What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

"Tens of meters" :rofl: :no:
He actually starts off very well by honestly admitting that irans missiles are a big concern,not only because of the size of the arsenal,but also because of the qualitative improvements to that arsenal,especially its accuracy.
Sadly tho,he then goes on to promptly wreck most of that new found honesty by claiming that the accuracy of the missiles in the ayn al-asad strike was in the order of [only] "tens of meters".

He actually starts off very well by honestly admitting that irans missiles are a big concern,not only because of the size of the arsenal,but also because of the qualitative improvements to that arsenal,especially its accuracy.
Sadly tho,he then goes on to promptly wreck most of that new found honesty by claiming that the accuracy of the missiles in the ayn al-asad strike was in the order of [only] "tens of meters".
You can realistically expect about 10 meter CEP with GPS guidance especially considering Iran doesn't have access to military level accuracy that comes with an indigenous SatNav system. Terminally to get really precise you need another form on guidance such as IIR, or SALH.

You can realistically expect about 10 meter CEP with GPS guidance especially considering Iran doesn't have access to military level accuracy that comes with an indigenous SatNav system.

Which is fine of course, considering the purpose of such missiles would be high-value targets which would assume they are fairly large.

He said actualy "Within ten meters of target they choose" ,but He responded multiple times over same question so He may said both,I watch report where He said this

1619377826066.png

cloud the cruise missile be real too? im sure IRGC have given then real RQ-170 to make the film with
I hope the real items are not being used as movie props. Making a maquette for the movie would be good enough especially in the scene where they first captured it. Even parades don't use real weapons, never mind a real cruise missile being touched by production staff of the studio whereas none of them would have the clearance to touch such things.

god damn i thought i have seen these warehouses before now i remember where i've seen it.

1619382946773.png

Untitled.jpg

I hope the real items are not being used as movie props. Making a maquette for the movie would be good enough especially in the scene where they first captured it. Even parades don't use real weapons, never mind a real cruise missile being touched by production staff of the studio whereas none of them would have the clearance to touch such things.
good point but an unseen Tomahawk like cruise missile in a real IRGC warehouse is suspicious to say the least

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom