign country and she does not speak Canadian!!!!and In those days you could just drive through from US to Canada by showing your drivers permit...

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, neverrrrrrrrr ....... underestimate the stupidity of American people.

I have worked with them in U.K., U.S., France, and Germany. Half the kids come out of high school and can't read or write (according to 6 years of polling by CNN from 2005-2011), and in my opinion having worked with so many of them (even in Aviation Industry), I really find most of them quite unaware of anything about any other country.

In coversations in Europe, I have a good chance of learning something that I did not know or had not read about previously. In U.S. I am constantly treated as if I am a genius who knows everything about everything. It really displays the level of ignorance on their part. While everybody outside of U.S. want to know more and learn more and be smart, in U.S.most are happy with having money or being rich and that is "better" than being smart.

I have met some very sharp and smart Americans. They are the ones that agree that most Americans are ignorant and choose to remain so.

I can tell so many occurrences in my experience where I witnessed American ignorance, .... but out of all, I always remember how one American was arguing with me regarding ... wait for it ... "Sixteen Chapel being built by U.S. for the Vatican".

That just stole the biscuit.

I grew up in England, and also constantly had to tell people why Saddam Hossein is not the president of Iran..... the fuktards in England think they are much smarter than the Ameritards..... but in reality there is very little difference between them.... I am in Germany now for a year... these guys arent too much better.... they constantly ask me if Iranians speak Arabic!!!!

I took a British friend of mine to Iran a few years ago.... she said I a surprised that you guys dont live in mud houses!!! This is the level of retardation that they keep their people in...

I grew up in England, and also constantly had to tell people why Saddam Hossein is not the president of Iran..... the fuktards in England think they are much smarter than the Ameritards..... but in reality there is very little difference between them.... I am in Germany now for a year... these guys arent too much better.... they constantly ask me if Iranians speak Arabic!!!!
I had a lot of that in the 90s and the idiocy extended to those from south of the border and found in large numbers in this state.too...

On a similar note, my grandfather was in the hospital a few years back and his Indian doctor was asking me if Arabic was close enough to Farsi for him to have an Arabic translator. I was absolutely horrified that he didn't know better...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom